Customers Also Bought
0 0 0 : 0 0 : 0 0
0 0 0 : 0 0 : 0 0
0 0 0 : 0 0 : 0 0
0 0 0 : 0 0 : 0 0
0 0 0 : 0 0 : 0 0
- Fast and correct data transmission
- High quality generic (non-OEM) VGA RCA Cable to convert VGA / SVGA to S-Video / RCA AV signal
- Excellent performance home theater interconnecting for high-definition DVD players, HDTV receivers, TV sets, projectors, AV receivers
- The SVGA Converter Cable transfers images from PC to TV, projector or other display devices
- Free from the small size limit of PC display screen, enjoy the visual impact from large display screen of TV and other display devices with this SVGA Converter Cable
- Dimension: 50 x 35 x 15mm/2.0 x 1.4 x 0.6 in(L x W x H)
- SVGA Converter Cable helps to connect with splendid life
- Excellent performance home theater interconnecting for high-definition DVD players
- High speed data transmission
- This VGA RCA Cable adapter is portable and convenient to use
- Delicate details, this VGA TV Cable is reliable and practical
- Ensure superior signal transfer
- Convert VGA / SVGA signal to S-Video / RCA AV signal
What is S-Video?
- S-Video (Separated Video often referred to as "Super-Video") is a video interface standard found on most audiovisual equipment today. S-Video is a step up from standard composite video, which uses a yellow RCA jack and RCA cable, while S-Video utilizes a mini-DIN plug and S-Video cable. When connecting equipment that has both options, one can choose to use S-Video.
- S-Video connectors are four or seven-pin mini-DIN plugs. To ensure correct orientation of the pins the connector has a notched, metal sleeve that must align properly with the female jack before it can be inserted. S-Video cables are more expensive than RCA cables and are not always included with products, but can be purchased separately.
- S-Video delivers a superior picture to composite video by avoiding some of the processing that composite video requires. A video signal is a mixture of two separate data streams: brightness or luminescence, known as the Y stream, and chrominance or color, known as the C stream. The C signal carries values for red and blue, while green values are deduced. Hence, RGB, or red, green and blue, occupies just two data streams within the C signal.
- In the original analog video standard in use since the 1950s, the Y/C signals are compressed into a single stream, passed through a single RCA wire, and decoded by a television filter into its Y and C elements. Although enduring and convenient, the process of compressing and decoding video signals results in some degradation of data integrity. This translates directly to the screen in loss of picture quality. S-Video preserves greater signal integrity by housing two wires in a single sheath, dedicating one to each of the Y and C signals and eliminating much of the filtering process. Greater preservation of signal integrity results in a sharper picture
- As with composite video, S-Video only transfers visual data. Audio cables are required for transferring sound. These can be standard RCA cables, or in the case of high-end CD and DVD players, digital audio connections might be preferred
How to Connect a Laptop to a TV Using a VGA Cable?
Video Graphics Array, or VGA for short, is video interface technology which is commonly used to connect desktop computers to monitors. A standard VGA connection displays in 640í--480 resolution. This is the standard definition in a 4:3 aspect ratio. Many laptop computers have VGA ports, primarily for hooking up additional monitors, but the VGA port can also be used to connect a laptop and a TV.
- Plug one end of the VGA cable into the laptop's VGA port.
- Connect the other end of the VGA cable to the TV's VGA port. If the TV does not have a VGA port, plug the other end of the VGA cable into a composite adapter and then plug the composite cables into the TV. Older televisions often do not have VGA ports and require an adapter, while newer models often have VGA ports.
- Turn on the computer and TV.
- Change the TV to the correct video channel for the incoming connection from the computer. Most TVs have several video channels, such as S-video, component, and HDMI. The correct channel will likely be a blue screen instead of static. Your TV screen might display your computer's desktop at this point. If not, go on to step 5.
- Open your computer's video control panel and setup screen sharing. Depending on your graphics card, your video control panel will be different, but you should be able to access it by right clicking the desktop and selecting it from the "drop down" list. Once you open the display control panel, look for an option to set up multiple displays or enable screen sharing. Select the clone setting to have the TV display the computer's desktop, or dual view to create an extension of your computer's screen
- A Video Graphics Array (VGA) connector is a three-row 15-pin DE-15 connector. The 15-pin VGA connector is found on many video cards, computer monitors, and some high definition television sets. On laptop computers or other small devices, a mini-VGA port is sometimes used in place of the full-sized VGA connector.
- DE-15 is also conventionally called RGB connector, D-sub 15, mini sub D15, mini D15, DB-15, HDB-15, HD-15 or HD15 (High Density, to distinguish it from the older and less flexible DE-9 connector used on older VGA cards, which has the same shell size but only two rows of pins).
- VGA connectors and cables carry analog component RGBHV (red, green, blue, horizontal sync, vertical sync) video signals, and VESA Display Data Channel (VESA DDC) data. In the original version of DE-15 pinout, one pin was keyed and 4 pins carried Monitor ID bits which were rarely used; VESA DDC redefined some of these pins and replaced the key pin with +5 V DC power supply
What is RCA connector?
An RCA connector is a plug and a jack designed for use with coaxial cable for frequencies ranging from the very lowest up to several megahertz. An RCA connector is sometimes known as a phono plug and jack.
The male RCA plug consists of a central pin measuring approximately two millimeters (mm) in diameter, and an outer shell whose inside diameter is approximately six mm. The plug shell is slotted rather than threaded, to facilitate quick insertion to, and removal from, the female jack or receptacle. Contact is maintained by physical pressure between the slotted shell of the plug and the smooth cylindrical barrel of the jack. The plug shell is connected to the outer conductor, or shield, of the coaxial cable, normally at electrical ground. The center pin of the plug is connected to the cable center conductor, which carries the signal. In the jack, the barrel is grounded and the center hole is plated inside to conduct the signal.
- 1 x Converter Cable Adapter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.09||USD$ 3.83||USD$ 3.60||USD$ 3.40||USD$ 3.22|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.