Customers Also Bought
- USB 2.0 portable travel kit with USB mouse hub cable offers a great solution for the mobile professional
- All the cable is retractable
- The USB mouse hub kit offers laptop owners a convenient solution for connecting your external USB peripherals
- Included in this kit is an earphone cable, microphone, USB mouse, USB hub, USB A male and USB A female cable
- Plug and play, gives you an easy way to connect your USB and networking devices to your notebook computer, virtually anywhere you go
- With the USB mouse hub, you won't have to worry your travel
- The Travel Kit Contain: 4 port USB hub, USB mouse, USB a male to USB a female cable (up to 2.3F), earphone & microphone (up to 3F), RJ45 to RJ45 cable (up to 3.2F), USB male to mini 5 pin male cable(up to 2.8F)
- Mouse: Black and silver profile, light and perfect design
- USB Hub: Slim design, silver profile, 4 USB ports
- Color: Black
- Connect your digital camera, MP3 Player, and other peripherals to your laptop with the USB hub and adapters in this handy kit. The optical mouse provides a comfortable alternative to your laptop's trackpad
- USB Travel Kit Offers Laptop Owners the best solution for connecting all external device. Use the cables with your digital camera, or for a USB printer. Whatever the case may be, this USB travel kit may be able to help
- USB mouse gives you much more convenience
USB Connectors Explained:
Universal Serial Bus (USB) connectors come in a variety of types based on the intended use of the device. USB 1 devices are slower and include simple devices like mice and keyboards that don't take a large amount of bandwidth. USB 1.1 is eight times faster, and used for transfer of data more than interface devices; digital cameras and some solid state drives are good examples of this. USB 2.0 is for high speed devices including video cameras, webcams and high speed drives.
- Standard connectors always start with the 'A' type on the root or hub end of the cable, and another connection type like B, Mini-B or Micro-A on the other end. The reason for this is the cable is designed for communication from the top down, in a tiered star topology. This means that you can connect up to five layers of hubs to a single USB connection and up to 127 devices including the hubs
- There is always a host controller in the USB system where the request for data originates. USB uses a 'speak-when-spoken-to' system. meaning the device can't talk to the computer unless the computer has asked it for information first. This is one reason USB connections are designed with different ends. The request for data has to come down one way. Unlike Ethernet or phone cables, a USB cable is not wired the same on both ends
- USB uses a system of device classes to make it easier for the system to know what is connected and what drivers to load. This makes it easier for developers to know what sort of driver their device should match. Different devices are different sizes, and some are small enough that the USB port would be too large to fit on them; newer phones and MP3 players are in this category. This is where the Mini-A and Mini-B connectors come into play
- The original design of the A/B cable was that the 'A' end was flatter and wider, designed for the upstream or host side, and the 'B' end was more square for the device side of the configuration. You see these often as USB printer cables today. For smaller devices, you see the Mini-A and Mini-B connections, which are both fairly flat and resemble a small version of the 'A'. Micro-A and -B are even smaller but still resemble the 'A' type
Extensions and Limits:
- Another connector is the USB extension cable. This is a cable with an 'A' connector on one end and an 'A' port on the other, so a second cable can be plugged into it. This extension can be made only up to three meters or just under 10 feet
How to Activate USB Hubs:
USB ports can be found on a majority of personal computers for the purposes of connecting a variety of devices, such as printers, hard drives and other hardware to the computers. In the event that you have more USB devices than available USB ports, you can make use of a USB hub to connect multiple devices to one USB port. As long as you have the necessary equipment, this is a simple procedure.
- Turn on your computer. Plug the power cord for your USB hub into a nearby electrical socket
- Connect the Series-B end of your USB to Series-B cable to the Series-B port on your USB hub
- Connect the USB end of this adapter cable to an available USB port on your computer
- Select the "Next" button in the "Add New Hardware" wizard that appears to begin installing the drivers for your hub. After the drivers have installed, your USB hub will be activated. If you are using a Mac and not a PC, you can activate the hub simply by restarting the Mac
How to Share a USB Mouse with a Laptop and a Desktop Computer:
If you own a laptop as well as a desktop computer, you can use the same mouse for both computers. Sharing one mouse will save from the discomfort of using the laptop's built-in trackball mouse. You also won't need to invest in two separate mice. Here is how to share a USB mouse with a laptop and a desktop computer.
- Understand that a KVM (Keyboard, Video, Mouse) switch serves as a hub that connects computers with the keyboard, monitor and mouse. A KWM switch allows a user to use one keyboard, monitor and mouse with multiple computers
- Buy a KVM sharing switch. Make sure that it supports USB connectors and can connect to at least two devices
- Connect the USB mouse to the sharing switch
- Connect the base of the sharing switch to the two computers. This base is also connected to a small remote controller, which stays on the desktop
- Switch between the two computers by pressing a button on the remote controller
Tips & Warnings:
- You can also share the same speakers, monitor and keyboard with two computers using some KVM sharing switches
- 1 x USB 2.0 Travel Kit
- 1 x Store Case
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.41||USD$ 9.23||USD$ 9.06||USD$ 8.82|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.