Customers Also Bought
- Image Device: 1/3 Sony CCD
- White Balance: ATW / AWC Switchable
- Horizontal Definition: 480Lines
- Gain Control: AGC ON / OFF Switchable
- S/N Ratio: 48dB (AGC OFF)
- Electronic Shutter: NTSC: 1/60~1/120,000 sec PAL: 1/50~1/120,000 sec
- Auto Iris: VIDEO / DC
- LENS Mount: C/CS / Vail-Focal Mount
- B.L.C. Function: ON/OFF Switchable
- Video Output: Composite 1.0V p-p at 75 ohm
- Gamma Correction: 0.45
- Operation Temperature: -10℃~ 50℃
- Operational Humidity: Within 85%RH
- Power Supply: DC12V ±1V / 150mA
- Dimension: 185 x 150 x 111mm / 7.28 x 5.90 x 4.37in
- Aspect Ration: 7 inch(16:9)
- Display Element: Color TFT LCD
- Video System: PAL/NTSC
- Active Area: 154.08 x 86.58mm / 6.1 x 3.4in
- Resolution: 480(H) x RGB x 234(V)
- Receiver Channel: 4 Channels
- Brightness: 200cd/㎡
- Contrast Ratio: 300:1
- Db Level: -90dB
- Composite Video (AV): One-way AV input
- OSD Language: English
- Input Voltage: DC 12V
- Max Power Consumption: ≤8W
- 4 Receiver Channel: CH1: 2414MHz, CH1: 2432MHz, CH1: 2450MHz, CH1: 2468MHz
- 7 inch TFT LCD 2.4GHz 4 channels wireless AV color monitor
- Environmentally friendly design
- Remote control with full functions
- Transmission Power: 10mW/CE, 2mW/FCC
- Power Supply: DC 12V
- Consumption Current: 20mA (Max.)
- Wired Camera Converter to Wireless Camera: The converter, which designed for CCTV camera with BNC plug. Can convert the signal from CCTV camera to wireless signal and send to the wireless receiver some where
- Ultra-small: With the ultra-small size of 39 x 35 x 33mm / 1.5 x 1.4 x 1.3in(L x W x H) of main body, the camera could beused for discreet observation. Also it could be used for portable monitoring with battery or battery group
- 4 Channels Available: The product works at ISM-2.4GHz. When it is interfered by other wireless equipment at the same band. You could change the operation channel to avoid interference
- 100m Transmission Distance: The product achieves at least 100 meter transmission distance without block. According to the essential principle of electromagnetic wave, actual transmission distance may reduce by through the bemires such as wall, floor, and ceiling , etc
- Transmit video signal by 2.4GHz frequency band
- With BNC connector plug
- 4-channel available to avoid interference
- Built-in microphone for audio monitoring
- Min. 100m transmission distance without block
- Suitable for CCTV camera and other video devices
- All the accessories for this wireless camera
- Details of the Wired Cameras
- Details of the Color Monitor
- With Remote Control
- Wireless Converter
- 2 x 1/3" SONY CCD CCTV Color 480TVL Dome Cameras
- 2 x Wired Camera Converters to Wireless Camera
- 1 x 2.4GHz 4 Channels Security CCTV Wireless AV Receiver Monitor
- 1 x Remote Control
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 231.73||USD$ 222.47||USD$ 213.20||USD$ 200.85|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How large should the monitor's screen be?
The bigger the monitor size, the better it will be to view image details. If you only need to know about events that occur, then a 5" B/W monitor would be OK, but if you need to view more details and want better potential for identification, then choose a larger monitor that is at least 12" or more.
- How is the Frame Rate related to Picture Quality?
Quality can refer to both how detailed the image is and how fast the frame rate is. Frame rate is simply a measure of how many individual pictures make up the video. "Full motion", what you see on television and on VHS tapes, is 30 frames per second, or fps. Most often, security systems record at slower rates, which result in more jerky-looking images but saves tape or hard drive space, allowing longer periods of time to be recorded.
- How far can the cameras be from the monitor?
Cameras usually came with cable that's about 63 feet long. But the length can be extended to go further to 300-400 feet with approved extension cables.
- What is a camera's format?
Camera formats are measured in inches: most surveillance cameras fall between 1/4" and 1". This refers to the usable image size created inside the camera. For most security systems, a small size is fine - 1/4" or 1/3" surveillance cameras dominate CCTV sales. Larger formats do not necessarily result in better images, but can be advantageous in dimly lit situations since they are able to gather more light.