Customers Also Bought
- AC Power Travel Converter with universal socket design fits for using in many countries
- Two round pin worldwide travel adapter is small, lightweight and convenient to use, perfect for your travel
- This 2 Pin Plug Adapter does not convert voltage, only the international plug style
- This Plug Adapter Travel Converter is only socket pins converter, it does not convert electrical voltage
- Importance: This Plug Adapter Travel Converter is used only for plug type conversion, please confirm the voltage of your devices are workable in your destination country
- Max Outtput of Travel Adapter: 250V AC 5A
- Size: 65 x 37 x 35mm/2.6 x 1.5 x 1.4in(L x W x H)
- This AC Power Travel Converter comes with universal female socket that fits almost all type of power plug
- This Plug Adapter Travel Converter only converts the adapter and does not convert the voltage on the appliance
- All you have to know is where to shop and how to look for the match to your equipment
- This compact, all-in-one outlet 2 Pin Plug Adapter lets you plug in your portable electric appliances in many countries around the world
- The Plug Adapter Travel Converter is some of the most widely purchased equipment accessories and is readily available as replacement parts for most major computer brands. Suitable for any electronic products from all over the world
How to Replace AC Adapters:
- The AC power adapter plug for your laptop computer is not the sort of accessory that gets advertised widely, leading many people to wonder if it's possible to replace theirs if it stops working. However, AC adapters are some of the most widely purchased computer accessories and are readily available as replacement parts for most major computer brands. All you have to know is where to shop and how to look for the match to your computer
- Determine for whether your adapter really needs replacing. Try multiple outlets to rule out a wall socket problem, and examine the plug-in on your laptop to see if there's anything obviously wrong with it. You can also take your laptop to your local electronics store and see if it'll let you test your laptop with a universal adapter to see if your computer will run. The store personnel may also be able to test your old adapter for conductivity to confirm that it's broken
- Get information about a replacement adapter from the company that manufactured your laptop. Go to the manufacturer's website and look for a link to purchase accessories. They might be sold directly from the site, or there may be a link to reputable retailers who sell accesssories for your brand of laptop. If the company doesn't have an online store, call them directly and ask about the part. Make sure to find the adapter that matches your model of laptop
- Consider buying a universal power adapter. These are available at most major electronics outlets, will work for a variety of voltages, and come equipped with several sizes of plug tips to fit your computer. However, you will still want to read the packaging carefully and make sure that your computer is on the list of machines the adapter will work for. If there is no list by brand, compare the replacement to your old adapter, looking at plug tip size, DC output and AC input numbers (a universal adapter will work in a range of these numbers, rather than an exact match)
- Avoid cheap knockoffs. Expect that a good quality, it's easy to find poorly made, inexpensive adapters through online sellers, and while these may work for a few weeks, they're often made with parts that will break or burn out quickly, potentially damaging your computer as well as wasting the money you spent on the accessory
Travel Adapters & Converters:
- In North America, parts of South and Central America and the Caribbean electrical current operates on 110/120v/60Hz while most other countries operate on 220v/50Hz. Voltage and frequency not only differ in various parts of the world but the types of plugs and outlets also vary quite a bit. When traveling outside of your home country, it may be necessary to bring along a voltage converter or transformer and plug adapters for your personal electronic items and appliances
- Plug adapters do not convert voltage; they only allow a foreign plug configuration to be modified to the visiting country's specifications. Plug adapters are usually plastic components that fit over the existing electrical plug. Most foreign appliances will require a plug adapter, but not all will need a voltage converter
- Voltage converters allow electrical equipment with different electrical current requirements to be used with foreign voltage. Converting voltage from 110/120v to 220v is called a "step up" and reversing the conversion is called a "step down" it is wise to purchase a converter that does both. To determine whether or not you will need a voltage converter for your personal items while traveling, check the manufacturer's voltage guidelines either in the operation manual or on the product's website. Items like laptop computers are able to run on both 110/120v and 220v and do not need voltage converters, but you should always double-check before you travel
- You can buy converters in different wattage amounts. According to Travel Oasis, "travelers should not connect a product that exceeds 90 percent of the converter's rated wattage," meaning you should purchase a converter that is greater than your appliance's wattage by at least 10 percent to guarantee safe operation. To determine the wattage of a given product, multiply the voltage by the amps. Both values are printed on the product's manufacturer's label and in the operation manual
- Voltage converters are used for small appliances and are not recommended for long-term use. If you are traveling for an extended period, of time or plan on bringing electronic equipment like televisions, fax machines and other office products, you will need to purchase a voltage transformer. A transformer works just like a voltage converter but is meant to handle the wattage and power surges that accompany large appliances. Also remember that while a converter or a transformer can accommodate several appliances at once with a power strip, you still need to make sure the combined appliance wattage does not go beyond what the transformer can handle
- The cost of a voltage converter depends on the rated wattage amount. Plug adapters are generally inexpensive and are often sold in sets that include different foreign plug configurations. If you are traveling on a budget, you can always check with your hotel or accommodations on whether it provides voltage converters, before you purchase your own
How to Use a Travel Converter:
If you've ever traveled abroad, you will have noticed that electrical plug-ins come in different shapes in different countries. A travel electrical adapter is an extra piece that connects appliances to plug-ins with sockets of different shapes than the appliance plugs were intended for. But that's not enough--there may be a different voltage flowing from that socket than in your home country, so you probably need a travel converter, as well
- Select the appropriate adapter to connect the power converter to the wall outlet. Most converters come with a selection of adapters to fit different-shaped plugs around the world
- Check all sides of the converter for a voltage selector switch. Some converters have this switch, some don't. If it's present, flip the switch to select the voltage you want the converter to provide
- Plug the converter into the adapter, then plug the adapter into the wall socket. Some wall sockets may have switches that toggle the power; locate and flip that switch if it's present
- Plug your electronic device into the converter and use it as usual
Tips & Warnings:
- Some converters will "step up" the North American voltage to European Union standards; "step down" converters are intended to damp the 230V European Union standard down to the 110V North American standard. Some converters do both. Check the labeling or packaging on your converter to be sure it makes the appropriate conversion
- This product is only socket pins converter, it does not convert electrical voltage
- This adapter is used only for plug type conversion, please confirm the voltage of your devices are workable in your destination country
- 1 x UK US to EU Plug Adapter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.67||USD$ 3.40||USD$ 3.16||USD$ 2.96||USD$ 2.78|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.