Customers Also Bought
- With USB interface, so you can use it to charge your phone either from USB of PC or car
- Compact and exquisite design, convenient to carry
- Bright LED display indication
- Fast charging speed and low power consumption
- You can enjoy the sounds of your iPod iPhone 3G 3GS without ever experiencing interrupted play caused by a dead battery
- With this multi-functional charger, there is never an excuse for your iPod iPhone 3G 3GS to run out of power
- Built in IC chip to prevent over charging and short circuit
- This is a non-OEM product
- Type: US
- Input: AC 100V - 240V 50-60Hz 0.1A
- Output: DC 5V 1A
- Size: 45 x 45 x 25mm / 1.8 x 1.8 x 1.0in(L x W x H)
- Apple iPod 3rd generation
- Apple iPod 4th generation
- Apple iPod 5th generation
- Apple iPod photo
- Apple iPod video
- Apple iPod nano I, nano II
- Apple iPod mini
- Apple iPod U2
- Apple iPhone 4GB & 8GB
- Apple iPhone 3G / 3GS
- US USB AC Home Charger is perfect for your home using
- Best replacement USB wall charger for the original home / travel charger
- With USB interface, it can be used to charge or sync your device with a computer USB port
How to Test a Power Adapter:
- Examine your power adapter. Every power adapter will have the input voltage and amperage requirements printed on it, as well as the output voltage and amperage rating. We'll be testing the output of the power adapter, so write down the specs. An example would be this, taken from a laptop power adapter: Output - 19.5V....3.34 amps. We'll measure the output of the power adapter with a multimeter --a very handy tool for anyone working with electronics. A multimeter can measure voltage, current, power output and resistance of electrical circuits by touching the electrical circuits or device with a set of probes. See Additional Resources for a good tutorial on multimeters
- Set your multimeter to the proper range for measuring the output of your power adapter. Take into account the voltage and the amperage you'll be measuring. Consult the manual for specifics on how to set your particular model of multimeter
- Check the data plate of your power adapter to find out which portion of the plug is positive and which is negative. For example, on some power adapter plugs, the outer shell of the plug is positive, while on others it's negative
- Touch the probes of your multimeter to the corresponding portions of the power adapter's plug and note the readout. Compare that with the rated output of the power adapter. If it varies significantly, replace the power adapter
Methods to Check Power Adapter Output:
- Unplug the power adapter from any electronic device to which it's connected. Leave it plugged into its power source
- Find the input and output information on your power adapter. This is normally found on a thicker, non-cord part of the adapter. Next to the word "Output," you will see a number with a "V" beside it. That's the output in volts. Make note of this number. Near the output information, you'll also see a diagram that shows which part of the plug is negative and which is positive. With most, the inside of the plug is positive, but be sure to check because sometimes this varies
- Check your multimeter's manual for instructions on how to set the multimeter to the appropriate voltage. The method varies between brands of multimeter
- Touch the probes of your multimeter to the appropriate locations on the power adapter's plug. One probe should be inside the plug; the other should be touching its exterior
- Read the voltage shown on the multimeter's screen. It should be close to the number you made note of in Step 2. If it's too far off, you know there's a problem
- 1 x US Home Charger for iPod / iPhone 3G 3GS
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.23||USD$ 4.83||USD$ 4.50||USD$ 4.20||USD$ 3.95|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.