Customers Also Bought
- iPod / iPhone travel charger
- This iPod Travel Adapter is durable and made of hard plastic
- This iPod AC Charger is easy to use. Just plug it into the wall power outlet for quick, easy charging
- This USB AC Charger is great for travel. Easy plug-in allows for speedy charging
- Compact device makes it easy for you to carry around and charge whenever necessary
- With LED indicator. Indicates charging condition
- Prevent short circuits with patented circuit board design
- This USB AC Charger is suitable for any devices that can charged through USB interface
- This USB AC Charger with compact and exquisite design is convenient to carry
- Fast charging speed and low power consumption
- This iPod iPhone USB charger is designed for iPod series
- With such portable iPod iPhone USB power charger adapter, you can charge your iPod at home, on the road, or whenever your iPod is not connected to a computer
- Simply plug the adaptor into a wall outlet and connect to your iPod for recharging
- This is a non-OEM product
- Accesory only, iPhone, iPod, USB Cable not included
- Input: AC 100V~250V 50/60Hz
- Output: DC 5.0V±5%
- Max Current: 1000mA
- Min Current: 150mA
- Suit for any devices that can charged through USB interface
- In a rush to charge your iPod / iPhone with this super USB AC Charger! No need to turn on your computer, just plug your iPod / iPhone into the wall power outlet and enjoy your fully charged iPod / iPhone anywhere you go
- Get an extra one for travel use. Just plug in your iPod / iPhone as you move around hotel rooms. This AC to dual port USB AC Charger allows you to charge many mobile devices
- The red LED light will indicate that the device is charging. Simply plug in your iPod USB cable with this iPod Travel Adapter and start charging
- Keep your Apple device charged everywhere with this USB AC Charger! This USB AC Charger is perfect for keeping your iPod, iPhone, or iPad charged at home, in the office, or in the car
How to Fix an Electrical Plug?
A plug with a cracked or broken housing, a missing insulating cover or loose, badly bent prongs may present a fire or shock hazard or both; unplug it immediately and replace it. You might also want to swap a standard plug for one of a different color or a flatter one that takes up less room behind furniture.
- Installing a terminal-screw plug
- Assuming that you don't mind losing a little cord length, cut the old plug off with wire cutters rather than trying to disassemble it
- Open the new plug according to the instructions. Some snap on and off the cord, and others screw together
- Insert about 6 inches (15 cm) of the cord through the plug's housing
- For a lamp or flat heater cord, split apart the two wires if they're not already split. Start the cut with a utility knife and then tear 2 inches (5 cm) apart by hand
- For a round cord, such as those used for some appliances and machinery, strip off the outer insulation. Make a 1-inch (2.5-cm) cut lengthwise at the cord's end; grasp the insulation to tear open about 3 inches (7.5 cm), scoring the surface with a utility knife as needed; and cut off the outer insulation at the top of the tear, being careful not to nick the wire insulation
- Unless the plug body is equipped with a clamp or another strainrelief connector, tie the two wires together using an Underwriters knot
- Determine how much wire must be exposed to reach and wrap around the terminal screws, then cut off any excess with wire cutters/strippers
- Remove 1/2 inch (12 mm) of the wire insulation with wire cutters/ strippers, using the stripper hole that corresponds to the gauge of wire you are stripping
- Twist the wire strands together and bend them to form a loop, then wrap each loop clockwise under the appropriate terminal screw
- For an ungrounded (two-prong) plug, attach the white or ribbed wire under the silver terminal screw or to the terminal on the wider prong, and attach the black wire (hot) under the brass terminal screw or to the terminal on the narrower prong
- When an appliance or tool requires a three-prong grounded plug, connect the grounding wire (green) under the green terminal screw on the grounding prong; attach the black wire (hot) under the brass terminal screw and the white wire (neutral) under the silver terminal screw
- Tighten any cord clamp or other strain-relief connector
- 1 x US USB Travel Adapter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.60||USD$ 4.26||USD$ 3.97||USD$ 3.72||USD$ 3.49|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.