Customers Also Bought
- Brand new travel plug adapter for use throughout Europe
- USA electrical AC adaptor plug/socket
- Small and lightweight design for easy carry
- Two round pin
- Small and compact design AC Plug Adapter for easy storage and carry
- No need to worry about different plugs when you are traveling
- It is wonderful AC Plug Adapter for travel and home uses
- It is lightweight and convenient to use, perfect for your travel
- Output: AC 250V 5A
- US to EU AC power plug travel converter adapter.This kind of Travel Adapters is ideal for use with notebook computers, iPod and other mobile electronics. The Travel Adapters can power your notebook computer through the AC power port
- Two pin plugs.The US to EU Adapter allows grounded 3-prong USA devices to be used with a grounded European power supply. Please be sure that your USA device is rated to be used with European 250-volt power supplies before employing this kind of Travel Adapters
- When you travel in Europe, you can use this International Plug Adapter with your equipment from US, UK that you want to plug into the AC wall power outlet
Size in Detail:
- This product is only socket pins converter, it does not convert electrical voltage
- This adapter is used only for plug type conversion, please confirm the voltage of your devices are workable in your destination country
How to Replace AC Adapters:
- The AC power adapter plug for your laptop computer is not the sort of accessory that gets advertised widely, leading many people to wonder if it's possible to replace theirs if it stops working. However, AC adapters are some of the most widely purchased computer accessories and are readily available as replacement parts for most major computer brands. All you have to know is where to shop and how to look for the match to your computer
- Determine for whether your adapter really needs replacing. Try multiple outlets to rule out a wall socket problem, and examine the plug-in on your laptop to see if there's anything obviously wrong with it. You can also take your laptop to your local electronics store and see if it'll let you test your laptop with a universal adapter to see if your computer will run. The store personnel may also be able to test your old adapter for conductivity to confirm that it's broken
- Get information about a replacement adapter from the company that manufactured your laptop. Go to the manufacturer's website and look for a link to purchase accessories. They might be sold directly from the site, or there may be a link to reputable retailers who sell accesssories for your brand of laptop. If the company doesn't have an online store, call them directly and ask about the part. Make sure to find the adapter that matches your model of laptop
- Consider buying a universal power adapter. These are available at most major electronics outlets, will work for a variety of voltages, and come equipped with several sizes of plug tips to fit your computer. However, you will still want to read the packaging carefully and make sure that your computer is on the list of machines the adapter will work for. If there is no list by brand, compare the replacement to your old adapter, looking at plug tip size, DC output and AC input numbers (a universal adapter will work in a range of these numbers, rather than an exact match)
- Avoid cheap knockoffs. Expect that a good quality, it's easy to find poorly made, inexpensive adapters through online sellers, and while these may work for a few weeks, they're often made with parts that will break or burn out quickly, potentially damaging your computer as well as wasting the money you spent on the accessory
How to Buy Power Adaptors for Travel:
- Power adapters come under many names, among them voltage adapters, ac/dc power adapters, travel adapter plugs, 110v 220v voltage adapters, 220v 110v voltage electrical converters and universal voltage adapters. They enable travelers to use their electric shavers, hair dryers and other small appliances in other countries. Here's what you should know before purchasing a model
- Look for power adapters online or in stores like Best Buy. A typical relatively inexpensive kit includes the adapter plug with a converter that converts 220/240 foreign electric voltage to U.S. voltage, 110/120v. A 1600 watt converter allows you to use your travel iron, hair dryer, coffee maker and even an electric blanket while you travel
- Check that the kit you buy meets your specific travel needs, especially if you are traveling with an infant. A 50/1600 watts worldwide travel kit is for domestic appliances with a rating of 50 watts - 1600 watts. You should use 50 watts for radios, answering machines, tape recorders and calculators. 1600 watts takes care of devices that produce heat, including irons, hair curlers, heating pads and warmers for food and baby bottles
- Buy adapter plugs for foreign outlets. Adapter kits generally come with plugs that are suitable for most regions including the U.K, Europe, the Caribbean, Hong King, the Middle East, South America, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. Some high-end power adapters come with built in plugs
- Bring along a Step Up/Step Down converter if you are going to be working during your travels. A typical 230 watt Step Up/Step Down converter changes 110 up to to 220V or converts 220 down to 110V. It features an on-off switch and an LED indicator light. You can use it for fax machines
- Look for Step Down grounded transformer offering a maximum capacity of 150 watts, converting 220/240V down to 110/120V and an on/off switch. Use it for your laptop computer in Europe and Asia
- 1 x Travel Adapter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 2.57||USD$ 2.57||USD$ 2.56||USD$ 2.56|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.