Customers Also Bought
- USB cable connect your iPod to your computer transfer data or MP3 music or video media
- USB synchronize iPod Data Cable
- Supports either USB1.1/USB2.0 of this iPod Data Cable
- USB2.0 high speed,no external power supply required
- Insert one end of your mobile device's USB cable into the hardware's USB port
- This iPOD USB Cable allows high speed transfer rates and synchronization, feels free to transfer images, data and any other supported files quickly and easily from your PC / laptop to your iPod
- This iPod USB Charger Cable allows high speed transfer rates and synchronization, feels free to transfer images, data and any other supported files quickly and easily from your PC / laptop to your iPod
- This is a non-OEM product
- Length: 1m/59.1in
- Allowing high speed transfer rates and synchronization. Charging your iPod with the iPod Data Cable is simple and easy
- The detail of the USB high speed interface. Smart phones and other mobile and iPod devices require charges from external power sources to replenish their batteries
- Feel free to transfer images, data and any other supported files quickly and easily from your PC / laptop to your iPod
How to Charge With a USB Cable
- While you may be familiar with power adapters using electrical outlets as power sources, computers are also suitable for charging your mobile device. Provided your mobile device has a USB charging input, you may be able to charge its battery directly from your computer's USB port through a USB cable, which can prove useful in the event you do not have an electrical outlet or associated charger on hand.
- Insert one end of your mobile device's USB cable into the hardware's USB port.
- Insert the other end of the USB cable into an available USB port on your computer. Doing so establishes a physical connection between the devices.
- Look at your mobile device's battery meter icon. The icon will display your usual charging indicator as if you were using its AC or other electrical outlet-based charger cable.
- Disconnect your mobile device from the USB cable when its battery has charged completely. Alternatively, you may leave the device connected to the USB cable during use if you would rather maintain its charge.
- 1 x USB 2.0 Data Sync Charger Cable for iPod iPhone 3G 3GS
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 2.46||USD$ 2.44||USD$ 2.42||USD$ 2.40||USD$ 2.40|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Are all Ipod usb cable/chargers the same for each model?
Maybe you can't transfer it to his iPod because his iPod has another account and you have to sign it in, register it, and those kind of admin problems. Are the songs you are trying to transfer bought from iTunes and registered specifically for your account. Hopefully cou can deal with those, if they are the problems! Good luck!
- Is the USB 2.0 cable for the Ipod Touch a charger too?
It charges from the computer when its plugged in, so yes, it is. you can buy separate chargers to plug into outlets, but its not nessecary.
- Will an iPod car charger work with an LG Voyager USB cable?
You cannot connect the two cables together in order to charge the phone. the slot on the phone that you plug the charging cable into is different than the ipod cable.