Customers Also Bought
- This USB SATA IDE Adapter complies with USB 2.0 and backwards USB1.1
- This USB SATA IDE Adapter complies with ATA/ATAPI-6 spe. V1.0
- This USB SATA IDE Adapter complies with USB storage glass spec. 1.0
- This Hard Drive Adapter Converter supports transfer rates of 480/12/1.5 Mbps
- Support IDE & enhance IDE hard disk
- This IDE Adapter Converter supports ATA/ATAPI CD-ROM/R/RW/DVD-ROM & more
- Plug & play
- External power adapter for the IDE/ATAPI device
- OS Support: Win XP/2000/ME/98; Mac OS 9.2/X/; Lunux
- Input: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Output: 12V,2A; 5V,2A
- Complies with USB 2.0 and backwards USB1.1, ATA / ATAPI-6 spe. V1.0, USB storage glass spec. 1.0
- Support transfer rates of 480/12/1.5 Mbps, IDE & enhance IDE hard disk, ATA/ATAPI CD-ROM/R/RW/DVD-ROM & more
- You can use your IDE hard drive or SATA hard disk as an additional external hard drive
How to Use a USB 2.0 to Ide/Sata Adapter?
- Serial Advanced Technology Attachment (SATA) drives are gradually replacing Parallel ATA models. With fewer cables, increased connection length and the ability to disconnect and connect without restarting the computer (hot-swap), SATA drives are more user-friendly. These qualities also enable the average user to quickly recover data or utilize drives for external storage. Although kits are available for mounting drives, using USB adapter cables are an inexpensive solution for temporary connections
- Prepare your area. Hard drives are sensitive to static electricity, heat, dust and pressure. Work in an uncarpeted area on a flat, clean surface. Clear your workspace of any loose items.
- Ground yourself before working with any components. Ground yourself by wearing a grounding wrist strap. Install earth mats (grounding surfaces) if you will be working with sensitive electronics often. Do not sit in a rolling chair, stand with your feet on the ground.
- Turn on the computer. Hook the SATA drive to the SATA connector of your adapter cable.
- Attach the power cable to drive. If there is an On/Off Switch, turn it off. If your cable did not come with a SATA power cable use the power cord from a SATA desktop hard drive. (You will have to remove the case and unplug the hard drive to reach it.)
- Plug the A/C adapter directly into the wall or a surge protector. Set the On/Off switch to "On."
- Insert the USB plug into your computer. The SATA hard drive will be recognized automatically as a "removable drive." Windows 98 or earlier may require an upgrade to access the drive
- 1 x USB 2.0 IDE/ATAPI Adapter Cable
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x SATA Power Cable
- 1 x SATA DATA Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.49||USD$ 10.80||USD$ 10.11||USD$ 9.20|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.