Customers Also Bought
Spec Type Adapter Converter Packaging Package Included 1 x USB 2.0 to SATA/ESATA Adapter Converter
- SATA to USB converter adapter transfer rate up to 480mbps
- Suitable for any SATA / ESATA devices
- Support full speed and low speed data transfer
- SATA adapter support hotplug and play
- Convenient,intuitives status diaplay LED light
- The USB adapter supports fast data transfer rates
- This is a high quality converter adapter which exceeds others
- This plug adapter is a good helper for you
- Length: 43cm/17in
- USB Adapter Operating Systerm: Win98/ME/2000/XP/Vista, MACOS 9.X
- The converter adapter is durable and exquisite. It can satisfy your long time use
- The port is standard for sweeping use; high quality ensures operational stability
- Long time enough for you to use. You deserve to have it
- The converter adapter with mini shape which is convenient to use and pack up
- Perfect adapter must be your useful helper in daily using
About USB Plugs:
- Standard USB Plugs and Receptacles: The plugs and receptacles have 4-contacts and are rectangular in shape with the contact opening of a Type A plug or receptacle measuring approximately 13.1(W) x 5.5(H) mm. The contact opening on standard Type B USB plugs and receptacles measures approximately 5.6(W) x 3.2(H)mm.
- Mini-USB Plugs and Receptacles: Mini-USB plugs, receptacles and cables were primarily introduced for USB OTG (Universal Serial Bus On The Go) devices such as mobile phones, PDAs, digital cameras etc. The USB OTG specification allows a single port to act as either a host or a device - chosen by which end of the cable plugs into the socket on the unit. After the cable is connected and the units are synchronised, the units may even swap ends under program control. This ability targets units such as PDAs where the USB link might connect to a PC's host port with the PDA as a device or alternatively connect the PDA as a host to a keyboard.
- Two small form factor plugs have been defined (Mini-A and Mini-B) along with a universal receptacle (Mini-AB) that accepts either a Mini-A plug or a Mini-B plug. . Mini-A, Mini-B, and Mini-AB connectors are identified easily by color. The specification nominates that the insulator plastic inside Mini-A plugs and receptacles is always white. In Mini-B connectors it's always black, and in Mini-AB receptacles it's always coloured grey. The plugs and receptacles have 5 contacts with contacts 4 & 5 joined together inside the Mini-A plug. Mini-USB plugs and receptacles are rectangular in shape, with the contact opening measuring approximately 6.8(W) x 3.1(H) mm
- 1 x USB 2.0 to SATA / ESATA Adapter Converter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.61||USD$ 6.47||USD$ 6.33||USD$ 6.15||USD$ 6.15|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.