Customers Also Bought
- Enjoy the library of music on internet
- The flexible connection with high quality between a compatible PC and your iPod
- Could be expand and contracted from 20cm till approx. 60cm
- Special guard for data reservation
- Compatible with USB 1.1 and 2.0
- This is a non-OEM product
- Compatible with: iPod touch, iPod mini, iPod Nano, iPod Photo
- Used for: Images and music load, date transfer
- Allowing high speed transfer rates and synchronization
How to Charge With a USB Cable
- While you may be familiar with power adapters using electrical outlets as power sources, computers are also suitable for charging your mobile device. Provided your mobile device has a USB charging input, you may be able to charge its battery directly from your computer's USB port through a USB cable, which can prove useful in the event you do not have an electrical outlet or associated charger on hand.
- Insert one end of your mobile device's USB cable into the hardware's USB port.
- Insert the other end of the USB cable into an available USB port on your computer. Doing so establishes a physical connection between the devices.
- Look at your mobile device's battery meter icon. The icon will display your usual charging indicator as if you were using its AC or other electrical outlet-based charger cable.
- Disconnect your mobile device from the USB cable when its battery has charged completely. Alternatively, you may leave the device connected to the USB cable during use if you would rather maintain its charge.
- 1 x iPod touch USB Data Cable White
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.06||USD$ 2.78||USD$ 2.56||USD$ 2.36||USD$ 2.19|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Can I use the usb cable on my friend's ipod video and on my 2nd gen ipod touch?
Yes, they have the same standard plug, both of them can use this USB date cable.
- I have noticed that my USB pen drive (no cable) speed is a lot faster than my ipod speed (with cable). Does the length of a USB cable effect the data transfer rate?
No, iTunes and iPod are just slower programs with more data to transfer. And the speed is slow or fast that the length of the cable does not matter at all.
- Why does my Ipod crash when i connect it to its usb cable?? -it freezes-!!?
Please try the following methodology: turn the iPod on before you sync it.