Customers Also Bought
- Display Screen: 2.5 inch LCD (960 x 240 LCD)
- Video Output Mode: PAL/NSTC, Video Mode: PAL/NSTC
- Image Resolution: 640 x 480 / 320 x 240
- Play Format: MPEG - 4 / AVI / ASF
- Frequency Range: 20 HZ - 20 KHZ
- Output Channel: Stereo
- Earphone Output: L 20MW + R 20MW [16O] (MAX Volume)
- Loudspeaker: 1.5W
- Flash Moemory: 128MB
- Video Compact Format: MPEG - 4
- Memory Card: TF memory card
- IBM - PC: Window 98 SE.ME.2000.XP
- USB: USB 2.0
- Language Selection: Chinese / English
- Power Adapter: DC 5V 2A
- Built - in Battery: Li - ion Battery 1800Mah
- Video Recording: over 3 hours
- Player Equipment: over 5 hours
- Imaging Senior: 1/3 inch CCD
- CCD Total Pixels: 628 x 582 PAL, 510x492(NTSC)
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TV Lines
- View Angle: Degree (O):62
- Minimum Illumination: 1.5Lux/F1.5
- Storage full over write automatically
- Fast video recording by one key function
- Recording, power ON/OFF via remote control
- Real time Display/Recording at 30 ftps with date and time stamp
- 960 x 240 high - definition 2.5 inch LCD Screen
- Built - in high sensitivity microphone recording
- Support 8 GB TF memory card
- Video frames 10 - 30 frames / second optional
- High- speed USB 2.0 interface
- Audio and video input / output
- Configuration removable high - Capacity lithium battery, 5 hours of continuous playback , video recording up to 3 hours standly
- 2.5 inch LCD (960 x 240 LCD
- Fast video recording by one key function
- Do not use a damaged battery or charger
- Do not use battery charging time exceeds the allotted time
- At first the use of batteries or battery unused in a few months after the re-use, please fully charge the battery
- For the battery is fully charged, the use of its fully discharged, then re-charge in order to ensure its longer life
- At short-term use after the battery will shorten battery life, in this case, repeatedly for the battery is fully charged and then fully discharged several times, so you can use the battery a longer period of time
- Overcharging or excessive discharge will shorten the life of rechargeable batteries. When the rachargeable battery life than the use of a new rachargeable battery short time, replace the new rechargeable natteries.
- Because of rechargeable batteries are consumables, so battery life will be shorten over time
- Careful not to let any conductor (such as necklaces bracelets,etc.)to enable access to DC converter or a rechargeable battery side short-circuit, or may cause electric shock or fire
- 1 x Mini DVR
- 1 x Hi - Res CCD Camera
- 1 x Earphone
- 1 x Remote Controller
- 1 x DC5V 2A Battery charger
- 1 x AV Cable
- 1 x 1800mA Li-ion Battery
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 79.84||USD$ 76.13||USD$ 72.43||USD$ 67.49|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Can I record from the beginning if I started watching a program-in-progress and want to record it on my DVR?
This depends on the model of DVR that you have. Some built-in DVRs include the entire portion of the program that is stored in the buffer in your recording, while others will start the recording from the moment you press record.
- How long can I keep my DVR recordings?
You can keep them as long as you want. Just remember, the recording space is limited, so you may need to delete some recorded programs from time to time in order to make room for new ones.
- Is there any way that I can tell how much recording time is left on my DVR?
The DVR box cannot provide you with an exact amount of hours available since hours available depends on the type of programs you record. Your DVR will tell you how much of your hard drive is filled, from that you can make your own assumptions on remaining hours based on the programming your plan to record.