Customers Also Bought
- A generic USB travel home AC wall charger adaptor
- iPod Power Adapter charges your devices at work or when going travel
- Simply carry an extra handy and light travel charger and you can charge yours anytime and anywhere
- Simply plug the iPod USB travel charger into any style wall outlet
- Best replacement iPod Dock Cable for the travel charger
- This is a non-OEM product
- Compatibility with: iPhone 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 3G, 8GB, 32GB, iPod touch, iPod nano, USB interface MP3 / MP4 players, Phones, iPods
- Input Voltage: 100V-240V
- Output Voltage: 5V
- Size: 25 x 22 x 6mm/1.0 x 0.9 x 0.2in(L x W x H)
- An extra travel charger kit for Apple iPhone iPod, the iPod Dock Connector to USB Cable offers convenient charging and high-speed data transfer for quickly loading an entire music library onto an iPod or iPhone
- The iPod Dock Cable offers up to 480 Mbps data transfer for lightning-quick loading, or synching
- Simply plug the iPod Dock Connector to your iPhone/iPod for charging at anywhere you go
- Use this convenient iPod Power Adapter to charge your iPod at home, on the road, or whenever your iPod is not connected to a computer
- Maximize the performance of your iPod and iPhone with your iPod Dock Cable
AC Adapter Tips:
- An AC adapter allows a laptop computer to be plugged into a standard wall outlet. It converts the "AC" (or "alternating current") of a wall outlet to "DC" (or "direct current") so the laptop can draw power safely while charging the battery. Usually, an AC adapter is built to last for years, but sometimes it does not last as long as planned. When caring for or replacing a faulty AC adapter, there are a few things to keep in mind in order to maximize its usefulness and compatibility.
AC Adapter Compatability:
- Not all AC adapters are created equal. Some will have differing input and output voltages which makes choosing the correct one frustrating. If you are replacing a laptop's adapter, always check its specifications to determine the power requirements. Also, laptop computers have different sized DC plugs, so make sure that the adapter that you buy will fit. Many universal AC adapters come with interchangeable plugs to prevent this problem.
Problems That May Arise:
- While it is normal for an AC adapter to get warm to the touch while plugged in, any other signs of trouble may require immediate action. If your adapter is making a high pitch noise, replace it. If your adapter stops working completely, it may be a sign of a bad transformer or a wiring issue. If you fancy yourself an amateur repairman, keep in mind that it is generally a bad idea to open up the AC adapter for any reason. In addition to being notoriously difficult to open (without a hacksaw), the internal components can deliver dangerously high voltage levels to inexperienced repairmen.
- An AC adapter's secondary function is to charge a computer battery. A full charging session takes around two hours or longer if you use the computer during that time. If the battery is completely dead, you may need to leave the adapter plugged in for a few minutes before you turn on the computer.
- Avoid exposing an AC adapter to prolonged periods of extreme heat or cold. Doing so could damage the internal circuitry and prevent it from working. Always wrap up the AC cord tightly when traveling, and avoid any contact with other metallic devices, like coins, pens or paperclips. These could accidentally short-circuit the adapter by causing an connection of the positive an negative terminals, for example, when bouncing around in a bag.
- 1 x iPod / iPhone USB Travel Adaptor White
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.02||USD$ 3.70||USD$ 3.43||USD$ 3.20||USD$ 3.00|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How does USB Travel Adaptor Charge?
The Universal Serial Bus specification provides for a five-volt power supply, it's possible to use a USB cable as a power source for recharging batteries.
- What is a charge rate?
This is often denoted as signifies a charge or discharge rate equal to the capacity of a battery divided by 1 hour.
- What advantages of the USB travel adaptor?
If the original charger gets lost or broken, a USB charger is the best option to use. Simply carry an extra handy and light travel charger and you can charge yours anytime and anywhere, Simply plug the iPod USB travel charger into any style wall outlet, Best replacement USB wall charger for the travel charger.