Customers Also Bought
- Protection Kicks In: 2.75V and 4.2V
- Maximum Charge / Drain Rate: 1.5C
- Internal Resistance: <= 120m ohm
- Charging Temp: 0 - 45°C
- Size(mm): 66(Length) x 18(Diameter)
- Output: 3.7V
- Capacity: 2400mAh
- Safety protected Li-ion rechargeable Ultrafire batteries
- The voltage of full charge & empty condition is 4.2V & 2.75V respectively
- Can be recharged over 500 times
- Over-charging/draining at 4.2V/2.75V
- The 18650 Ultrafire batteriers can be used for flashlight and some other power consuming objects
- The 18650 rechargeable lithium battery can be used for flashlight and some other power consuming objects
- The 18650 rechargeable lithium battery take much convenience for your daily life
- The 18650 battery has low self discharge rates and no memory
- The rechargeable lithium battery has integrated microchip to prenvent overcharging and lengthens battery life
- Ultrafire 18650 rechargeable lithium battery allows you to get incredible runtime out of the flashlight
Size in Detail:
About Rechargeable Batteries
- Sometimes called a storage battery, a rechargeable battery consists of multiple cells. This enables the electrochemical reaction that powers the battery to be reversed. Using a charger, these batteries can be recharged many times. Rechargeable batteries are used in automobiles, consumer electronics, storage for solar arrays and electrical vehicles.
- The most common types of rechargeable batteries are lead-acid, nickel cadmium, alkaline, nickel metal hydride and lithium ion. Lithium ion batteries are considered the most advanced rechargeable battery type and are used in most contemporary consumer electronics.
- Rechargeable batteries come in many shapes and sizes from automobile lead-acid type batteries to laptop and small digital camera batteries. The size is determined by the type of technology used and the design of the device in which the battery will be placed.
- The main feature of a rechargeable battery is self-evident--it can be charged multiple times. Secondary features that differ depending on the type of battery include:
- Self-Discharge: This effect occurs within the battery cells causing the battery to lose power over time even when not in use.
- Memory Effect: An effect mostly witnessed in Nickel Cadmium batteries, the battery seems to lose its maximum energy capacity if charged multiple times without being fully discharged.
- Energy-to-Mass Ratio: This refers to the energy density of the battery.
- Currently, Lithium ion batteries are the best performing rechargeable batteries if considering the above features.
- Many people avoid rechargeable batteries when given a choice because of a perceived higher cost. When you consider that rechargeable batteries can be reused multiple times, the savings of using them as opposed to one use batteries becomes clear
- 2 x UltraFire 18650 3.7V Protected Rechargeable Battery
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.14||USD$ 4.92||USD$ 4.71||USD$ 4.52||USD$ 4.35|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.