Customers Also Bought
- Lithium ion TR 18650 rechargeable batteries
- Higher energy density and lower weight than other types lithium rechargeable batteries
- Building portable power device needing high energy density and low weight
- Capacity: 2400mAh
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Dimensions: 18.2 x 65 mm / 0.7 x 2.56 in (Dia. X L)
- The lithium rechargeable batteries are made of high quality material, reliable and durable for long time use
- The UltraFire rechargeable batteries are of high capacity and low consumption, more practical, save a lot for you
Size in Detail:
How to Choose Rechargeable Battery:
Buying rechargeable batteries can save you a lot of money in a short amount of time. If you use technology gadgets such as digital cameras and handheld games, rechargeable batteries are almost a must. Not only can you save money by using rechargeable batteries, but you can also save on the amount of toxins from batteries that go into landfills.
Types of batteries
- Pick nickel metal hydride (NiMH) batteries for high-capacity charges. Although you can purchase D batteries that are rechargeable, the larger batteries don't hold their charge as well as smaller AA and A batteries do. While these NiMH batteries stay charged for quite a while, you shouldn't depend on them for items such as smoke detectors or flashlights because they do lose their charge over time whether they get used or not. NiMH batteries can have numerous charges over their lifetime, but it's best to let the batteries run down before you charge them rather than repeatedly "topping them off" with a new charge. Most electronic devices shut themselves off before damaging the batteries, although flashlights may let the rechargeable batteries run down to a point where the batteries may no longer take a charge.
- You may still find older nickel-cadmium (NiCd) rechargeable batteries, but avoid purchasing them. The technology for the NiMH batteries and their improved charge-holding capacity more than justifies any differences in costs.
- Select the newer low self discharge (LSD) NiMH batteries for a battery with long storage capacity. Once charged, these NiMH batteries have the same shelf life as alkaline batteries. These batteries are available in all sizes, but the AAA and AA size are more common than the C, D and 9-volt sizes.
- Look for batteries with a higher milliampere hour (mAh) rating. This refers to the amount of electricity delivered at any given moment. Electronic devices can handle a range of mAh without damaging the device. So as the rechargeable batteries begin to lose power, they do no damage to the device. Batteries with a higher mAh may look exactly like a battery with a lower mAh but typically they cost more.
- Buy the battery charger that suits your needs. In some instances you can purchase the charger and batteries as a package deal, but if you want your battery charger to maintain your rechargeable batteries properly, you may need to pay more for special features.
- Look for a battery charger that recharges a variety of battery sizes. Select a unit that has a reconditioning cycle. This keeps you from overcharging your batteries. Some models do this automatically while others have a switch you must flip to go into reconditioning mode.
How to Extend Your Battery Life:
- Battery Memory - When I first got my new cellphone, my friend recommended to fully drain the battery before recharging it. His reasoning was connected to the idea of battery memory. Allowing the battery to fully discharge then recharging to max, supposedly gives you the complete battery capacity. Otherwise, if you simply charged from the half way point to max battery capacity, the battery would treat the half way point as the empty point, thus cutting your battery capacity in half
- Battery Calibration - There are some benefits to fully discharging your battery periodically, for laptops this can be especially important. If you start to notice your battery meter becoming more and more inaccurate, it may be time for some battery calibration. Allow your battery completely drain, then charge until the battery is full again. This will calibrate your battery giving you more accurate readings
- Consequences of Heat - Another enemy of battery life is heat. If you were to leave your laptop plugged in and running for a year, you should expect the battery capacity to be anywhere between 60% to 80% of it's original max capacity. This is why people that use their laptops as desktop replacements will notice greatly reduced battery life performance after one year of use. This issue can be resolved by removing the battery while using a corded power source
- Battery Storage - If you don't plan on using your battery for prolonged periods of time, then you'll want to reduce the charge level to 40% and place the battery in the fridge (not freezer). Storing the battery at 100% charge level applies unnecessary stress and can cause internal corrosion. On the other hand, if the charge is too low, the battery can become permanently unusable, due to battery self discharge
- Strongly suggest you use the protected battery for it can really protect your battery well and extend your battery life as well as avoid the over-charging and over-discharging of your battery
- We are not responsible for the broken of the battery and charger for your users' wrong using methods
- Rechargeable batteries that have been in storage for weeks or months will lose power and need to be recharged before being used
- 2 x Lithium Rechargeable Batteries
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.25||USD$ 4.12||USD$ 4.00||USD$ 3.88||USD$ 3.77|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.