Customers Also Bought
- Drop-in LED Circuit: Buck Voltage Regulated
- Springs: Steel Silver Coated
- Emittor Type: CREE Q5
- Modes: One
- Switch Type: Reverse Clicky Switch
- Construction: Aluminum Alloy
- LED Tint: WC
- Powered by: 1 x CR123A Battery (not included)
- Size: 2.2 x 6.4cm/0.9 x 2.5in(Head Dia. x Length)
- This Q5 LED headlamp flashlight is waterproof and shockproof
- Medium beam type; fixed focusing are the properties of the headlight
- Light-weight, water-proof and durable, designed for extended use
- This ultrafine headlight is widely used for patrolling, hunting and arresting, inspecting, securing, Martin Rescue as well as light shooting
- Excellent peripheral lighting simulates normal daylight conditions and improves the entire field of vision
- Small size, high output, and extended runtime make it perfect for self-defense, camping and backpacking, emergency or everyday carry
- This amazing Ultra Bright LED Headlight allows you to work hands free under even the darkest conditions
- Products, solid and practical, portability, suitable for long-term use of hand
- The headlight headlamp is lightweight, compact and easy to use
- This LED headlight can keep your hands free for working, walking or hiking
- This LED headlight is an ideal option for hikers, campers, and anyone in need of hands-free illumination
- These best headlamp is durable and reliable enough for long time using
- This LED Headlight is also waterproof and features shock-resistant housing
Size in Detail:
How to Pick a Headlamp:
Choosing the right headlamp to suit your needs can be a difficult process. While the idea of a headlamp seems simple enough; after all, its a light on your head, there are a variety of headlamp designs made to suit specific uses and personal preferences. By analyzing the factors listed below hopefully you will choose the right headlamp for your needs and preferences
The intended use
- The intended use is the most important factor in picking a headlamp. The other factors should be viewed in light of the intended use. Here is a list of possible uses and the most important things to consider. This is not an exhaustive list as the uses for headlamps are varied
- Your options for a headlamp for basic camping, just seeing around the campsite at night looking for marshmallows and what have you, are pretty wide open and should be based on your own comfort
- If you plan to actually be hiking at night comfort will play a part but you will also want a headlamp that will enable you to see far enough down the trail to avoid hazards. Also, consider the headlamps stability if your hiking over rough terrain or climbing
Caving, or spelunking
- You should be wearing a helmet so it will be necessary to have a headlamp that fits securely to the helmet. Battery life and the ease of changing batteries and bulbs should a top concern. Always carry extras of these, and perhaps an additional light source even if just a small LED light, when caving. The ability to both project a beam and to see a wide area are important here
- Here comfort is also probably the main component, providing you aren't wading hazardous water at night. You may also want to consider headlamps that illuminate fishing line making knot tying easier. However, while these lights do make fishing line easier to see, they do not make your general surroundings easier to see
- Perhaps the biggest factor here to consider is whether your headlamp has a filter which will produce a red or yellow light. Some forms of wildlife cannot see certain spectrums of light making a filter very important
- Mechanical and construction work: Headlamps can be useful for working on a car or under a house. Here, you shouldn't be in an emergency situation, unless on the side of the road, and it is more important to have a strong white light than saving battery power. You'll want a headlamp that doesn't distort colors, such as linking fluid, that LED bulbs might do
Type of Bulb
- Headlamps come primarily with either LED bulbs or xenon or halogen bulbs. Each have their benefits and drawbacks. LED bulbs are incredibly long lasting and use little battery power. Thus, LED bulbs allow for compact, comfortable designs. LED bulbs are also very bright and light up the general area within a few feet. However, they lack distance and do not shine a straight beam well. They may also diffuse certain colors as many LED bulbs often have a blue tint
- Xenon and halogen bulbs provide a white light, unless a filter is used, and can shine a straight beam or at wider angles. Many of the headlamps using xenon or halogen are adjustable. However, these are often bulkier and require more energy, meaning shorter battery life
- Unless you are seeking something very lightweight and compact I would recommend a headlamp that has a combination of xenon or halogen and LED bulbs
Type of Battery
- The type of battery your headlamp uses will determine its brightness, its size, and its overall cost. For instance, lithium batteries are relatively small, can provide incredibly bright light, but are expensive. Regular alkaline batteries are generally a bit larger, except perhaps AAAs, are often require a separate battery pack that can attach to a belt or the headlamp strap. These will provide adequate light and are much less expensive. There are also solar powered headlamps, but these may lack reliability in hazardous situations. A solar powered choice may be okay if the lamp also has battery option
- This are largely determined by the type of lightbulb and the type of battery, but it is worth discussing on its own. Again, for situations where you are not engaged in ultra-hazardous activities, such as caving, comfort may be your primary consideration in headlamp selection. In this case size is very important and the lighter weight compact LED options are ideal, just be sure to consider the drawbacks listed above
How to Replace a LED Light Bulb:
The great thing about LED light bulbs is that normally there are many of them all gathered together. This means that when a bulb burns out, you will still be able to use whatever it is you are using without a huge difference in light quantity or quality. That said however, you may find yourself in a situation where you really want or need to replace a LED light bulb. There are some things that you can do about this, but it will vary greatly depending on the location and type of bulb you are attempting to replace
- Find the type, size, and color of LED bulb that you are looking for. As mentioned before, there are hundreds of different types out there and it may be difficult for you to find the exact one you are looking for. If that is the case, you may want to take your burned out bulb to your local hardware store to see if they can point you in right direction for a replacement
- Remove the old bulb carefully so you don't break it. Normally a screwdriver will be required at this point because LED lights are normally encased in something. So start by removing any encasing there is. Be sure to keep the screws that you removed however, you will need them when you put the case back on
- Read the manual for your particular LED light. Many LED lights can simply be pulled out, but other have certain ways that they connect more securely. You will need to know what kind you are dealing with, don't guess. Find the manual or instructions on your new bulb and remove following those directions
- Replace the old bulb with the new LED light. The new bulb should go in just like the old one came out. You will want to test the light before you put the encasing back on to make sure everything works and the light is the same color
- Replace the case that was over the LED lights and make sure the casing is secured tightly
- 1 x UltraFire UF-H1 CREE Q5 Headlight Headlamp Task Light
- 1 x Strap
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 25.10||USD$ 24.54||USD$ 23.99||USD$ 23.25|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.