Customers Also Bought
- Made in Asia
- This is a premium CREE LED flashlight with every feature expected in a great light
- The CREE LED flashlight will surely provide years of trouble free use which can meet your various needs
- Superbright, blinding effect
- A One-mode flashlight
- A solid and durable item
- 100000 hours LED life
- Constant current circuit, DC-DC
- Wholesale LED Flashlight at Dailyshop.com, you will get the best price
250 lumens maximum brightness (manufacture rated)
2 x 18650 Batteries (not included)
Lamp Cap Input:
3~9V, 9V max
Clicky (Clickie); Glow-in-the-Dark
200 x 55.5mm / 7.87 x 2.19in (L x Head Dia.)
The hard anodizing process
120-150 minutes (manufacture rated)
Size in Detail:
- The CREE LED flashlight is made of high quality material, durable and reliable for long time use
- The UltraFire LED Flashlight is with high power LED bulb, brightness output reaches more than 250 lumens
- The CREE LED flashlight is powered by two 18650 batteries (not included), put them back here
- This UltraFire flashlight is convenient and practical for your daily use
- Special needs (For patrolling, hunting and arresting, inspecting, securing as well as light shooting and so on)
- Outdoor activities (For climbing, camping, seeking survival, walking, diving, fishing as well as hunting, etc.)
- Professional needs (For Gems-Testing, Mineral-Testing, etc.)
- Please do not put it directly to people's eyes for the powerful light is harmful and it will make you blind, especially for the kid)
- The pictures of our flashlight are real and if there is something tinny difference, please ignore
- The price of this flashlight dose not includes the battery
- Strongly suggest you use the protected battery for it can really protect your battery well and extend your battery life as well as avoid the over-charging and over-discharging of your battery
- Please never over-charger or over-discharge the batteries, which means when the brightness of the flashlight is going down clearly but not totally dark, it is the time to charger it, or the battery will be over-discharged and it will be broken or short circuit when you charge it the next time
- Please note that the actual charge time and runtime of the flashlight may vary as different types of batteries have some difference in battery capacity and discharge property, even for the same type batteries from different manufacturers
- 1 x UltraFire WF-500 CREE Q5 1 Mode LED Flashlight
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 20.69||USD$ 20.08||USD$ 19.47||USD$ 18.66|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How to replace an led flashlight bulb that is soldered to its switch "component" with a lightbulb with wires?
Ok, so to start out you will need a soldering gun and maybe a toggle switch or an other sort of on and off switch. First heat up the solder gun and melt the old solder off the led type bulb and board to seperate them and solder on a - and + wire to each end and then solder on a battery source and the on off switch.
- What kind of batteries should I use for an LED flashlight, heavy duty or alkaline?
Alkaline will last longer than Heavy Duty batteries. Leaving the batteries in the flashlight without using it will drain the battery faster.
Depending how much charge the battery has determine when you should not leave the battery for an extended time.
If the battery is brand new and you plan using the flashlight within a month or so, it's fine to leave it in the flashlight, however the battery will drain quicker than if it was out.
If the battery is almost dead, then it's best to remove them as the battery leakage usually happen when the battery is getting emptied out.
- What is the advantage of having a UV LED flashlight compared to a regular LED flashlight?
UV or ultraviolet is not visible to human eyes. Buying a UV flashlight won't be any use if you want to see something. UV flashlights are frequently used to make hidden marks glow so they become visible. There are marks like this in the new bills and on passports and things like that. But you're not seeing the UV directly, just the glow caused by the UV. See the wiki article at the link below.