Customers Also Bought
- You can use any style plug (UK, US, Australia etc) on this travel adapter
- Two round pin worldwide travel adapter is small
- It is lightweight and convenient to use, perfect for your travel
- The Travel Plug Adapter is specially designed, allows your 2/3 pins UK/US electrical appliances to standard 2 pins AC mains socket
- It is made of durable plastic and metal material for durable use
- Small and compact design, the AC Plug Adapter is easy to storage and carry
- No need to worry about different plugs when you are traveling
- It is a wonderful AC Plug Adapter for home uses and travel
- Max Outtput: 250V
- Current: AC 10A
- With this universal AC power adapter plug, no need to worry about different plugs when you are traveling
- Specially designed universal AC power adapter plug allows your 2/3 pins UK/US electrical appliances to standard 2 pins AC mains socket
- The universal AC power adapter plug is made of durable plastic and metal material for durable use
- Small and compact design universal AC power adapter plug for easy storage and carry
- This product is only socket pins converter, it does not convert electrical voltage
- This adapter is used only for plug type conversion, please confirm the voltage of your devices are workable in your destination country
How to Replace AC Adapters:
- The AC power adapter plug for your laptop computer is not the sort of accessory that gets advertised widely, leading many people to wonder if it's possible to replace theirs if it stops working. However, AC adapters are some of the most widely purchased computer accessories and are readily available as replacement parts for most major computer brands. All you have to know is where to shop and how to look for the match to your computer
- Determine for whether your adapter really needs replacing. Try multiple outlets to rule out a wall socket problem, and examine the plug-in on your laptop to see if there's anything obviously wrong with it. You can also take your laptop to your local electronics store and see if it'll let you test your laptop with a universal adapter to see if your computer will run. The store personnel may also be able to test your old adapter for conductivity to confirm that it's broken
- Get information about a replacement adapter from the company that manufactured your laptop. Go to the manufacturer's website and look for a link to purchase accessories. They might be sold directly from the site, or there may be a link to reputable retailers who sell accesssories for your brand of laptop. If the company doesn't have an online store, call them directly and ask about the part. Make sure to find the adapter that matches your model of laptop
- Consider buying a universal power adapter. These are available at most major electronics outlets, will work for a variety of voltages, and come equipped with several sizes of plug tips to fit your computer. However, you will still want to read the packaging carefully and make sure that your computer is on the list of machines the adapter will work for. If there is no list by brand, compare the replacement to your old adapter, looking at plug tip size, DC output and AC input numbers (a universal adapter will work in a range of these numbers, rather than an exact match)
- Avoid cheap knockoffs. Expect that a good quality, it's easy to find poorly made, inexpensive adapters through online sellers, and while these may work for a few weeks, they're often made with parts that will break or burn out quickly, potentially damaging your computer as well as wasting the money you spent on the accessory
How to Know to Use an Adapter or Converter for Foreign Travel:
Traveling abroad can prove difficult for people who carry a lot of electronics with them. North American power outlets output 110 volts at 60hz, while most other countries in the world use outlets that output 220 volts at 50hz. The power outlets themselves are also configured differently in that they take different shaped plugs. Very simply, what this means is that most of your devices and power cords won't work if you take them abroad. Luckily, a variety of devices have been created to fix this problem.
- Buy a voltage converter if you plan on using something like a hairdryer or clothes iron. Voltage converters will make up the difference between the voltage needed by the device and the voltage available from the outlet, allowing these devices to work like normal. A standard voltage converter is only meant to be used for short periods of time, which makes them ideal for these types of situations
- Use a transformer for larger devices like televisions and personal computers. Transformers operate essentially the same way as a standard voltage converter but are intended to be used for longer periods of time with devices that use larger amounts of power
- Buy a wall outlet adapter. The plugs on North American wall outlets are flat, so all of the power cords for devices sold in America have flat pins. Wall outlets in Europe and Asia have flat plugs which will not work with American power cords. A wall outlet adapter will allow you to plug your American power cords into European and Asian wall outlets
- 1 x Universal AC Adapter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.17||USD$ 3.75||USD$ 3.41||USD$ 3.12||USD$ 2.88|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is an "AC adapter"?
An AC adapter is what plugs into the wall to convert household electricity (which uses alternating current or AC for short) to the direct current (called DC) in the proper voltage.
- What is a universal AC adapter?
A universal AC adapter can be a useful device for powering electronic devices which have an AC power jack but lack the appropriate adapter. Brand/model-specific adapters often cost more than universal adapters, and can only be used for one piece of equipment.
- Will my US plug hair dryer work in Japan?
No, it will not. You can get an adapter plug, but you also need a convertor, because they use a slightly different voltage, so that your dryer will not work properly.