- This professional flash soft box can provide soft, even flash illumination, which will help you taking better pictures
- Easy to disassemble, easy to fold, and easy to carry, this photography soft box is ideal for studio or outdoor mobile photography
- Coming with adjustable hot shoe mount, the flash soft box is adjustable to fit for different camera flash
- Adopting high technology and fine workmanship, this photography soft box is durable enough
- This camera flash diffuser soft box will diffuse the light and provide a softer touch
- With this professional flash soft box, you can take prettier and better pictures with your camera
- This is a NON-OEM product
- Size: 14.0 x 8.5 x 0.5cm/5.5 x 3.3 x 0.2in(L x W x H)
- Nikon SB-800, SB-600,SB-80DX, SB28, SB26,SB25,SB24
- Canon 580EX, 550EX, 540EZ, 430EX, 420EX, 380EX, 430EZ
- Metz 40MZ2, 54MZ3
- Minolta 5600hs, 5400xi/hx, 5200i, 3600
- Olympus FL-40, FL-50, G40
- SONY HVL-F1000, HVL-F32X
- Sigma EF-500DG Super, ST
- Nissin 360TW, 360TXP, PZ400-C-N-M
- Sunpak 2000DZ, 266D, MZ440AF
- Tumax 988
- Vivitar 2500, 273, 3500, 850AF
- This camera flash diffuser soft box will provide a softer and more evenly distributed flash illumination
- The light will be softened and your photos will be well exposed, without the harsh glare spots
- With high quality material, fine workmanship and high technology, this flash soft box is durable
- Designed to be compact and portable, this photography soft box is easy for you to carry and use
- The photography soft box is well packed, so that your product will not hurt
How to Mount a Soft Box to My Camera:
Camera-mounted soft boxes attach to the flash unit only. Soft boxes are designed for large external flash units that attach directly to the hot shoe of your camera. Attaching a soft box to the built-in pop-up flash is difficult since most soft box products are not made to mount a pop-up flash. However, there are some flash diffusers available for pop-up flash units. However, these diffusers are usually screens and not full-encompassing soft boxes
- Attach the external flash unit to the hot shoe of your camera. Most soft box diffusers are built to attach to most external flash units, including those made by Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax, Sony and Sigma
- Place the flexible soft box over the bulb strip at the tip of the flash unit. Pull the adjusting strap of the soft box until it fits snugly around the flash. Secure the Velcro to the strap
- Snap a hard box flash diffuser directly onto the bulb end of the external flash unit. Plastic soft boxes for external flash units are known as flash caps and although they are not "soft" in texture, they perform the same light-softening effect as flexible soft boxes. Diffusing flash caps are built for specific flash unit models, such as a Canon flash cap for a Canon flash unit and a Nikon flash cap for a Nikon flash unit. The flash cap will only snap on and lock to the correct model
- Pop open the built-in flash on your camera. Hook the front end of your pop-up flash diffuser (which looks like a white opaque flexible card case) into the dip in the front of the camera where the tip of the flash tucks into. Hook the flat edge with the small foot onto the back of the popped-up flash. If the diffuser is a wrap-around diffuser, known as a "puffer," slide the attachment into the hot shoe of the camera
How to Use Soft Box Lighting:
A soft box is a box that is used to conceal a flash head, or lamp, allowing the light to pass through a translucent front panel in order to diffuse or soften it. They are commonly used in portrait photography, but can also be used in macro photography -- photographing images close up or in detail. There are a number of important factors, such as size, distance, angle and height, that can affect the light the soft box casts over the subject
- Purchase a soft box that is larger than the subject you want to light. This is important as it allows the light to fall evenly across the subject. Soft boxes can be found in relatively small sizes, or they can be as wide as 2 meters; generally the larger the soft box, the softer the light it produces
- Move the soft box closer or further away from the subject to change the harshness of the light. The closer it is to the subject, the harsher the light. The further away it is, the higher the quality of diffused light
- Adjust the angle of the soft box to remove or create shadows. If a soft box is placed to the side of a subject then this will create a shadow on the other side. To solve this problem you could either use a second soft box or you could use a reflector, which a simple reflective surface, to soften or remove shadows. By experimenting with different angles you can create different light effects
- Lower or raise the soft box to further manipulate the light. If you are working with a reflective subject, for example a model wearing sunglasses, then you will need to raise the soft box to remove the glare from the glasses. This can also be applied when working with other reflective surfaces.
- Combine a number of soft boxes for better lighting conditions. A standard set up may include one larger soft box as the main source of light and either a second soft box or a reflector to fill in the shadows and reduce harshness. When photographing a small subject in macro photography, the standard practice is to use one small soft box very close to the subject and directly in line with the camera
- 1 x Flash Soft Box
Spec Condition New Type Flash Soft Box Parameters
Size: 14.0 x 8.5 x 0.5cm/5.5 x 3.3 x 0.2in(L x W x H)
Compatibility Nikon SB-800, SB-600,SB-80DX, SB28, SB26,SB25,SB24
Canon 580EX, 550EX, 540EZ, 430EX, 420EX, 380EX, 430EZ
Metz 40MZ2, 54MZ3
Minolta 5600hs, 5400xi/hx, 5200i, 3600
Olympus FL-40, FL-50, G40
SONY HVL-F1000, HVL-F32X
Sigma EF-500DG Super, ST
Nissin 360TW, 360TXP, PZ400-C-N-M
Sunpak 2000DZ, 266D, MZ440AF
Vivitar 2500, 273, 3500, 850AF
Features Features This professional flash soft box can provide soft, even flash illumination, which will help you taking better pictures
Easy to disassemble, easy to fold, and easy to carry, this photography soft box is ideal for studio or outdoor mobile photography
Coming with adjustable hot shoe mount, the flash soft box is adjustable to fit for different camera flash
Adopting high technology and fine workmanship, this photography soft box is durable enough
This camera flash diffuser soft box will diffuse the light and provide a softer touch
With this professional flash soft box, you can take prettier and better pictures with your camera
Packaging Package Included 1 x Flash Soft Box
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.75||USD$ 6.53||USD$ 6.32||USD$ 6.12||USD$ 5.93|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on12-19-2011
- Other Thoughts: I have nothing to compare it to. I just started up a wedding photography business and boy this little Flash Soft Box works great! I shot one wedding without it, (because I didn't order it yet) and two weddings with it and there was quite a difference! It really helps eliminate harsh shadows and fills in the light quite nicely. I pretty much use it every time I shoot now, I wouldn't leave home without it!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on09-20-2011
- Other Thoughts: Very handy. Takes up no room in bag. Makes noticible difference. Flash Soft Box Gives softer flash, even when bouncing. Also good for controlling power from an older manual slave flash. Price is right and it works.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-01-2011
- Other Thoughts: I was amazed at how well this little Flash Soft Box works... no more harsh light at all. This folds up flat, making it easy to put in my bag for travel. Super-simple to use.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on08-17-2011
- Other Thoughts: This is a great little flash soft box, especially for the price. I used it for a night party and it helped soften the light and got me some portrait shots that the customer loved! Without the diffuser, the light was just too harsh. It folds up nicely for storage.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-12-2011
- Other Thoughts: The shape allows for the flash to be used in illumination for Auto Focus. Photography Soft Box provides a really soft look without killing the flashes ability to penetrate deep enough to use a long lens. A good balance. Useful off camera for Macro use as well.
Was this review helpful?