Customers Also Bought
- Compatibility US plugs/Europe plugs/Asia plugs/Australia plugs/UK plugs/USB light & compact
- Universal USB charger of this universal AC power adapter
- AC power and USB power status indicator this universal AC power adapter
- Power up and charge simultaneously of this universal AC power adapter
- Fuse protection for Power
- Bring this universal AC adapter with you when you are traveling all around the world
- You need universal AC adapters while you are out of you country
- AC Max. Power: AC 125V ~ 6A/AC 250V ~ 3A
- USB Max. Output Power: DC 6V~ 500mA
- Color: White
- Universal USB charger. This universal AC power adapter offers you the perfect "all in one" travel companion
- Power up and charge simultaneously. It works with most devices that can be charged with the USB port
- Fuse protection for Power. The USB is for charging mobile phones, iPods, PDAs, travel speakers and other 6-volt USB powered devices
- Durable compact material. Can be used for a long time. It is a must have for people who needs to charge their MP3 players frequently
- Do not expose to liquid or moisture or humidity
- Do not handle with we hands
- Only use as instructed by the instructions manual
- Do not use with electric devices demand power over 125V/6A or 250V/3A
- For indoor use only
How to Repair an AC Adaptor:
- Plug your AC adapter into an available outlet. Plug the adapter end into the port in your computer. The LED light on the end of the adapter will light up, signifying that charging is in progress. If the light doesn't appear you can proceed anyway
- Run your fingers along the length of the cable and pinch it between your thumb and forefinger. When the LED charging light flashes on and off you have found the point of the short
- Unplug the adaptor. Use your wire cutters to strip between a half inch and an inch off of the sheath that covers the wires. Be careful to cut only the sheath, and not the actual wires
- Locate the frayed end on the wires. This is where the short is. Twist the frayed ends of the wires together, making sure they are tight and secure
- Wrap electrical tape around the wires to cover the gap in the sheath. Make sure it is electrical tape as it is designed for use with electricity
- 1 x Universal Travel AC Plug Adapter USB Charger
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.32||USD$ 6.11||USD$ 5.90||USD$ 5.62|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How to set polarity on an universal ac adapter?
Usually there is the word "Tip" on the plug that goes on the end of the cord; this will line up with either a "+" or "-" on the other part of the cord.
The tip refers to the centre conductor of the plug. Most electronics are "tip positive", this is often indicated on the device by showing a "+" pointing to the centre of a small diagram. In this case make sure the "Tip" word and the "+" sign are lined up on the two mating halves of the plug. Obviously "Tip negative" would be the other way.
In in doubt, or if your adaptor is different you might need a multi-tester to determine the polarity.
- What is the difference between laptop charger and AC adapter?
There is no difference. If you can get a charger of the same rating, then there will be no problems.
- Does leaving an AC adapter plugged in while not in use still use electricity in the home?
Yes, it does. True, a fraction of the full load with power on but if thinking "green" (and lower bills!) you might want to invest in some cheap power strips. The problem is, no one wants to reach down low behind their furniture everytime they want to completely disconnect their devices so they're commonly left plugged in. With a power strip you can locate it in a more easy to reach location. If you get the ones with surge protection you can maybe prevent some damage during a storm or other periods of power problems.