Customers Also Bought
AC Input: AC 125V 6A or AC 250V 3A AC Output: 125V/250V output = input(Attention: This adapter does not convert AC voltage) Fuse: 250V 6A USB Output: DC 5V = 1A
- This is the front show of the travel plug adapter
- Leave the chargers of your mobile phone, digital camera, iPod, PSP, MP3 player, PDA at home. And you can charge them with this universal travel power adapter
- Side show of the travel plug adapter
- Area for you to connect the plugs into the travel AC adapter
- You can connect your devices with the USB interface over the travel plug adapter
- With this adapter, you can power up your laptop through the AC power part and charge up your mobile electronics through the USB power part simultaneously
- Different parts of the AC adapter
- You will receive the travel power adapter packaged carefully in a boxTravel Adapters & ConvertersIn North America, parts of South and Central America and the Caribbean electrical current operates on 110/120v/60Hz while most other countries operate on 220v/50Hz. Voltage and frequency not only differ in various parts of the world but the types of plugs and outlets also vary quite a bit. When traveling outside of your home country, it may be necessary to bring along a voltage converter or transformer and plug adapters for your personal electronic items and appliancesPlug Adapters:
- Plug adapters do not convert voltage; they only allow a foreign plug configuration to be modified to the visiting country's specifications. Plug adapters are usually plastic components that fit over the existing electrical plug. Most foreign appliances will require a plug adapter, but not all will need a voltage converterVoltage Converters:
- Voltage converters allow electrical equipment with different electrical current requirements to be used with foreign voltage. Converting voltage from 110/120v to 220v is called a "step up" and reversing the conversion is called a "step down" it is wise to purchase a converter that does both. To determine whether or not you will need a voltage converter for your personal items while traveling, check the manufacturer's voltage guidelines either in the operation manual or on the product's website. Items like laptop computers are able to run on both 110/120v and 220v and do not need voltage converters, but you should always double-check before you travelConsiderations:
- You can buy converters in different wattage amounts. According to Travel Oasis, "travelers should not connect a product that exceeds 90 percent of the converter's rated wattage," meaning you should purchase a converter that is greater than your appliance's wattage by at least 10 percent to guarantee safe operation. To determine the wattage of a given product, multiply the voltage by the amps. Both values are printed on the product's manufacturer's label and in the operation manualWarnings:
- Voltage converters are used for small appliances and are not recommended for long-term use. If you are traveling for an extended period, of time or plan on bringing electronic equipment like televisions, fax machines and other office products, you will need to purchase a voltage transformer. A transformer works just like a voltage converter but is meant to handle the wattage and power surges that accompany large appliances. Also remember that while a converter or a transformer can accommodate several appliances at once with a power strip, you still need to make sure the combined appliance wattage does not go beyond what the transformer can handleCost:
- The cost of a voltage converter depends on the rated wattage amount. Plug adapters are generally inexpensive and are often sold in sets that include different foreign plug configurations. If you are traveling on a budget, you can always check with your hotel or accommodations on whether it provides voltage converters, before you purchase your own
- 1 x AC Adapter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.59||USD$ 6.34||USD$ 6.09||USD$ 5.75||USD$ 5.75|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.