Customers Also Bought
- Input channels up to 16 channels of CCTV video inputs
- Input/Output connectors Two (2) screw terminals for twisted pair input/ BNC male connector for output
- Compatible Balun SJ-01; SJ-V-PT
- Transfer Distance: 300m
- Appearance Design: 19"
- Bandwidth Video: DC to 6 MHz
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio 15KHz-5MHz: Typical 60dB
- Differential Gain: <2%
- Differential Phase: <2
- Weighted Signal-noise-ratio: 60dB
- Max.Distance Color/Black & White Cat 5 UTP: NTSC:1000 ft (300m);PAL:738 ft (225m)
- Operating Temperature: -25 to 70℃
- Storage Temperature: -25℃to 85℃
- Humidity: Up to 95%
- Enclosure: Black
- Hand-held radio transceivers operate on narrow band frequencies.Radio waves are the part of the electromagnetic spectrum with the longest wavelengths. A transceiver is a type of radio equipment that can both transmit and receive this long wavelength radiation to communicate with other people or share to data. Transceivers are more common than you might think. Amateur radio hobbyists and CB enthusiasts talk to one another using transceivers. A walkie-talkie is a radio transceiver and so is your cell phone. Even the wireless router connected to many computers is a type of radio transceiver
- The Federal Communications Commission regulates the frequencies that different types of communications equipment may transmit and receive. Transceivers of different types are built so that they transmit and receive signals at the range of frequencies allocated for that type of equipment. Frequency ranges are allocated for mobile phone, 2-way radio, citizens band and amateur radio transceivers. According to the National Association for Amateur Radio, amateur radio transceivers operate at set wavelengths from 23 centimeters up to 160 meters. Frequency availability is determined by the class of license the operator holds
- The transmitter inside each type of transceiver is designed to operate at a set power level. The output power is measured in watts. A walkie-talkie type hand held transceiver will have a power out put of around 5 watts. This means that the transmitter inside sends a signal at 5 watts of power through the antenna. Base transceiver units and CB radio transceivers operate at higher power levels. The instruction manual for a VHF/HF transceiver provided to students by the University of Indiana describes the transmitter power of the base unit to be between 5 and 100 watts when transmitting an FM signal and between 5 and 40 watts for AM signal transmission
Software Defined Radio Transceivers
- ICs and software process the signal in SDR radio transceivers.Software Defined Radio transceivers bring amateur radio into the digital domain by combining radio with computers. A SDR transceiver converts the analog radio signal to a digital signal and uses software to process and filter the signal for transmission. SDR transceiver software is configurable to allow the transceiver to operate in the narrow band unlicensed frequencies or in the licensed amateur radio bands. According to the EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, the transceiver sends the input signal through the processor where it is filtered and optimized by the software. The signal is then passed through a converter circuit that changes it from an analog signal to a digital signal. It is then broadcast through the antenna. The type of signal that is broadcast is determined by wireless transmission standards issued by the FCC
- 1 x Video Twisted Pair Transmitter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 38.47||USD$ 37.41||USD$ 36.36||USD$ 34.95|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What kind of wire to use with SC&T Twisted Pair Transmission products?
Use UTP (unshielded twisted pair) CAT 5 24 AWG (or over) to have the best transmission quality performance. To use STP (shielded twisted pair) cable, the shielded would cause internal signal interference, so the transmission range would be shorter (1.5KM--->0.8KM) than UTP cable. Un-twisted wire not to be recommended, which easy have interference and range would be shorter.
- Can UTP wire to put with other wires in a multi pair wire bundle?
Yes. One of benefits to use SC&T transceivers is interference rejection. SC&T video signals can reside in the same wire bundle as multiple video signals, telephone wire, Ethernet, coaxial...etc. Power wire will not to be recommended to put in the same bundle to avoid interference.
- What are Twisted Pair products?
Twisted pair products are the electronic signal conversion devices that are used to adapt common A/V signal types, including video, audio, and control signals for distribution over standard Category-type twisted pair cabling. The near-ubiquitous use of low cost CAT 5 UTP - unshielded twisted pair - cable has created an interest in the transmission of video and audio programming using this type of cable infrastructure. Sending AV over CAT5 UTP is an excellent alternative to using regular coaxial cable; signals can be sent longer distances with less interference at a lower cost.
Extron manufactures a comprehensive family of twisted pair transmitters, receivers, distribution amplifiers, matrix switchers, and cabling. Our product offerings enable integrators to develop twisted pair A/V systems for any application, from the simplest to the most complex.
Twisted pair signal transmission supports the full range of A/V signals, including RGBHV, RGBS, RGsB, RsGsBs, component video, S-video, composite video, audio, and RS-232 control signals. Almost any signal type can be adapted for use with twisted pair cable by selecting the appropriate Extron twisted pair transmitter and receiver combination.