How to Choose a Digital Camera：Specifications:
- Max. Resolution: 15.0 Megapixel (interpolation)
- Image Sensor: 5.0 Megapixel CMOS
- External Memory: MMC or SD card (max 8.0GB)
- Resolution: 15MP/12MP/10MP/8MP/7MP HD/5MP/3MP/2MP HD/0.3MP
- Video Recording Mode: QVGA (320 x 240); VGA (640 x 480)
- PC CAM: No
- Optical Zoom: 3X
- Digital Zoom: 8X
- File Formats: JPEG/AVI
- LCD Viewfinder: 2.7" TFT screen
- Flash Mode: Manual/ON/OFF
- Exposure: EV+3.0~ -3.0
- White Balance: Automatic/Sunshine/Tungsten/Fluorescent
- Scenery: Auto /Night Portrait/Night Scenery/Portrait/Scenery/Sports/Party/Beach/High Sensitivity
- Sharpness: Normal, Sharp, Soft
- Shooting Mode: Single shot/Self-time shot/Movie: AVI
- Self-Timer: 2/5/10 seconds delay
- Interface: USB2.0
- Lens: Fixed , f=7.45mm F=3.0
- Focus Range: 30cm ~80cm(Macro)/1.2m(Normal)
- Automatic Energy Saving: 60s/120s/180s/Never OFF
- PicBridge: Yes
- Anti-Shake: Yes
- Face Detection: Yes
- Other: Date Stamp, Quality, Rotate, Protect, Frequency, Copy, Format, Default Setting
- OSD Language: Chinese/English/France/Spain/Germany/Italy/Portuguese/Russian/Turkish
- Power Source: 3 x AAA batteries
- System Requirement for PC: Windows 98/2000/ME/XP
- Size: 9.6 x 5.8 x 2.8cm/3.8 x 2.3 x 1.1in (L x W x H)
- This LCD Digital Video Camera has 3X optical zoom & 8X digital zoom
- This Mini Camera records stunning, full high definition movies at the highest possible resolution
- This Mini Camera has 2.7 inch TFT screen & USB out
- The Mini Camera features PicBridge, anti-shake & face detection
- Superb performance in a compact, elegantly styled body
- Best Digital Video Camera is great for travel or everyday shooting
- Captures every detail of special moments in crisp, stunning with this LCD Digital Video Camera
- This slim, sleek LCD Digital Video Camera is so easy to use and perfect for any age
- BoQy CD800 2.7inch LCD 5.0MP CMOS 15MP Max 3X Optical Zoom 8X Zoom Digital Camera
- You and your family can enjoy the wonderful life with high-definition camera
- This LCD Video Camera is designed with 15.0 megapixel, which can bring you high definition videos or images
- LCD Digital Video Camera ensures high quality pictures, also brings a lot of fun and surprise for your photography and your daily life
- Good button design: not too many, and easy to get too. Lay out well, and intuitive to use
- Designed with auto zoom lens, you and your family can enjoy the wonderful life with high-definition camera
Size in Detail:
How to Choose a Digital Camera：
Digital cameras cost more out of the box than regular cameras, but offer the convenience of immediate viewing, multiple image storage, computer connectivity - and there's no film to develop
Buy the camera with the highest resolution you can afford, at least 2 to 3 megapixels (2 million to 3 million pixels), if possible.
Look for a 100 percent glass lens as opposed to a plastic one.
Buy a camera with as much RAM as you can afford. More RAM means the camera can store more pictures, so you won't need to download or erase them as often.
Expect zoom to be the feature you will use most. Compare optical, as opposed to digital, zoom capabilities.
Compare flash modes, if any.
Investigate viewfinders: Look for an optical (through-the-lens) viewfinder as well as an LCD display.
Consider autofocus and macro features, shutter-release lag times, and bundled software.
Compare additional features you might want: interchangeable lenses, steady-shot, burst mode, auto exposure, automatic white balance, voice memo, variable shutter speeds, manual focus and self-timer.
Compare removable media of various types (if you need more storage space for your photos).
Investigate batteries, chargers and battery-saving features.
Look for additional features you might need, such as USB or IEEE 1394 (FireWire) connectivity (to connect the camera to the appropriate port on your computer), a battery-time-remaining indicator, an AC adapter or video-out connections for outputting to a television.
Tips & Warnings：
If you will only output pictures to a computer monitor (for viewing, Web page use or e-mail), an inexpensive digital camera with a 640-by-480 pixel resolution will provide very satisfactory results.
If you plan to print photographs on a good (at least 720 dots per inch) color printer, look for a high-resolution camera.
Beware of high-resolution cameras with low prices. The specified resolution may only apply to software interpolation rather than true optical resolution.
If you do buy a low-priced camera, make sure it has a charge-coupled device (CCD).
To compensate for low profit margins and high return rates, some retailers and Internet vendors have restrictive return policies that may include "restocking" fees. Check these out before you buy.
NOTE: Color random delivery
- 1 x Camera
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Camera Bag
- 1 x Hand Strap
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x CD