Customers Also Bought
- Holder carry case is brand new and high quality
- Holder carry case is easy to use and portable
- Holder carry case is for walkie-talkie, for WEIERWEI brand
- Two cords of the walkie talkie case avoid accidental drop off
- Protective carry case is made of nylon & leather case, durable
- Perfect fitting for WEIERWEI Walkie Talkie
- It's comfortable, soft and stylish design
- Material: Nylon & Leather
- Holder for walkie-talkie, for WEIERWEI brand. Holder carry case is brand new and high quality
- Two cords avoid accidental drop off. Protective carry case is made of nylon & leather case, durable
- Keep your walkie talkie safe and in reach at all times with this high quality holder carry case
- Protective carry case is made of nylon & leather. This case is designed to protect all professional walkie talkie
What is a Walkie Talkie?
Our walkie-talkie radios have many uses in many different industries. A walkie-talkie (more formally known as a handheld transceiver) is a hand-held portable, two-way radio transceiver. The first walkie-talkies were developed for military use during World War II, and spread to public safety and eventually commercial and jobsite work after the war. Major characteristics include a half-duplex channel (only one radio transmits at a time, though any number can listen) and a push-to-talk switch that starts transmission. Typical walkie-talkies resemble a telephone handset, possibly slightly larger but still a single unit, with an antenna sticking out of the top. Where a phone's earpiece is only loud enough to be heard by the user, a walkie-talkie's built-in speaker can be heard by the user and those in his immediate vicinity. Hand-held transceivers may be used to communicate between each other, or to vehicle-mounted or base stations
- For those of us who grew up before the 1990s may recall that no respectable private eye or detective story was complete without a walkie talkie being used while following a suspect or chasing a criminal
- If you enjoy outdoor activities, enjoy riding your motorbike at weekends, work at a college or school, perhaps you work in a pub, club? Are you at home caring for a child perhaps? if you answered yes to any of the above then you would find a walkie talkie a very useful gadget. You may also need a walkie talkie if you move around a lot in your job. The benefit over mobile phones is that they are license free and do not have any associated call charges
- Some walkie talkies have a wider range than the average baby monitor, if you are at home all the time and the baby is asleep upstairs and you need to visit a neighbour? Walkie talkies have a wider range and suit this situation perfectly, a "baby monitor" mode is available for some walkie talkies so you can leave one in the baby's room and take the other with you, when the baby wakes or begins to cry you will know at once
- For the workers in the pubs or clubs, or for teachers and staff members in schools would find walkie talkies very effective and useful when communicating with colleagues. For all of these working environments emergencies can happen and responding to those emergencies could be an issue, unless you had a walkie talkie! You can clip a walktie talkie to your clothing, they are light weight and easily carried about your person
- You can use a walkie talkie while out on youre bike and fit the earpiece into your motorcycle helmet, also available is a Push to Talk button that is mounted on the motorcycle handlebar. The range for these types of Walkie Talkies is over a mile, come rain or shine. The walkie talkie can also compete with the mobile phone market as no roaming applies to a walkie talkie so you can avoid their hefty prices
How to Use Walkie Talkies:
Two-way radio transceivers have come a long way since they were designed in World War II. Today walkie-talkies are commonly used for professional, recreational and even kids' use. This portable device has many features and is becoming more compact with each new design. Become familiar with some of the features and technology to use your walkie-talkie
- Consider the purpose for your walkie-talkie before purchasing one. Determine whether you'll be using them for recreational use such as hiking, or indoor use as an intercom system like within a building. This will help guide your choice
- Update yourself on the latest technology in walkie-talkies. Some features include; weather channels, compass device, headset models, wrist models, holsters and belt clips. Don't pay for a feature you'll never use
- Think about the amount of distance you'll need to cover with your walkie-talkies. If it is for close range than two miles would be sufficient. If it is for five mile usage consult the appropriate authorities to license the walkie-talkies with the FCC
- Communicate on a multi-user compatibility system. If your purpose will be to have many user's for the walkie-talkies consider a high quality and versatile radio receiver. This system is designed to eliminate the static and interference among users
- Know whether you'll want a built in rechargeable battery pack or battery operated system. If you're planning to use the walkie-talkies away from an electrical outlet, than buy those with disposable or rechargeable batteries since the other type requires a base station to recharge
- Learn how to scramble your voice. Messages can be decoded by a voice scrambler or Morse code to personalize your message. Some walkie-talkies have a 14 channel system with sub-channels to keep conversations private and limited to only those who have the same sub-channels
- Watch what you're saying. Remember that others can and will hear what is being said. Keep your conversations brief and be specific. Keep personal and intimate conversations for a one on one meeting
Two Way Radio Information:
- Configurations: Two-way radios come in two standard configurations, Family Radio Service and General Mobile Radio Service. FRS radios operate on 1/2 watt of power and can transmit on 14 different channels. GMRS radios are higher powered, operating on 1 to 2 watts of power and transmitting on 22 different channels
- Distance: Two-way radios are able to transmit at different distances, depending on variances such as topography, weather, obstructions and lightning. Operators can attain long distances in ideal situations, but actual distance is usually far less than the maximum claimed by manufacturers. On average, two-way radio operators can expect transmission distance to be around 2 miles
- Batteries: Most two-way radios operate on standard AA or AAA batteries, while some models come with a rechargeable battery. Some two-way radio models enhance battery life by switching to low-power settings that kick in when long amounts of time pass between transmissions
How to Unlock a Walkie Talkie:
- Contact your wireless provider. Ask the representative to assist you in finding an unlock code for your walkie talkie. Confirm your full name, street address, wireless number and the last four digits of your Social Security number
- State the walkie talkie's model number and manufacturer name. This lets your wireless provider locate the IMEI number for your specific walkie talkie. With the IMEI number, your wireless provider can give you the unlock code
- Turn over your walkie talkie. Take off the protective cover. Remove the battery and your old SIM card. Insert the new SIM card provided by your wireless service. Place the battery back and place the protective cover back on
- Turn on your walkie talkie. It should activate to your wireless provider's network. Enter the unlock code to get permission to use your walkie talkie
- 1 x Protective Walkie Talkie Holder Carry Case
- 1 x Strap
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.