Customers Also Bought
- High capacity rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- The lithium ion rechargeable battery provides a long time duty cycle
- This Walkie Talkie battery is ideal for longer talk times and the ability to go longer periods between charging
- Compatible with: WOUXUN KG-689
- Battery: 7.4V / 1400mAh
- Color: Black
- Size: Approx. 89 x 53 x 26mm / 3.5 x 2.1 x 1in(L x W x H)
- High quality material ensures that you can use and charge this Walkie Talkie battery conveniently and safely
- The rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides a long time duty cycle. The Walkie Talkie battery stays powered up for a long time
- This Walkie Talkie Battery is ideal for longer talk times and the ability to go longer periods between charging
Size in Detail:
How to Care for Li-Ion Batteries:
- Use the battery until it's only partially drained of power. Frequent recharges don't negatively affect the life of the battery, but draining it completely reduces the useful life
- Keep the battery as cool as possible. That means keeping it out of hot cars or removing a laptop battery when the computer is plugged in to the power cord. Unused batteries should be stored in the fridge to prolong the shelf life
- Store unused batteries at a 40 percent charge rather than a full charge, according to Battery University
How to Recharge a Li-ion Battery:
- Charge often - Older electronic devices commonly used Ni-Cd batteries which benefited from deep cycling - allowing the battery to fully drain before recharging. Li-ion batteries on the other hand benefit from being charged often and early on in a fresh cycle. What this means is that a li-ion battery should be charged well before it is fully drained; think about when you plug your cell phone in to charge at night. You don't need to wait until the battery is running low to recharge it if it is a Li-ion battery.
- Re-calibration - The exception to the above rule about charging is that about every 30th recharge or so, you should allow the battery to be nearly drained before recharging. This helps to re-calibrate the external battery meter on your electronic device. Your cell phone, laptop, or other device displays the amount of battery life left on it's display usually. Re-calibration ensures that your electronic device is giving you an accurate reflection of the actual battery life left since the last recharge.
- Infrequent use - If you haven't used the li-ion battery in a while, you'll want to make sure you only charge it to about 60% of it's maximum charge. The reasoning behind this is that li-ion batteries that aren't used often are at risk for permanent capacity loss; a fully charged li-ion battery in storage will lose a far higher percentage of capacity then a partially charged li-ion battery. This is especially true when stored at warmer temperatures.
- Laptop li-ions - This is for only li-ion batteries in laptop and notebook computers. Most portable computers can function fully without the battery connected when they are connected to an external power supply. During long usage periods, the heat from the laptop can affect the battery itself, removing the battery during long periods of externally powered use can protect the battery.
The Basic Lithium Battery:
- A lithium battery consists of an anode made of graphite and a cathode made of "lithiated" metal oxide, not actually the metal lithium but a chemical mixture containing lithium molecules. The anode and cathode are separated by a non-liquid electrolyte, which completes the chemical action necessary to make it work. While in use, ions of lithium travel from the anode and return to the cathode, while electrons travel from the cathode to the anode, thus producing the electricity.
- The chemical composition of lithium batteries carries a potential hazard of severe and life threatening explosion when they are exposed to extreme heat, overcharges, or if the outputs are shorted either by an external connection or a technical failure in the instrument in which they are installed. So lithium batteries must incorporate specific safety features to electronically limit or disconnect their output, or include physically features to reduce internal pressure if abused. The polymer battery improves these features.
The Polymer Separator:
- The separator between the anode and the cathode in a lithium polymer battery contains a highly porous solid polymer composite such as polyethylene oxide or polyacrylonitrile, which changes to a gel when the electrolyte is added. The cells are sealed in a plastic aluminum laminate which ruptures and vents any gases caused by electrolyte oxidation, and shuts the cell down in the case of overcharge, short circuit or high temperature, significantly reducing the risk of explosion.
Size and Shape:
- Since the plates of a lithium polymer battery are cut from die cast materials, they can be stacked like a deck of cards and connected in parallel, giving them the advantage of being made in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. The composition of the polymer separator allows the batteries to be made thinner than competitive types, less than four millimeters. The choice to use a lithium polymer battery remains mainly with the manufacturers of the equipment that will use them.
- Because of the nature of the separator, lithium polymer batteries cost more to manufacture. But ability to be made thinner makes them the preferred choice for many applications. So manufacturers of equipment considering using them need to decide if the dimensions of the battery compartment are worth the additional cost. Consumers should be aware of discounted or counterfeit lithium batteries, as they may not have the proper safety features to avoid explosion in abusive conditions.
- 1 x 7.4V 1400mAh Walkie Talkie Li-ion Battery
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.74||USD$ 12.68||USD$ 12.62||USD$ 12.54|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.