Customers Also Bought
- Signal Format: PAL/NTSC
- Image Sensor: 1/3'' SONY CCD
- Len: 3.6mm/6mm
- Effective Pixels: 510(H) x 492(V)-NTSC 500(H) x 582(V)-PAL
- Scanning System: NTSC: 525Lines, 60 Field/Sec, PAL: 625 Lines, 50Field/Sec
- Sync System: Internal Synchronization
- Resolution: 420 TVL
- S/N Ratio: More than 48dB(AGC Off)
- Illumination Sensitivity: 0Lux@F:1.2
- White Balance: Auto
- Night Vision Range: 30m
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/50~1/100,000SEC
- Video Output: 1Vp-p 75OMS
- Power Supply: DC12V
- 1 x Color CCD Camera
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 29.25||USD$ 27.85||USD$ 26.45||USD$ 24.59|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What are the CCD image sensors?
The CCD image sensors can be implemented in several different architectures. The most common are full-frame, frame-transfer and interline. The distinguishing characteristic of each of these architectures is their approach to the problem of shuttering.
- What are the CCDs containing grids of pixels?
CCDs containing grids of pixels are used in digital cameras, optical scanners and video cameras as light-sensing devices. They commonly respond to 70% of the incident light (meaning a quantum efficiency of about 70%) making them far more efficient than photographic film, which captures only about 2% of the incident light.
- What is CCD camera?
A CCD camera works exactly like a regular camera, but instead of focused light falling on film, the light strikes the CCD.