Customers Also Bought
- Hemisphere shaped camera enclosure housing
- The Waterproof Camera Housing has features of dustproof, watproof, wind and sand proof, rain and sow proof
- This Camera Enclosure Housing is suitable for outdoor, beach, swimming pool and under usage
- Ensuring full protection to your camera
- This Dome Camera Housing makes you enjoy the fun of picture shooting
- This Camera Enclosure Housing is the necessory standard equipment for indoor or outdoor activities
- Hemisphere shaped camera enclosure housing
- The Waterproof Camera Housing provides great option for turning an indoor camera into an outdoor camera
- The housing has features of dustproof, watproof, wind and sand proof, rain and sow proof
- It is the necessory standard equipment for indoor or outdoor activities
- While ensuring full protection to your camera, this Dome Camera Housing makes you enjoy the fun of picture shooting, and it is the necessary standard equipment for outdoor activities
- The Waterproof Camera Housing is a high quality weather resistant camera housing which is ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- And the Waterproof Camera Housing is made of high quality material, durable and reliable for long time use
How to Choose the Best Housing for a Home Security Camera：
Home security cameras increase in popularity every year. As crime increases, people feel strongly lead to increase security in their homes for the sake of their families and personal property. When doing research on home security systems, many people find that they would like to have various types of housing for their home security systems. Often, when trying to choose housing for their security cameras, consumers do not know where to find reliable information they can use to make a decision about the best camera housing for them. Follow these guidelines when trying to find housing for your home security camera.
- Choose dome housing for your camera if you would like to be able to capture a 360-degree angle.
- Choose dome housing for your camera if you need to block certain areas from being viewed.
- Consider dome camera housing if you need to be able to view hard to see areas such as objects located around a corner.
- Consider a mini camera that has very small housing if you need to be able to conceal the camera so that the only person who can see it is the one who placed it.
- Consider a camera with large, noticeable housing if one of your top goals is to deter criminal activity; that way would-be-criminals immediately notice its presence.
- Consider housing for your camera that is as damage proof and strong as possible if your camera is going to be used in an area known for high crime rates.
- Consider water proof camera housing if your camera is going to be exposed to moisture.
- Consider camera housing that will adapt to drastic changes in temperature if your camera is going to be exposed to hot or cold temperatures.
- Read reviews of home security cameras once you have decided what type of camera housing will best suit your needs. Magazines such as Consumer Reports are great resources. This magazine and others like it do not accept money from the companies whose goods they are testing. So you can be confident that the information you find on security camera housing is accurate rather than biased towards a company that paid the magazine for a good review of its product.
- Complete your research on the Internet. Forums on the Web are great places to ask questions about products such as housing for home security cameras. You will be able to talk to people who have already used the product you may be interested in purchasing.
DIY: Waterproof Camera Housing
- A waterproof camera housing unit will allow pictures or video to be taken under water without the worry of destroying expensive camera equipment. Retail units cost anywhere from $100 to $300, so you may wish for an affordable, easy to make alternative.
What you Need
- You need two unlubricated clear condoms, a cylindrical cardboard tube approximately or at least bigger then the size of the zoom on the camera (toilet paper or paper towel roll will most likely do), a silica bag (can be pulled out of most vitamin bottles) and wetsuit glue.
What to Do
- Take a paper towel cardboard roll center and cut 1/4-inch longer then the camera when it is fully zoomed. Place the cardboard cylinder around the zoom to protect the gears of the zoom features. Open a condom. If there is talcum on it or an you were unable to find an unlubricated condom, unroll it and rinse. Take the condom and slowly (so it does not tear or break) roll it over the camera and cardboard cylinder. Drop a silica bag in the condom with the camera (away from the lens) to prevent condensation. Once the entire camera is covered, twist the end of the condom. Use wetsuit glue on the side farthest from the camera and allow it to dry (approximately 5-10 minutes to be safe). Take the second condom, open the package, and repeat the step of rinsing if necessary and putting the condom over the camera and cardboard fixture for a second layer. Again twist the condom/camera to make it airtight and apply wetsuit glue. Be careful to avoid tearing the condom or being rough with the use of the camera when under water.
- 1 x Camera Housing
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.67||USD$ 3.58||USD$ 3.50||USD$ 3.38|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.