Customers Also Bought
- Aluminum construction
- Silvery color sun shield
- Easy access for service and installation
- Easy to install and very convenient
- Protects camera from rain, moisture and dust
- Dimensions: 400 x 100 x 100mm/15.7 x 3.9 x 3.9 in
- The size and silvery color sun shield
How to Choose the Best Housing for a Home Security Camera:
- Choose dome housing for your camera if you would like to be able to capture a 360-degree angle
- Choose dome housing for your camera if you need to block certain areas from being viewed
- Consider dome camera housing if you need to be able to view hard to see areas such as objects located around a corner
- Consider a mini camera that has very small housing if you need to be able to conceal the camera so that the only person who can see it is the one who placed it
- Consider a camera with large, noticeable housing if one of your top goals is to deter criminal activity; that way would-be-criminals immediately notice its presence
- Consider housing for your camera that is as damage proof and strong as possible if your camera is going to be used in an area known for high crime rates
- Consider water proof camera housing if your camera is going to be exposed to moisture
- Consider camera housing that will adapt to drastic changes in temperature if your camera is going to be exposed to hot or cold temperatures
- Read reviews of home security cameras once you have decided what type of camera housing will best suit your needs. Magazines such as Consumer Reports are great resources. This magazine and others like it do not accept money from the companies whose goods they are testing. So you can be confident that the information you find on security camera housing is accurate rather than biased towards a company that paid the magazine for a good review of its product
- Complete your research on the Internet. Forums on the Web are great places to ask questions about products such as housing for home security cameras. You will be able to talk to people who have already used the product you may be interested in purchasing
- 1 x Indoor Camera Housing
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 17.27||USD$ 15.30||USD$ 13.32||USD$ 10.68|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Can I attach a strobe to my underwater camera housing?
Yes, Sunpak makes an underwater strobe, which you can attach to the tripod socket (that the screw in connector). It is triggered by a sensor which sees the camera flash going off, and this triggers the attached strobe simultaneously.
- Can you legally install a cctv camera outside your home in a housing estate where there are children present?
1. If the camera is a "Static" camera that is focused on your property ( garden, car, etc) then this is allowed.
2. If children walk into the line of sight of the camera then you will be breaking no law. You must however put a sign up saying you have CCTV. If they come into your garden and you video them then you will not be charged at all.
3. If you camera isn't a "Static" camera and you follow the children or if you zoom into them you will be breaking the law.
4. If you use a camcorder instead of CCTV you must not video them no matter what they are up to even if this included them breaking the law. Hope this helps.
- Digital camera underwater housing substitute?
If your camera is worth a lot to you I would not be chancing it with anything that might leak. Have you considered using a disposable under water film camera? These can take some half decent shots.