Customers Also Bought
- Portable CCTV security digital video recorder, real time audio and video record and motion detect camera server for home security and protection, max. support 2GB memory, JPEG photo format, AVI video format
- Brand new black 1/4 Inch Sharp chip, 420 TV lines, security CCTV wired CCD color camera with 3.7mm button lens, audio and video, 1.0 lux minimum illumination DC 12V power supply, small and exquisite
- Image Sensor: 1/4 Inch Sharp CCD
- Lens: 3.7mm, Button Lens
- Effective Pixels: PAL: 500 (H) x582 (V)
- System Of Signal: PAL
- Horizontal Resolution: 420 TV Lines
- Scanning System: PAL: 625 Lines, 50 Field/Sec
- Synchronization System: Internal Synchronization
- White Balance: AUTO
- Gamma Characteristic: 0.45
- Electronic Shutter: PAL : 1/50 ~ 1/100,000 Second
- S/N Ratio: More than 48dB(AGC OFF)
- Video Output: 1Vp-p 75Ω, Negative
- Backlight Compensation: AUTO
- Minimum Illumination: 1.0 Lux
- Power Supply: DC 12V
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ ~ + 50℃, RH 95% Max
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ ~ + 60℃, RH 95% Max
- Support Microsoft WIN98/2000/XP/ Mac os V9.2 or higher
- All-in-1 card reader / writer
- USB 1.0/2.0 support
- Hot swappable true plug and play
- Get power supply via USB cabling. No external power supply required
- Comes with LED indicator for power status and read/write progress
- Transfer rate up to 12Mbps (USB 1.1) & 480Mbps (USB 2.0)
- All flash memory card supported. They are SD/mini SD/MMC/RS-MMC/MMC 4.0/RS-MMC 4.0/XD/XD Type M/XD Type H/MS/MS Pro/MS DUO/MS Pro DUO/MMC Micro/Micro SD/M2(MS Micro)/CF Type 1/CF Type 2/MicroDrive
- Operating Voltage: DC12V
- Operating Current: 220mA
- Operating Temperature: -10℃～+50℃
- Current Output: 1000mA
- Voltage Output: DC12V
- Maximum Capability: 2 GB SD Card
- Photo Format: JPEG
- Photo Pixel: 640 x 480
- Video Format: AVI
- Record Pixel: 320 x 240
- FPS: 8FPS
- Video Record Time: 10s/pc
- Compress Format: Motion JPEG
- Record Signal: Video/Audio
- Video Input: 75Ω Typ.1vp-p
- Video Output: 75Ω Typ.1vp-p
- Immediately getting into work state of detect motion object after power on
- Automatically take photos/record when detect the motive objects
- If the object is immobile or the object stops moving, does not record or stop recording
- Equip 1GB SD card which can store about 7200 pieces of picture or 1212 video clips
- Use a 2 GB SD card to store about 28800 pieces of picture/4850 video clips
- DV900 adopt DC12V,special fit for recoding in car
- DV900 adopt DC3.7V,special fit for police or takeby
- DC12V directly supply to the CCD/CMOS camera
- With port of "outside triggers shooting/recording"
- With port of "detect signal output"
- Memorize presetted parameter and it will not be lost when power off
- The stored photos/video clips will not be lost when power off
- Choose 12V/1800mAh special rechargeable lithium battery
- Can connect with alarm system/video doorphone
- Supporting outputting video signal of NTSC/PAL
- The recording date as file name, the format of picture is JPEG, and the format of video is AVI
- Lookup the photo or video by the record date (time)
- No need maintenance, start working once turn on
- No need to install software
- Lock button
- Support playback the image on TV/ monitor /computer
- Connect all the parts before turning on the power
- Cut off the power when insert or pull out SD cards in order not to shatter equipment
- Physical electrostatic can make the SD card ruined permanently, so please don't touch the metal part of it
- Please use special AC/DC adaptor or battery
- Keep water or any liquid away from the equipment, in order not to create short circuit
- Don't press buttons at the same time or abnormal frequent operate, otherwise it won't work
- 1 x DV900 Portable Digital Video Recorder
- 1 x 2GB KingSton Hi-Speed SD Card
- 1 x 1/4 Inch Sharp CCD Color Button Camera
- 1 x All in 1 USB 2.0 Card Reader / Writer
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 184.15||USD$ 178.98||USD$ 173.80||USD$ 166.90|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
- What are the various wireless frequencies available?
900MHz and 2.4GHz wireless cameras require a receiver to pick up the video signal. The receiver is then plugged into the monitoring device with the provided RCA cable. 900MHz recievers are sold separately, but 2.4GHz receivers come with all 2.4GHz cameras and transmitters.
- How many walls can a wireless signal cross?
This varies depending on the material the wall is made of and the thickness of the wall. Generally, a standard 10mW can cross 4-6 ordinary walls within a space of 100-150feet.
- What's a Varifocal Lens?
The varifocal lens is ideal in situations where the security camera surveys a distant point. One can adjust the zoom and focus of these lenses, either manually or automatically. This is sometimes referred to as "manual zoom" lens.