Customers Also Bought
- 100% brand new and never used
- Made of high quality and durable material
- Compact design and easy to install
- Light weight and low power consumption
- Very convenient and practical
- The layman please do not open canopy
- Carefully lightly puts
- Please do not have to put in the pickup camera moist or easily the place which is drenched by tile rain, or in the moist place operation, once pickup camera wet, please immediately switches off the power source, asks the specialist to service, moist is very easy to damage the pickup camera, moreover is easy to cause the electro acoustical accident
- The clean photograph machine-hour please do not use the intense cleanser
- Please not have to treat the pickup camera the sun, no matter is in the room or outside, please do not have operates
- Side the spotlight either other glare or the reflection please in the stipulation temperature, the humidity and the power source scope operates the pickup camera, please (-10℃~50℃) is lower than 85 in 14℉ 122℉
- Support advance search mode. Users can search by date/time, camera, record mode, and random combination of the three methods
- Support recorded files backup, delete by date/time, camera
- Convenient to extend system functions by software upgrade
- CPU and storage resources saving by advanced technology
- Remote surveillance and P.T.Z control through LAN, intranet, and internet
- Support alarm pre-record
- Support buzzer, email alarm out
- Can greatly decrease fragmented files while using NTFS partition
- User-friendly graphical user interface
- Image Sensor: 1/3 inch Sony color
- Picture Element: NTSC:512(H) x 492(V)PAL: 512(H) x 582(V)
- System: NTSC/PAL
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TVL
- IR LED: 24PCS
- IR Series Distance: 25M
- Minimum Illumination: 0.00Lux
- Lens: 3.6mm/6mm/8mm/12mm/16mm
- BLC: ON/OFF
- Shutter Speed: 1/50(1/60)～1/100,000 second
- White Balance: Auto
- S/N Ratio: >48dB
- Gamma: >0.45
- Operating Temperature: -20℃~50℃
- Synchronizing System: Internal
- Video Output: ≤1.2Vp-p 75Ω(BNC)
- Power Supply: DC12v <150mA
- Format: PAL/NTSC
- Resolution: 640 x 480 (NTSC); 352 x 288/704 x 576 (PAL)
- Maximum Frame Rate Per Channel: 25fps (PAL); 30ftp (NTSC)
- Screen Set: Resolution 1024 x 768, color quality 16 bits or 32 bits
- Compression Code Rate: 50kbps - 1.2Mbps
- Data Format: MPEG4
- System Requirements: P4 1.7GHz CPU or above; 80G HDD and 256MB RAM, or above VGA card with 64MB memory Windows 2000/XP/Vista; Microsoft DirectX 9.0 or above one available USB 2.0 port
- 1 x 4 Channels USB DVR
- 1 x 1/3 Inch Sony Color Camera
- 1 x BNC
- 1 x Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 79.07||USD$ 75.60||USD$ 72.13||USD$ 67.50|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How do DVR's work with motion sensing and cameras?
DVR's detect motion by looking at the video pixels (little light and dark dots that make up the video picture). as the pixels change the DVR sees motion. DVR's have a "Mask" or over lay for each camera, the screen is divide up into many small boxes called cells. Each cell can be individually turned on or off to enable or disable motion detection in that cell. This allows a camera not to see normally moving objects Like tress or fans. Each camera also has a sensitivity level setting this controls the amount of change in motion before the systems triggers. All motion sensing is done in the DVR. the camera has nothing to do with motion sensing it just provides the video to the DVR because of this, most any camera will work with our DVR's
- What is the difference between a PC based DVR and a Stand-alone DVR?
Because Stand Alone DVRs are built completely on just one circuit board. They are very reliable and very easy to use. Their software is simple reliable and easy to use. Basically there are no conflicts and all hardware and software are matched exactly in this (all on one board) embedded style system. PC-Based DVR's give you more complex system, they are upgradeable and expandable, but they have more crunching power by way of their bigger CPUs, monitor and memory. Understanding of Personal computers is needed to be able to use the system well.
- What is a PC based DVR ?
A PC-based DVR is a DVR built around a computer . You have a case either a tower or a rack mount. Inside you have your usual mother board, LAN board, video board CPU Hard Drive and memory. To this we add a CD-writer to burn and archive any prerecorded video. And inside is a DVR board. This board receives the video from the cameras and working in conjunction with the DVR software provides all the necessary, video functions like, Video compression, converting the video to a file, camera controls and display, record and playback functions.