Customers Also Bought
- Transmitting Frequency: 2.414GHz; 2.432GHz; 2.450GHz; 2.468GHz
- Number of Channels: 4 Channels
- A/V Mod Method: FM
- RF Power: Model A: 20mW; Model B: 100mW; Model C: 1W
- Input: Video Out + R/L Audio In
- Power: DC 9V/Model A & B: 220mA, Model C: 350mA
- Operating Temperature: -10℃-50℃(14F-122F)
- Number of Channels: 4 Channels
- A/V Method: FM
- Output: Video Out + R/L Audio In
- Power: DC 9V.180mA
- Operating Temperature: -10℃-50℃(14F-122F)
- This machine sound, video signal adopts the microwave transmission means with extremely high frequency
- Its signal carrier frequency is up to 2.4GHz
- High transmission frequency can prevent 900 MHz frequency channel crowded to capacity radio telephone interference of signal from effectively extremely
- The great degree prevents a machine from transmitting frequency to other interference of receiving the equipment too at the same time
- Performance is superior to 900MHz 1.2G picture transmitting device greatly
- In order to guarantee the receiving clearly of the sound and picture, have also had 4 channels available on the plane
- Adopt frequency modulation way that have an advantage over amplitude modulation way of
- Sending the sound source of CD, the stereo result is remarkable, the tone quality is excellent
- This is a brand new wireless receiver and transmitter with 2.4G 4 channels and 3W A/V transmitter of 3 models
- This FM transmitter and receiver effectively solve the family problems of sharing audio-visual equipment
- The wireless transmitter and receiver offers fine audio and video receive quality for DVD, CD, TV, security CCTV signal source
- There is a long cable attached with this transmitter and receiver
- With this transmitter and receiver, you can watch the cable TV and satellite TV at the same time
How to Build a RF Transmitter Receiver?
- Radio frequencies constantly saturate the air around us, carrying signals that broadcast music, information and controls for electronics and toys. You can build a simple receiver that will pick up the signal coming from a radio frequency, or RF, transmitter. Otherwise known as a radio, the receiver consists of a few simple parts, some of which can be found around your own home. With some trial and error, you can develop an RF receiver that will be tuned in to the transmitters and broadcast signals of your choice
- Punch four holes in the side of your sturdy plastic bottle, such as a shampoo bottle, with a nail. There will be two sets, one located near the top and one near the bottom. The holes in each set will be spaced about a half-inch apart running parallel to the top and bottom of the bottle
- Thread one end of your magnet wire through the top two holes and pull about 8 inches through
- Wind the long end of the wire tightly around the bottle, making sure each wrap touches the wind before it. After every five winds of the wire, wrap a small loop around a pencil or pen so that you will have a series of small loops that stand out from the other windings. These are called wire taps (see reference 1). Continue winding in this pattern until you reach the bottom of the bottle. Remove the pen or pencil from the smaller windings
- Thread the end of the wire through the holes punched in the bottom of the bottle. Use wire cutters or a sharp knife to strip both free ends of the wire as well as the wire taps of vinyl coating to reveal the bare magnet wire underneath. Do not strip any coating from the wire wrapped around the bottle
- Solder a Germanium diode to the wire end at the bottom of the bottle
- Cut and strip off one end of a telephone cord to reveal the four inner wires. Locate the yellow and blue wires---the wires that are used to transmit the audio signal in the handset---and solder one to the free end of the Germanium diode. Wire the other to the wire end at the top of the bottle. The color wire you attach to each end will not matter, as you are simply completing a circuit. Connect the uncut end of the cord to a telephone handset
- Ground the radio receiver by clipping an alligator jumper to a bare portion of the wire coming from the top of the bottle. Clip the free end to a solid piece of metal with a good connection to the earth, such as a pipe
- Clip one end of an alligator jumper to between 50 feet and 100 feet of standard insulated wire. This will act as an antenna. Connect the free end of this jumper to one of the bare coil taps on the bottle. You should now be able to hear radio stations coming through the telephone handset. The coil tap the jumper is connected to will determine the station. You may need to adjust the antenna or string it to a high point such as a tree branch to get a clear signal
Tips & Warnings
- The size and spacing of the taps, as well as the antenna position, will determine the frequencies this RF receiver will be able to pick up. Experiment with these elements to tune your radio further. With some trial and error you should be able to pick up a signal from a homemade transmitter
How to Bind Your Transmitter to Your Receiver?
- The receiver translates radio signals broadcast by the transmitter into mechanical impulses that are used to drive your radio-controlled (RC) vehicle. Communication between these two electronic devices is essential for a well-functioning RC. A wireless connection is established between the transmitter and receiver during a process called binding. Learning how to bind your radio system's components will ensure you maintain optimum control over your vehicle
- Plug the battery into the receiver, then look for the setup button on the front face of the receiver
- Press and hold the receiver button while turning on the power. Press and hold the link button on the transmitter while you turn on the power
- Wait for the status LED on both the transmitter and receiver to turn a solid green color, indicating the binding was successful
- 1 x Wireless 2.4G AV Receiver
- 1 x 4CH 3W Wireless AV Transmitter
- 1 x Outdoor Amplifier
- 1 x Outdoor Amplifier Antenna
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 132.57||USD$ 128.42||USD$ 124.26||USD$ 118.72|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.