Customers Also Bought
- Working Voltage: 12V (12V/23Abattery)
- Work Current: More than 8mA
- Working Temperature: - 35 °C+ - 65°C
- Transmit Frequency: 315MHz (± 75K)
- Transmitting Distance: >80m
- This is a 100% brand new wireless House Remote Control
- It is made of durable and high material
- Convenient operation by remote control of using this Wireless Remote Control
- Enlarged button much easier for press of this Wireless Remote Control
- SMT technique of this Room Remote Control
- Wireless metal remote control. This is a 100% brand new wireless metal remote control with good quality
- Convenient operation by remote control. Its mature design with metal finish, makes this Metal Remote Control a "must have" for your home or office
- More details for this remote control. This House Remote Control is made of durable and high material
- With keychain design, easy and convenient to take the Wireless Remote Control with you
About Wireless Remote Control:
- Wireless remote controls are designed to control a wide variety of electronic devices with a wireless signal
- With the press of a button, the device can turn on, off, adjust its own volume and perform any number of device-specific tasks
- If you have a universal wireless remote and you can program it to work with a certain device
How to Build a Wireless Remote Control:
- Open the remote control housing and place a push button switch on the side. In the upper right corner of the housing, fasten a 3-volt battery holder. Be sure enough room is available to install and remove the battery.
- Run a wire from the push button switch and link to the 3-volt battery holder at the negative connection. Attach another wire to the push button switch and lead it to the Meg 1/4W resistor and the NPN silicon transistor. Run a third wire from the Meg 1/4W resistor and attach it to the 22K 1/4W resistor and and the PNP silicon transistor.
- Position the infra-red LED on the front of the housing. Attach the LED and run wires to both transistors. From the 22K 1/4W resistor, run a wire to the C220.01uF 16v ceramic disk capacitor. Run another wire between the NPN silicon transistor and the ceramic disk capacitor.
- From the positive connector on the 3-volt battery holder, connect a wire to the PNP silicon transistor. This will allow for proper current flow in a closed circuit. Ensure the push button switch is positioned to "off" and place a 3-volt battery into the holder. Close the remote control housing.
- Point the remote control at a receiver, making sure the LED on the control is aimed at the LED of the receiver. Push the button and the receiver should power on and off. To adjust the receiver to be programmed, point the remote control and hold down the push button switch. Adjust the pot or taper on the receiver until you hear a click. This links the remote control and the receiver.
How to Reset a Remote Control:
If you want to add another remote control for your garage door opener or need to replace a dead battery and reprogram an existing remote, chances are you'll have to reset the opener with the base unit for it to work. The process involves just a few steps and is relatively easy to do
- Replace the battery by opening the remote, taking out the old one(s) and putting in the new one(s). Make sure you buy the right battery for your remote. Match the battery type, size and voltage that came with the remote
- Use a step ladder to access the garage door motorized unit, usually equipped with a safety light. Locate the reset or "learn" button on the unit. Many times, this small button is recessed, so you might need a pen or pencil to reach it
- Push the reset or "learn" button on the opener. While the reset indicator light is blinking for about 30 seconds, point your remote at the opener, then press and hold the remote button that opens the door, and the reset light should stop blinking and glow steady to indicate the controller and opener are now synchronized. If the process doesn't work the first time, try again to make sure you pressed your button during the time when the indicator light is blinking
- 1 x Remote Control
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.60||USD$ 4.27||USD$ 3.99||USD$ 3.73||USD$ 3.51|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.