Customers Also Bought
- Form a unique, sophisticated aesthetic work
- Precision cabling, reasonable-structured
- A variety of lens options, easy to installation
- Small, flexible and suitable for the use of the premises
- Image Sensor: 1/3" SONY EX-View CCD
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TVL
- Video Out: 1.0Vp-p / 75Ω, negative
- Image Size: CCIR: 500 (H) x 582 (V)
- Minimum Illumination: 0.01LUX
- Public Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Channel Frequency: CH1 = 2414MHz / CH2 = 2432MHz / CH3 = 2450MHz / CH4 = 2468MHz
- S/N Ratio: More than 48dB
- Shutter Speed: PAL: 1/50-1/100,000(Sec.)
- White Balance: Auto tracking white balance
- Power Sourcing: 12V±10%DC, 100mA
- Lens Mount: C / CS mount
- Scanning Frequency: 50Hz
- Thermostat System: Build in thermostat system
- Auto Iris Lens: DC/VIDEO selectable
- Operating Temperature: -10℃-50℃ RH 95% Max
- The side of 2.4GHz Wireless 420TVL 1/3inch SONY EX-View CCD Gun Camera
- 2.4GHz Wireless 420TVL 1/3inch SONY EX-View CCD Gun Camera
CCD Cameras Definition:
Definition of a CCD:
- CCD stands for Charge Coupled Device(s). They are responsible for turning RGB light into electronic RGB signals. They are usually located directly behind the lens of the camera.
Types of CCDs:
- Depending on the quality of the camera, there may be one or multiple CCDs to collect RGB data. Budget consumer cameras usually only have one CCD to process the RGB signal. Higher end cameras may have three or more, one for each Red, Blue and Green signal.
Features of the CCD:
- Multi-CCD cameras are often paired with a beam splitter or prism block which redirects the incoming white light into its respective RGB CCDs. This allows for clearer color definition.
Identification of the CCD:
- A CCD looks like a standard computer chip and it is advisable to take it out occasionally for a gentle cleaning.
Higher Quality CCDs:
- A higher quality CCD may contain millions of pixels to make the image look as vibrant as possible
- 1 x Gun Camera
- 1 x Holder
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 80.05||USD$ 76.73||USD$ 73.42||USD$ 69.00|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.