Customers Also Bought
- Sensor: Low noise, high sensitivity, dual element, PIR Sensor
- Pulse Count (Sensitivity): Two levels auto pulse signal processing, 1~3 pulses or 2~6 pulse selectable
- Temperature Compensation: Auto
- Startup Time: 60 seconds after power up
- Detection Speed: 0.2~7m/sec
- Lens: Second generation Fresnel lens
- White Light Immunity: Yes
- Coverage: 12m x 110°
- Zones: 9+5+5+3=22
- Installation Height: 1.1~3.1m adjustable
- Alarm Indication: Green LED constant light 3 seconds (can be disabled)
- Alarm Output: N.C., rating DC 28V, 0.15A
- Anti-Tamper Switch: N.C., opens when cover removed, rating 0.15A, 28Vdc
- Power Input: DC 9~16V, 18mA
- Operating Temperature: -10°C~50°C
- Operating Humidity: 95%
- Size: 90 x 65 x 50mm / 3.5 x 2.6 x 2.0in (L x W x H)
- Auto pulse signal processing, 2 levels adjustable
- Auto temperature compensation
- 2nd generation Fresnel lens
- The Sensor Detector Security System has optional other lenses
- The Best Infrared Detector has high density SMD design
- Additional Connector for EOL resistor
- Fire resistant case
- The passive infrared motion detector detects the presence of movement
- The PA-476 Best Infrared Detector is fully featured, flexible and simple to install for any basic security alarm application
- High performance passive infrared motion detector, compact size and streamlined design is ideal for the security application
- Fully featured to install for any basic security alarm application, this Best Infrared Detector is a best choice for you
- Auto pulse signal processing, 2 levels adjustable. Auto temperature compensation
How Do Motion Detectors Work:
- There are many different types such as radar motion detectors, bugler detectors, sound detectors and infrared detectors. Each type reacts to movement in a slightly different way. Each system is also set up on a different principle. A radar detector that uses a laser beam to detect motion will be set up differently than the average motion light detector. This article focuses on how the infrared motion detector works that most people would place in their yards. This can either be so that they can see better when they arrive home at night, or so that they can tell when something is passing through their yard
Motion detectors as a passive system:
- Most motion lighting uses a passive system of detecting energy. This is called "passive infrared" and is sometimes called a PIR detector. A passive system only notices movement, but does not react to it in a harmful way. While some radar detectors might harm someone trying to break in, the passive system only turns on a light. This is still useful for keeping intruders away because many potential criminals will run from well-lit areas. Many people use motion detectors combined with a video surveillance system to keep crime away
The basic structure:
- Most motion detectors are set up like a photosensor. An infrared light is used to conduct the electrons off of a substrate and then the electrons can then be detected and changed into the form of a signal. Most detectors look for rapid changes in how much infrared energy is detected. This means that objects have to be traveling at a rather fast speed to be detected. Otherwise, the motion light would go off when nearly anything happened, such as changes in air temperature
The "seeing" lens:
- Motion lights have an attachment that uses an infrared lens to "see" the motion. Because infrared is a part of light, it is possible to detect motion through the use of plastic lenses. Usually one or two infrared sensors are used to detect the changes in the infrared light.
- Motion detectors and glass
- Infrared energy cannot be easily transferred through glass. If glass separates the motion detector and a place that it should be able to see, it will not be able to detect any movement through the glass
Setting up a motion detecting system:
- Usually motion detectors are sold either as a socket for a light, or as an attachment that can be added to a light socket. For maximum benefit, it is important to find gaps between the different motion detectors. Try to set up your system so that it isn't possible to go around it and not set off one of the sensors
- 1 x Wireless IR Infrared Motion Sensor Detector
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.72||USD$ 5.69||USD$ 5.66||USD$ 5.62|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.