Customers Also Bought
- Detection Method: PIR sensor with digital processing
- Power: 9V-1 x 6F22 battery 9V(not included)
- Installation Height: From 2 to 2.5 meters
- Coverage: 8m/110°
- Detection Speed: From 0.1m/s to 4m/s
- Start Up Time: 180 seconds
- Working Range: Max.150m (open area) temperature compensation, anti RFI/EMI interference
- Size: 105 x 60 x 42mm / 4.13 x 2.36 x 1.65in (L x W x H)
- Streamline design, beautiful and generous
- SMT computer chip manufacturing process
- Static Low-power design
- Own battery low indicator
- Universal adjustable bracket with ball, installation is simple and convenient
- The wireless motion sensor detector features streamline design, beautiful and generous
- Universal adjustable bracket with ball, simple and convenient to install the air alarm system
- Made of high quality material, the wireless motion sensor detector is durable and reliable for long tiem use
Size in Detail:
- A motion detector is a device that contains a physical mechanism or electronic sensor that quantifies motion that can be either integrated with or connected to other devices that alert the user of the presence of a moving object within the field of view. They form a vital component of comprehensive security systems, for both homes and businesses.
- An electronic motion detector contains a motion sensor that transforms the detection of motion into an electric signal. This can be achieved by measuring optical or acoustical changes in the field of view. Most motion detectors can detect up to 15-25 meters (50-80 feet).
- A motion detector may be connected to a burglar alarm that is used to alert the home owner or security service after it detects motion. Such a detector may also trigger a red light camera or outdoor lighting.
- An occupancy sensor is a motion detector that is integrated with a timing device. It senses when motion has stopped for a specified time period in order to trigger a light extinguishing signal. These devices prevent illumination of unoccupied spaces like public toilets.
- There are basically three types of sensors used in motion detectors spectrum:
- Passive infrared sensors (PIR)
- Looks for body heat. No energy is emitted from the sensor.
- Ultrasonic (active)
- sends out pulses and measures the reflection off a moving object.
- Microwave (active)
- Sensor sends out microwave pulses and measures the reflection off a moving object. Similar to a police radar gun.
- 1 x Wireless PIR Motion Sensor Detector
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.14||USD$ 10.03||USD$ 9.92||USD$ 9.77||USD$ 9.77|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.