Customers Also Bought
- Supply Mode: 2 x 1.5 V 5# / AA battery
- Battery Life: About 18 months (depending on the use of trigger frequency)
- Detection Range: 8m
- Detection Angle: 110°
- Pet Immunity: Under 35 kilograms
- Wireless Distance: More than 150 meters(no obstacle)
- Using microprocessor control
- Prevent under 35 kg pet interference
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Pulse count is optional
- Low power consumption, extend battery life
- Battery is low voltage to detect LED alarm indicator
- SMT automatic SMD technology, resistance EMI / RFI
- Shell prevent open alarm function
- Metal shield maximizes protection from EMI and RFI signals
- Widely applied in security system to detect objects
- SMT automatic SMD technology, resistance EMI / RFI.Wireless PIR Motion Sensor Detector is designed to provide detection of criminal intrusion through door frames and window frames into a protected area by sensing infrared energy (heat) emitting from an intruder's body moving through a protected area
- This Wireless PIR Motion Detector & Sensor works with wireless burglar alarm system.This is Wireless PIR Motion Sensor Detector for Air-alarm System
- Low power consumption, extend battery life.The Motion Detector Sensor combines a color camera, motion detector and recorder into a single compact and easy to use unit. Place the Motion Sensor Detector at a strategic location in your home or business and the unit will automatically start recording when it senses motion
- Aside from being the only images you'll want to see anyways, wireless motion detector based recording saves on storage space and makes this Motion Sensor Detector easy to locate event footage.This Motion Sensor Detector is the best choice for you
About the PIR Detector:
- A Passive InfraRed sensor (PIR sensor) is an electronic device that measures infrared (IR) light radiating from objects in its field of view. PIR sensors are often used in the construction of PIR-based motion detectors (see below). Apparent motion is detected when an infrared source with one temperature, such as a human, passes in front of an infrared source with another temperature, such as a wall
- All objects above absolute zero emit energy and is in reference to what is known as black body radiation. It is usually infrared radiation that is invisible to the human eye but can be detected by electronic devices designed for such a purpose. The term passive in this instance means that the PIR device does not emit an infrared beam but merely passively accepts incoming infrared radiation
- "Infra" meaning below our ability to detect it visually, and "Red" because this color represents the lowest energy level that our eyes can sense before it becomes invisible. Thus, infrared means below the energy level of the color red, and applies to many sources of invisible energy
- In a PIR-based motion detector (usually called a PID, for Passive Infrared Detector), the PIR sensor is typically mounted on a printed circuit board containing the necessary electronics required to interpret the signals from the pyroelectric sensor chip
- The complete assembly is contained within a housing mounted in a location where the sensor can view the area to be monitored. Infrared energy is able to reach the pyroelectric sensor through the window because the plastic used is transparent to infrared radiation (but only translucent to visible light)
- This plastic sheet also prevents the intrusion of dust and/or insects from obscuring the sensor's field of view, and in the case of insects, from generating false alarms
Types of Motion Detectors:
There are many kinds of motion detectors, and they're found in many places. Although the service they supply is very simple and straightforward, they utilize sophisticated means, including infrared technology. Most people have at one time or the other wandered within the range of a motion detector. When you approach the entrance of a garage or house door in the dark, and suddenly lights come on, the seeming magical illumination is due to a motion detector
What Are Motion Detectors?
As the name implies, motion detectors detect movements within the range of the equipment. Motion detectors vary in size and they use many kinds of technology to perform their functions. They do not run like machines; they are passive instruments that monitor motion of any kind. Often installed with security alarms systems and other applications, they are widely used in both residential and commercial buildings, and for other security-related operations. Any motion detector usually contains two elements: a device (or sensor) that detects motion, and one that relays the information that movement is present, typically a light.
- Kinds of Motion Detectors--Infrared: There are several kinds of motion detectors, and one of the newest employs infrared technology, appearing on the stage during the 1980s. The state of the art in the motion detector technology, infrared detectors rely on a laser as their sensor to detect motion. Infrared sensors only perceive and relay information relative to the movements of living organisms because they read body heat in objects appearing within their range
- Microwave Motion Detectors: All motion detectors serve the same purpose through different means. The microwave sensor emits microwave energy, filling the area in its range. When any object appears within range and disturbs the microwave energy field, the detector immediately sends signals to remote equipment about the motion
- Ultrasonic Motion Detectors: Ultrasonic motion detectors are used in specific situations, for instance, to measure level of liquid contents in a tank. They are still widely in use today, particularly in harsh environments where traditional motion detectors may not work. There are variations of ultrasonic motion detectors. In some of these systems, the sensor and the controller are built into one unit. In others, the sensor may be placed at a remote location but connected by wire to the controller
- Digital Motion Detector: Digital detectors are very accurate. The technology is typically used in industries such as railroads. They are used to monitor oscillator signals on a continuous basis, and issue warnings to railway crossings when a train is approaching. The oscillator frequency is normally held constant, and when changes in frequency are detected, a signal indicating the change is sent
- 1 x Wireless PIR Motion Detector
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.24||USD$ 10.01||USD$ 9.77||USD$ 9.46||USD$ 9.46|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.