Customers Also Bought
- Launch Frequency: 315MHZ / 433.92MHZ
- Operating Voltage: 12V (27A 12V battery)
- Modulation: ASK
- Quiescent Current: 0uA
- Operating Current: 10-11mA
- Code Type: Fixed code
- Radiated Power: 8-10mW
- Launch Distance: 60-100 meters (receiver sensitivity of-108dBm)
- Product Description: The word grain pattern matching according to customer requirements
- Operating Voltage: 12V, 24V DC optional
- Operating Frequency: 315,433 MHz
- Frequency Deviation: ± 0.2MHz
- Operating Temperature: -40 °C~ +80 °C
- Receiver Sensitivity: ≥-105dBm
- Modulation: AM, FM
- Signal Output Mode: L-signal interlocking, M-signal temporary storage, PC-signal self-locking or a more complex control procedures
- Working as an anti-theft alarm, the home alarm is ideal for house, garage, warehouse, enterprise and shop etc.
- With high technology, the wireless alarm is durable and high sensitivity
- The wireless alarm is easy and convenient to install for your door and windows
- It is an economical alarm system to safeguard your loved one and valuables
- Designed with simple alarm system, the alarm device is perfect for your families using
- Great choice for preventing theft or fire hazard
- The intelligent furnishing with handsome, decent appearance also is economical and practical
- Brand new in retail package
- The wireless controller alarm includes one remote control and one alarm
- With the wireless remote control, it is very convenient for you to control the alarm
- With excellent workmanship of battery panel, the wireless controller is durable
- Adopting excellent workmanship, the wireless alarm is provided with high performance
- Designed with delicate package, the wireless controller is high sensitivity and durable
How Do Alarm Remotes Work?
- Alarm remote systems operate by way of radio waves, or frequencies, just like any other wireless electronic device. Televisions, cell phones, car alarms, remote control toys, television remotes and many other devices all operate on assigned radio frequencies.
- In order for a radio frequency to be sent and received, a receiver device and a transmission device must be in place. The transmission device sends whatever information is entered, while the receiver device decodes the information sent on the radio wave and performs the desired action.
- Radio wave technology first came about in the early 1900s with the advent of radio. In its beginnings, security or crowding issues weren't a concern, so there was little to no regulation imposed on radio frequency usage.
- Today, the Federal Communications Commission allocates who uses which frequencies. Television stations, radio stations and satellite transmissions all have to acquire licenses from the FCC to broadcast across radio waves. This licensing allows for the security features that we see today with wireless devices.
- Any and all wireless devices function within a particular radio frequency range. With alarm remotes, this range is somewhere around 40 megahertz. Cell phones are in the 824 to 849 megahertz range. Cordless phones are in the 40 to 50 megahertz range, and so on.
- In the case of a car alarm, the little contraption that goes on your key ring is the transmitting device. This is called a "fob." So whatever button you push on the fob sends a coded command across an assigned radio wave. The receiver, located inside the alarm system components of the car, decodes and carries out the command that was sent.
- Both the transmitter and the receiver are synchronized so that they work, or communicate, along the same radio frequency. The frequency assigned is determined by the controller chip built inside the fob.
- Wireless alarm remotes have grown quite sophisticated in terms of their built-in security features. The controller chips in both the receiver and transmitter are made up of a 40-bit rolling code that's able to select random access codes each time a button is pushed. This feature prevents someone from decoding the radio frequency your unit operates on. The 40-bit rolling code makes it nearly impossible for an intrusive radio receiver to capture your alarm code frequency.
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Wireless Controller
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.57||USD$ 9.47||USD$ 9.37||USD$ 9.23||USD$ 9.23|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.