Customers Also Bought
- Launch Frequency: 315MHZ / 433.92MHZ
- Operating Voltage: 12V (27A 12V battery)
- Modulation: ASK
- Quiescent Current: 0uA
- Operating Current: 10-11mA
- Code Type: Fixed code
- Radiated Power: 8-10mW
- Launch Distance: 60-100 meters (receiver sensitivity of-108dBm)
- Product Description: The word grain pattern matching according to customer requirements
- Operating Voltage: 12V, 24V DC optional
- Operating Frequency: 315,433 MHz
- Frequency Deviation: ± 0.2MHz
- Operating Temperature: -40 °C~ +80 °C
- Receiver Sensitivity: ≥-105dBm
- Modulation: AM, FM
- Signal Output Mode: L-signal interlocking, M-signal temporary storage, PC-signal self-locking or a more complex control procedures
- Working as an anti-theft alarm, the home alarm is ideal for house, garage, warehouse, enterprise and shop etc.
- With high technology, the wireless alarm is durable and high sensitivity
- The wireless alarm is easy and convenient to install for your door and windows
- It is an economical alarm system to safeguard your loved one and valuables
- Designed with simple alarm system, the alarm device is perfect for your families using
- Great choice for preventing theft or fire hazard
- The intelligent furnishing with handsome, decent appearance also is economical and practical
- Brand new in retail package
- The wireless controller alarm includes one remote control and one alarm
- With the wireless remote control, it is very convenient for you to control the alarm
- With excellent workmanship of battery panel, the wireless controller is durable
- Adopting excellent workmanship, the wireless alarm is provided with high performance
- Designed with delicate package, the wireless controller is high sensitivity and durable
How Do Alarm Remotes Work?
- Alarm remote systems operate by way of radio waves, or frequencies, just like any other wireless electronic device. Televisions, cell phones, car alarms, remote control toys, television remotes and many other devices all operate on assigned radio frequencies.
- In order for a radio frequency to be sent and received, a receiver device and a transmission device must be in place. The transmission device sends whatever information is entered, while the receiver device decodes the information sent on the radio wave and performs the desired action.
- Radio wave technology first came about in the early 1900s with the advent of radio. In its beginnings, security or crowding issues weren't a concern, so there was little to no regulation imposed on radio frequency usage.
- Today, the Federal Communications Commission allocates who uses which frequencies. Television stations, radio stations and satellite transmissions all have to acquire licenses from the FCC to broadcast across radio waves. This licensing allows for the security features that we see today with wireless devices.
- Any and all wireless devices function within a particular radio frequency range. With alarm remotes, this range is somewhere around 40 megahertz. Cell phones are in the 824 to 849 megahertz range. Cordless phones are in the 40 to 50 megahertz range, and so on.
- In the case of a car alarm, the little contraption that goes on your key ring is the transmitting device. This is called a "fob." So whatever button you push on the fob sends a coded command across an assigned radio wave. The receiver, located inside the alarm system components of the car, decodes and carries out the command that was sent.
- Both the transmitter and the receiver are synchronized so that they work, or communicate, along the same radio frequency. The frequency assigned is determined by the controller chip built inside the fob.
- Wireless alarm remotes have grown quite sophisticated in terms of their built-in security features. The controller chips in both the receiver and transmitter are made up of a 40-bit rolling code that's able to select random access codes each time a button is pushed. This feature prevents someone from decoding the radio frequency your unit operates on. The 40-bit rolling code makes it nearly impossible for an intrusive radio receiver to capture your alarm code frequency.
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Wireless Controller
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.61||USD$ 9.51||USD$ 9.42||USD$ 9.30||USD$ 9.30|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.