Customers Also Bought
- Channel display LED display, single button control
- Channel switch manual switch 12 channel or auto scan
- Output Power: 100mW
- Output Frequency: 2.2GHz/2.3GHz/2.4GHz
- Effective Range: 10~60m
- Transmitter Dimension: 25 x 20 x 6mm
- Receiver Dimension: 115 × 6 × 12mm
- Operation Temperature: -10° ~ +50°
- The wireless receiver transmitter is suitable for home or other places surveillance
- Made of high quality material, the 100mw wireless receiver transmitter is durable and reliable for long time use
- The 100mw wireless receiver transmitter features Channel switch manual switch 12 channel or auto scan
- Provides all the accessories here, the 100mw wireless receiver transmitter is easy to use, plug an play
- Connect the antenna to the receiver
- Connect the receiver output to the monitor with AV wire
- Plug power jack of DC power supply into the receiver power socket (the power indicator is on)
- Plug power jack of DC power supply into the camera power socket (battery of the same voltage is acceptable)
- Tune to the desired position (until the image of wireless camera is received)
- Adjust the camera lens to the best position
- Fix the Transmitter, using the RCA Video, the Audio signal cable connect the transmitter and the single original equipment (eg, Camera, VCD)
- Check the two machine on the suitable position, then inserting the power adapter
- The Transmitter's installation is nearly the same as the receiver's, just the receiver need to be connected with the display equipment
- Confirm that it's right to install the Transmitter and the Receiver in two places, you can open all the power switches and set the Transmitter and the Receiver as the same channel
- Observe the accepting effect, by adjusting the tact of the angle of the Transmitter and the Receiver' antenna until get the excellent Video and Audio effect, the installation is over
- If the original launch signal is one Audio channel, both of the Transmitter's Audio input and Receiver's Audio output should choose the same Audio channel, if the original launch is no Audio, the Audio line don't be connected
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Receiver
- 2 x Antenna
- 2 x AV Cable
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 38.35||USD$ 36.49||USD$ 34.63||USD$ 32.14|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How do I calculate the maximum data rate between a wireless transmitter and receiver?
The theoretical maximum bit rate can be calculated by solving for R from Eb/No = SW/NR where Eb is the energy per bit, No is the noise power per bit, S is the signal strength, W is the bandwidth, N is the noise power spectral density, and R is the bit rate.
- How to make a receiver for a given rated transmitter?
Mostly, you need to know the channel, Link budgets are often done on dB so that losses can be added, Then add the receiver & other noise, Then often you will have a concept like detection threshold, that is the minimum signal to noise ratio that the receiver can detect the signal.
- How can I create a wireless transmitter that transmits a signal to a wireless receiver ?
The best way to do this is with remote control modules. This would save you a lot time and money on FCC certification fees, You can get modules for 420 MHz, 920MHz. depending on your location would determine the frequency.