Customers Also Bought
- Output Voltage/Consumption Current: Transmitter: 12V DC/1.25 A; Receiver: 12V DC/1.25 A
- Output Frequency/Channel Number: 2.4G, 12CH
- Dimensions: Transmitter: 74 x 41 x 14mm; Receiver: 115mm×6mm×12mm
- Operation Temperature: -10° ~ +50°
- Effective Range: 1000~3000m
- Frequency Range: 2.2G/2.3G/2.4G
- Out put power 1000mW
- Video input 1CH
- Audio input 1CH
- Channel display LED display, single button control
- Channel switch manual switch 12 channel or auto scan
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x Power Adapter for Transmitter
- 2 x Antenna
- 2 x AV Cable
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 95.25||USD$ 91.37||USD$ 87.49||USD$ 82.31|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How can I create a wireless transmitter that transmits a signal to a wireless receiver ?
The best way to do this is with remote control modules. This would save you a lot time and money on FCC certification fees. Check out www.ramsey.com ramsey electronics. Also google for remote control modules. You can get modules for 420 MHz, 920MHz depending on your location would determine the frequency.
- Is it possible to change a receiver unit into a transmitter?
They're two different circuits. One modulates and the other demodulates. One generates an RF signal and the other receives it. The basic circuitry is very different. I supposed you could change a receiver into a transmitter if you wanted to define it as such, but it would be rebuilding everything from the antenna down.
- Can any IR transmitter work with my Sony Headphones?
IR = Infared, so it will not interfere with frequencies in the air, but it will interfere with IR devices as it works on "light" transmission in basic technical term, we call it direct point transmission, if the "Signal" are almost the same it might interfere, as for a new IR transmitter you can ask the prompter to find out does the IR transmitter "speaks" the same language where your sony headphone can understand. Because not all IR transmitter speaks the same language although it works on the same principle, just like human, we are all the same but speaks different language... hope this might help.