Customers Also Bought
- Aspect Ration: 7 inch(16:9)
- Display Element: Color TFT LCD
- Video System: PAL/NTSC
- Active Area: 154.08(mm) x 86.58(mm)
- Resolution: 480(H) x RGB x 234(V)
- Receiver Channel: 4CH
- Brightness: 200cd/㎡
- Contrast Ratio: 300:1
- dB Level: -90dB
- Composite Video (AV): One-way AV input
- OSD Language: English
- Input Voltage: DC 12V
- Max. Power Consumption: ≤8W
- 4 Receiver Channel: CH1: 2414MHz, CH2: 2432MHz, CH3: 2450MHz, CH4: 2468MHz
- 2.4GHz wireless camera features 380 TV lines clear picture display
- Weather-proof design for outdoor usage, alloyed shell
- 7 inch TFT LCD 2.4GHz 4-channels wireless receiver AV color monitor
- Infrared LEDs for night-time vision, effective night vision range is 7m
- 2.4GHz wireless camera features low power consumption and high definition
- wireless camera receiver kit comes with environmentally friendly design
- Remote control with full functions
- You will love this 2.4GHz wireless camera
- 2.4GHz wireless camera features low power consumption and high definition. Best choice for you
- This wireless camera receiver kit is made of high quality material that ensures durability
Size in Detail:
How to Connect a Wireless Receiver to a Mixing Board:
- Inspect the wireless receiver to see what kind of audio output you have. More than likely, it will either have an XLR or RCA stereo output. An XLR out is a single, circular cable with three circular connectors inside. A stereo RCA connection is made up of two smaller cables, with one cable being red, the other white
- Plug the cable XLR cable into the XLR port, or the RCA audio cables into the RCA ports, whatever audio connection the wireless receiver has
- Decide what channel you want the wireless receiver connected to on the mixing board. Each channel represents one audio input (such as one channel for the mic, another for a guitar, a third for the bass.) Each line can only control one audio input
- Plug the opposite end of the connection cable into the line-in port above the channel you want to use to control the wireless receiver
- Power on the wireless receiver and the mixing board. The lever at the bottom of the mixing board adjusts the volume for the channel, while the nobs above it adjust the bass, treble and stereo settings (to name a few) of the wireless receivers
- 1 x Wireless Camera
- 1 x LCD Receiver
- 1 x Remote Control
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 78.22||USD$ 75.02||USD$ 71.82||USD$ 67.55|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.