Customers Also Bought
- Transmitting Power: 700mW
- Working Band: 1.2GHz / 1.3GHz
- Transmitter Size: 48 x 45 x 19mm
- Channel Selection: Channel 7 audio and video synchronization
- Launch Distance: (Open access) 700 ~ 1500 meters
- The wireless AV transmitter receiver is simple to use, convenient and quick
- 7 channels available. Without moving any audio-visual equipment which has been fixed, transmit the audio signal from the living room DVD / digital TV set-top boxes to the other audio signal TV which is in the other room, easy to enjoy the best audio-visual programmes in the other rooms
- Choosing a high quality wireless video transmitter and receiver is the key to security monitoring system or other similar devices
- If you are searching for a signal wireless video transmitter and receiver, we would like to introduce you this 1.2~1.3GHz wireless audio/video transmitter & receiver
- This wireless video transmitter and receiver kit allows you to transmit video and audio from one location to another which is perfect for home and office using
- This wireless AV receiver is well-designed with four frequencies and very easy to install and use
- Should be installed it at where children cannot touch
- Do not expose it to damp place to prevent it from water so that people can be protected from electric shock
- Please pull the transformer out when you stop using it
- Please use the transformer produced by our company. Otherwise, our company will not be in charge of any damage incurred by the product
- Our company will not be responsible for any damage incurred by your private amending or dismounting without permiting
- In case you are burned, do not touch the emission antenna when the transmitter is electrified
Home Entertainment Wireless:
- Home entertainment is moving to the wireless data transmission era, and the figure presented to us a wireless solution
- Wireless AV transmitter will be connected to one end with the camera or other Graphic audio-visual output devices, through our wireless AV transmitter and receiver system, by wireless AV receiver to receive and displayed on the terminal devices. Wireless av transmitter and receiver make the home entertainment wireless
- Via wireless A/V adapters that enable you to wireless-lize their wired TVs, media center, and other video/audio electronics
- 1 x 12 Frequency Receivers
- 1 x Transmitters
- 2 x Small Antennas
- 1 x Transmitter Cable
- 1 x Audio and Video Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 50.87||USD$ 48.77||USD$ 46.66||USD$ 43.86|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Is there a way of suppressing possible EMF interference on a 2.4GHz 500mW transmitter/receiver setup?
If your case is only in the VHF range, I should say there is and that is by the usage of filters and wave traps. However, I have no actual handson on microwave. Somehow, I think it's worth trying. These things should be available in microwave systems distributors.
- How does the receiver and transmitter in a laser range finder work?
It measures the time between the pulse leaving and arriving back. Mitter is a laser diode and the receiver a photo cell.
- How can I create a wireless transmitter that transmits a signal to a wireless receiver?
The best way to do this is with remote control modules. This would save you a lot time and money on FCC certification fees. Check out www.ramsey.com ramsey electronics. Also google for remote control modules. You can get modules for 420 MHz, 920MHz. Depending on your location would determine the frequency.