Customers Also Bought
- Remote control doorbell is wireless and easy to install, it won't effect the indoor decoration
- Strong anti-interference system, avoid false ringing and miscommunication among users
- Door bell powered by 220V AC power applied to the use of multi-country
- Multi-melodies for selection, you can select your favorite
- This doorbell intercom system that lets you hear a person calling at your door before you open it
- Easy to install, with double-side stickers at the back of the remote button
- European style and elegant design make your home more colorful
- Size: 28 x 20.5 x 48.5mm / 1.10 x 0.81 x 1.91in(L x W x H)
- Material: PC
- Color: White
- Voltage: 220V AC
- Delicate streamlined appearance wireless remote doorbell shows the special tastes of the host
- Adopting micro processing technology, this wireless doorbell is durable and reliable enough for long time using
- Wireless doorbell a saluting angel of dwelling house, work building, hotel, factory and so on
How to Install the Wireless Doorbell:
- Determine the preferred location for your receiver unit. The receiver unit contains the chime and is best located someplace central in your home. Most receiver units simply mount directly on an AC outlet using the attached plug
- Install a new battery in the push button unit. You may need a flat head screwdriver to remove the cover of the unit. The screwdriver is normally inserted into a notch at either end of the unit. Use the screwdriver to gently pry the plastic cover away from the base
- Test the door push button prior to mounting the push button unit. This assures you the chime unit is functioning and allows you to gauge the volume at the selected location
- Adjust the transmitter frequency from the push button if the chime in the receiver unit does not sound. Remove the cover as described in Step 2 and locate the frequency settings
- Make additional adjustments, depending on your specific model, for volume and chime ring tone. Most models feature adjustable ring tones so you can discern which door's push button has been activated. These adjustments are made by removing the cover of the receiver unit. Adjust the chime volume and ring tone frequencies according to the labeled settings
- Mount the push button unit, or units, beside the desired doors. Some units have holes in the base for mounting screws. If so, you will need to remove the cover and use your screwdriver to drive the screws into the wall. Other units use a strong adhesive strip that allows for quick and easy mounting to vinyl or metal surfaces
Tips & Warnings:
- If over time the door chime fails to sound, or sounds intermittently, check the battery in the push button unit and make sure the receiver unit is still plugged into the wall outlet
How to Choose a Home Intercom System?
Home intercom systems are excellent to provide security to your home. They are also great to use for speaking to people in different parts of the house if you have a large home or multiple floors. However, choosing an intercom system for a home can be quite a process-there are literally hundreds available on the market
A: Create a Checklist of Features you want:
- Determine how much money you want to spend on an intercom system for your home. Setting a budget from the start will help you avoid overspending at the store.
- Choose the wiring system you want. Home intercom systems can be wired or wireless.
- Choose either a video system or a voice-only system. Video intercom systems for your home are great at the front door or if you employ servants. Voice-only systems are less expensive and good for the average needs.
- Decide how many lines you need. Do you want an intercom in every room or do you simply want a connection between two rooms
Shop for the Perfect System:
- Check online for special deals. On the Internet, you can shop 24 hours a day and you can find cheaper prices
- Meet with sales representatives. They can explain to you the different intercom systems that will work in your home
- Ask about installation and warranty. When you choose an intercom system, you want to make sure that it will work in your home and that you'll have the support you need it something doesn't work properly
How to Use a Home Intercom System as Part of a Home Safety System?
You may choose to install an intercom system in your home for the convenience, but you'll probably use it for safety as well. Here's how to incorporate it within a home security system
- Identify the rooms in your home that may pose a safety hazard. Consider bedrooms of the elderly frail, the ill and young children
- Browse the intercom systems available on the market. New home construction offers the opportunity to install a hardwired, less expensive intercom system. The intercom systems are available for completed homes
- Purchase and install the master station and substations
- Teach everyone in the house how to use the intercom system. Consider a code word for emergencies
- If your system is attached to a security door or gate outside your home, create a family password so that strangers aren't let in
- 1 x Doorbell Receiver
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x 12V 23A Battery
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.88||USD$ 5.76||USD$ 5.63||USD$ 5.47|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.