Customers Also Bought
- Beautiful outward exhibits the distinct art and master style
- Installs quickly without the hassle of running any wires
- While cleaning, doing the laundry, or gardening you will never miss another visitor or delivery
- Extend the range of your doorbell instantly to anywhere in your home or yard
- This wireless doorbell can overcome any obstacles during the course of transmission and receiving
- Superb anti-interference performance offers one over a hundred thousand digital encrypted encoding and decoding under same frequency and different digit
- Strong anti-interference system avoids false ringing
- The internal safety system surpasses the international average
- Dimensions: 42.5 x 34.5 x 42.5 mm / 1.67 x 1.35 x 1.67 in (L x W x H)
- Material: Plastic
- Color: White & Blue
- The wireless doorbell includes one doorbell, one remote button and one battery
- The wireless doorbell is very beautiful
How to Install the Wireless Doorbell:
- Determine the preferred location for your receiver unit. The receiver unit contains the chime and is best located someplace central in your home. Most receiver units simply mount directly on an AC outlet using the attached plug
- Install a new battery in the push button unit. You may need a flat head screwdriver to remove the cover of the unit. The screwdriver is normally inserted into a notch at either end of the unit. Use the screwdriver to gently pry the plastic cover away from the base
- Test the door push button prior to mounting the push button unit. This assures you the chime unit is functioning and allows you to gauge the volume at the selected location
- Adjust the transmitter frequency from the push button if the chime in the receiver unit does not sound. Remove the cover as described in Step 2 and locate the frequency settings
- Make additional adjustments, depending on your specific model, for volume and chime ring tone. Most models feature adjustable ring tones so you can discern which door's push button has been activated. These adjustments are made by removing the cover of the receiver unit. Adjust the chime volume and ring tone frequencies according to the labeled settings
- Mount the push button unit, or units, beside the desired doors. Some units have holes in the base for mounting screws. If so, you will need to remove the cover and use your screwdriver to drive the screws into the wall. Other units use a strong adhesive strip that allows for quick and easy mounting to vinyl or metal surfaces
Tips & Warnings:
- If over time the door chime fails to sound, or sounds intermittently, check the battery in the push button unit and make sure the receiver unit is still plugged into the wall outlet
- 1 x Wireless Doorbell
- 1 x Remote Button
- 1 x Battery
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.51||USD$ 8.07||USD$ 7.68||USD$ 7.32||USD$ 7.00|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.