Customers Also Bought
- Compatible with 12 Volt DC devices
- Works with computer accessories, auto lighting kits, or other electronics
- High quality micro key fob construction similar to automotive keyless entry systems
- Easy to wire with basic electrical wiring knowledge
- The wireless switch system works with computer accessories, auto lighting kits, or other electronics
Wireless Remote Control Switch:
- Operating Voltage: 12V
- Static Operating Current: ≤ 6mA (12V)
- Receiver Sensitivity: -105dBm
- Working Frequency: 315MHz, 433MHz (others optional)
- Output Voltage: AC and DC optional
- Compact size and reliable performance
- Low power consumption
- The wireless remote control system features is with compact size and reliable performance
- Made of high quality material, the wireless switch system is durable and reliable for long time use
- 100% brand new and never used
- It is made of high quality and durable material
- Working Voltage: DC12V
- Working Current: 10mA
- Modulation Type: ASK
- Working Frequency: 315MHz 433MHz (special frequency customizable)
- Transmitting Power: 10mW
- Transmitting Distance: 200M (open)
- Encoding Type: Fixed code/rolling code/learning code
- Vibration Resistance: 4.7M, 3.3M (others available according to customers' need)
- Size: 58 x 24 x 12 mm / 2.28 x 0.94 x 0.47 in
- With one key design, it is easy and convenient to use the wireless switch system
- It is easy and convenient to take the remote control with you as its keychain design
How to Reset a Remote Control:
If you want to add another remote control for your garage door opener or need to replace a dead battery and reprogram an existing remote, chances are you'll have to reset the opener with the base unit for it to work. The process involves just a few steps and is relatively easy to do
- Replace the battery by opening the remote, taking out the old one(s) and putting in the new one(s). Make sure you buy the right battery for your remote. Match the battery type, size and voltage that came with the remote
- Use a step ladder to access the garage door motorized unit, usually equipped with a safety light. Locate the reset or "learn" button on the unit. Many times, this small button is recessed, so you might need a pen or pencil to reach it
- Push the reset or "learn" button on the opener. While the reset indicator light is blinking for about 30 seconds, point your remote at the opener, then press and hold the remote button that opens the door, and the reset light should stop blinking and glow steady to indicate the controller and opener are now synchronized. If the process doesn't work the first time, try again to make sure you pressed your button during the time when the indicator light is blinking
- 1 x Wireless Remote Control Switch
- 1 x Remote Control
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.15||USD$ 5.00||USD$ 4.86||USD$ 4.68|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How to make or buy a wireless remote to control electrical flow to a fan?
You could go the model radio control route and use a 27 MHz transmitter and receiver with the motor driver. Some of the transmitter controls will be superfluous, but the throttle control will drive your 9 V fan nicely. An aircraft system will be better than a car system, as the car system can drive the fan backwards. Talk to your local model shop.
- How can i make a remote control switch for pyrotechnics i use in airsoft ?
The easiest way would be to use an on/off switch and run a length of cable between the switch and the pyro. Any kind of switch would do, as long as it can take the 9v or what ever size battery you use.
Using a radio control to operate it would be too much, since you would need the transmitter, reciever, servo (to operate a switch of some description), and all the wiring in-between everything.
- How to make remote control switch for light?
You can check at radio shack. you might want to check at a project or search schematics. if you pulled parts from a remote controlled car, you might make it work. To be honest, I think your question could be better answered if we know more information or had more parameters to work from.