Customers Also Bought
- Suitable for facilities in the supermarket, shop ,department store, clothes shop, workshop, warehouse, school, office and home
- Wireless camera 380TV lines sharp picture display
- Built-in microphone for audio monitoring
- 4 channels available to avoid interference
- Min 100m transmission distance without block
- Suitable for monitoring children and elders, and widely used for theft prevention, after-hours surveillance, home security
- Wireless transmission and reception, small size, light weight, low power consumption, high sensitivity, easy installation & operation, easy to connect
- Imaging Sensor: 1/3in CMOS
- CMOS Total Pixels: PAL: 628 x 582; NTSC: 510 x 492
- Horizontal Resolution: 380 TV lines
- View Angle: 62 degree
- Minimum Illumination: 1.5 Lux/ F1.5
- Gain Control: Automatic
- Frequency: ISM 2,400MHz~2,483MHz 4CH
- Transmission Power: 2mW
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Bandwidth: 18MHz
- Unobstructed Effective Range: 100m
- Consumption Current: 80mAh
- Operating Humidity: 85% RH
- Operating Temperature: -10C~>50C / 14F~122F
- Storage Temperature: -40C~-85C /-40F~>185F
- Channel Frequency: CH1=2414; CH2=2432; CH3=2450; CH4=2468 (MHz)
- Receiving Frequency: ISM2,400MHz~2,483MHz
- Intermediate Frequency: 480MHz
- Antenna: 50ohm SMA
- Receiving Sensitivity: -85dB
- Power Supply: +8V
- Consumption Current: 180mA
- TV System: PAL/CCIR; NTSC/EIA
- Operating Temperature: -10°C~+50°C/+14°F~+122°F
- Storage Temperature: -30°C~+85°C/-22°F~+185°F
- Operating Humidity: 85%RH
- Connect the antenna to the receiver
- Connect the adapter (DC8V 500mA) to the receiver
- Connect the Receiver to a monitor/TV with AV cable (yellow for Video and red for Audio)
- Power on the monitor/TV and select AV mode
- Set the channel of receiver same as that of camera by pressing the channel button continuously, and the pictures are displayed on the Monitor/TV
- Adjust the brightness, contrast and color of the monitor/TV for the perfect effect
- Insert the DC 8V 500mA adaptor into the power jack of the camera
- Auto switch between up to 4 wireless cameras SCAN the green color indicating lamp change a time each five a time
- 1 x 2.4GHz Wireless 4 Channels Receiver
- 1 x Security CCTV 1/3"CMOS Color Camera
- 1 x Audio/Video Cable
- 1 x 5V 1A Switch Power for Receiver
- 1 x Battery Connector
- 1 x Traveling Charger for Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 40.25||USD$ 38.61||USD$ 36.97||USD$ 34.78|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is the size of a CCD imager?
If the CCD imager is 1/3" you need a 1/3" lens. (1/2" and 2/3" will work) If a CCD imager is 1/2" you need a 1/2" lens. (2/3" will work) If a CCD imager is 2/3" you need a 2/3" lens. (no other size will work) The rule is use a lens that is the same or longer focal length than the CCD imager. Do not use a smaller lens.
- How long will the camera last with a 9-volt battery?
The 434MHz and the 900 MHz cameras will last about ten hours. The 2.4GHz will last about five hours.
- What is the camera format?
Refers to the size of the imaging sensor. Common formats are 1/4", 1/2", 1/3", 2/3", and 1". The size of the sensor directly affects the field of view obtained. When using the same size lens on different format sensors, different viewing areas are obtained. For example, using a 6 mm lens on a 1/3" sensor will give you a 37 degree field of view. Using the same lens on a 1/2" sensor will increase the field of view to 56 degrees and 74 degrees on a 2/3" sensor. It is important to make sure you have a lens that was designed for at least the size of your sensor. For instance, you can use a 1" format sensor on a 1/3" camera, but you cannot use a 1/3" lens on a 1" camera. If you use a lens designed for a smaller format camera, the image will be vignetted. Also, by using a lens designed for a larger format sensor, the field of view will be greater than what is specified.