Customers Also Bought
- Suitable for facilities in the supermarket , shop ,department store, Clothes shop, workshop, warehouse, school , office and home
- Wireless camera: 380TV lines Sharp picture display
- Built-in microphone for audio monitoring
- 4 channels available to avoid interference
- Min 100m transmission distance without block
- Suitable for monitoring children and elders, and widely used for theft prevention, after-hours surveillance, home security
- Wireless transmission and reception, small size, light weight, low power consumption, high sensitivity, easy installation operation, easy to connect
- Imaging Sensor: 1/3"CMOS
- CMOS Total Pixels: PAL: 628 x 582; NTSC: 510 x 492
- Horizontal Resolution: 380 TV lines
- View Angle: 62 degree
- Minimum Illumination: 1.5 Lux/ F1.5
- Gain Control: Automatic
- Frequency: ISM 2,400MHz~2,483MHz 4CH
- Transmission Power: 10mW
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Bandwidth: 18MHz
- Unobstructed Effective Range: 100m
- Consumption Current: 80mAh
- Operating Humidity: 85% RH
- Operating Temperature: -10C~>50C / 14F~122F
- Storage Temperature: -40C~-85C /-40F~>185F
- Channel Frequency: CH1=2414; CH2=2432; CH3=2450; CH4=2468 (MHz)
- Receiving Frequency: ISM2,400MHz~2,483MHz
- Intermediate Frequency: 480MHz
- Antenna: 50ohm SMA
- Receiving Sensitivity: -85dB
- Power Supply: +8V
- Consumption Current: 180mA
- TV System: PAL/CCIR; NTSC/EIA
- Operating Temperature: -10℃+50℃/14F~122F
- Storage Temperature: -30C~-85C /-22F~>185F
- Operating Humidity: 85%RH
- Affordable wireless surveillance solution for easy installation, no more hassle or messy cables needed, could be installed indoor or outdoor wherever you need to keep an eye on your family or property. Cameras to receiver connection use 2.4GHz wireless transmission
- 2.4GHz Wireless CCTV CMOS Cameras can be installed indoor or outdoor, wherever you need to keep an eye on your family or property. Connect the receiver to your existing TV, VCR or Digital Video Recorder
- Setup in seconds with digital wireless technology for clear video and audio
- Easily installation, plug and play just connect receiver to your TV or VCR, This system can be used to monitor and record video and audio in any indoor or outdoor space at any time of the day
- Connect the antenna to the receiver
- Connect the adapter (DC8V 500mA) to the receiver
- Connect the receiver to a monitor/TV with AV cable (yellow for video and red for audio)
- 4. Power on the monitor/TV and select AV mode
- Set the channel of Receiver same as that of Camera by pressing the Channel button continuously, and the pictures are displayed on the Monitor/TV
- Adjust the brightness, contrast and color of the monitor/TV for the perfect effect
- Insert the DC 8V 500mA adaptor into the power jack of the camera
- Auto switch between up to 4 wireless Cameras SCAN The green color indicating lamp change a time each five a time
- 1 x 2.4GHz Wireless 4 Channels Receiver
- 1 x Security CCTV 1/3"CMOS Color Camera
- 1 x Audio/Video Cable
- 1 x 5V 1A Switch Power for Receiver
- 1 x Battery Connector
- 1 x Traveling Charger for Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 40.89||USD$ 39.46||USD$ 38.04||USD$ 36.14|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is the difference between the different wireless frequencies?
2.4 GHz: 4 Channel transmitter. No tuning required. We generally recommend 2.4 GHz over 434 MHz or 900 MHz, as the overall video quality is better. Range varies from 200' to 700' depending on environmental conditions. Operates on 12 Volts. These units are FCC approved. 900 MHz: Amateur band. 4 channels available in the 900 band. The signal goes to a dedicated receiver that is tuned from 902 to 930. Our standard transmitter is set at 916.5 MHz, but we also carry 3 other frequencies. Manual or automatic switching receiver. Range can vary from 200 to 700 feet or more depending on environmental conditions. Antenna is approximately 3.5 inches. Operates on 9 Volts.
434 MHz: Lower frequency amateur band. Operates on one channel which is picked up directly by a television. You do not need a receiver. With a TV: set to channel 59, cable mode but remove actual cable from the input, and use a UHF antenna (high gain increases the range) ears to receive the signal. With a hand held TV: can be received on UHF band just below channel 14. Range can vary from 300 to 400 up to 1,000 feet. The range can vary depending on frequency interference and other environmental factors. Antenna is approximately 6.5 inches. Operates on 9 Volts.
- What are the operating temperatures of the cameras?
The operating temperatures of the cameras are -10C~>50C / 14F~122F, The storage temperatures of the cameras are -40C~-85C /-40F~>185F.
- What is CCD?
It is analog technology. The CCD camera has a little bit higher resolution than CMOS. The camera also functions better in low light. A CCD camera drains a little bit more power than the CMOS cameras. It uses 12 Volts instead of 9 Volts. CMOS camera is smaller than a CCD camera and works longer with the 9 Volt battery.