Customers Also Bought
- Professional portable security CCTV digital video recorder system kit
- 2.4G, 1/3 inch vidicon chip, 380TV lines, 6 IR Leds night vision security CCTV wireless CMOS color camera
- Portable 2.4GHz, 4 channels auto switching, 2.5 inch color LCD monitor, security CCTV wireless receiver and recorder, support memory card
- Wireless CMOS Camera & LCD Receiver Security System
- 2.5 inch color LCD monitor
- Wireless Receiver Channel: 4CH
- Wireless Receiver Channel: CH1:2414MHz;CH2:2432MHz; CH3:2450MHz;CH4:2468MHz
- Wireless Receiver Db Level: -90db
- Video Frequency Property: FM 2.4MHz
- LCD 2.5 TFT: 960 × 240
- Video Out Mode: NTSC / PAL
- Video Mode: NTSC / PAL
- Resolution: 640 x 480/ 320 x 240 / 160 x 128
- Compressed Video Format: MPEG-AVI Max 30pfs
- Play File Format: MPEG-4/AVI/ASF/ADPCM/MOV/WMV/ WAV
- Audio Frequency Range: 20Hz-20KHz
- Audio Output Channel: Stereo
- Earphone Output: L 20MW R 20mW (Max volume)
- Play File Format: MP3 / MP2.5
- Speaker: 2W
- Picture File Format: JPG/JPEG/GIF
- Storage Flash Memory: 64MB
- Storage Media: SD/MMC
- IBM-PC: Windows 98SE.ME.2000 & XP
- Serial Bus: USB 2.0;USB OTG1.1
- Disk File Format: FAT32
- Language: Chinese/English
- AS Adapter: DC 5V 2A
- Internal Battery: Li-ion Battery 2500Mah
- Standby Time: Wireless Recorder: ≥4.5 HRS; Player:≥7 HRS
- Imaging Sensor: 1/3 inch CMOS
- Validity Pixel: PAL: 628 x 582; NTSC:510 x 492
- View Angle: 54°
- IR Led: 6pcs
- Horizontal Definition: 380Line
- Transmission Frequency: ISM 2,400MHz～2,483MHz
- Transmission Power: 10mW/CE; 2mW/FCC
- Modulation Type: FM
- Bandwidth: 18MHz
- Power Supply: DC 5V
- Consumption Current: 70mA
- Battery Type (Built-in): Lithium Battery
- Battery Capacity: 500mAh
- Charge Consumption: 350mA
- Validity Pixel: PAL: 628 x 582; NTSC:510 x 492
- Transmission Frequency: ISM 2,400MHz～2,483MHz
- Security is an essential part of any store, shops, or place that needs to be monitored. If it is not monitored, anything could happen, so you must go ahead and take the precaution to prevent it from happening or be able to do something when it does occur. For example, if you own a shop and it gets robbed, it is horrible to not being able to do anything about it. If you have the surveillance tapes that you have recorded, you can use that as evidence and show the police who may be able to get the man. As you can see, surveillance is important
- A security camera monitor allows a viewer to see the video feed from a security camera. It is not the most important decision to make in a home security system, but there are some bits of advice that should be followed.
- Security camera monitors should match the resolution of the security camera sending the video feed. Having a security camera monitor with a higher resolution than a security camera is a waste of money, and a security camera monitor that has a lower resolution than a security camera will not be able to take advantage of the camera's capabilities. A security camera monitor should also be in color if the security camera's feed is in color
- The size of the security camera monitor also matters. Multiple video feeds require a larger size security camera monitor, while a single video feed only needs a small monitor, around nine inches.
- Finally, figure out what kind of monitor can handle the extended use. Televisions, for instance are poor security camera monitors. Computer monitors are designed for extended use, with flat-screen LCD monitor being the best, due to the lack of heat it produces
Security Camera Work
- Basically, a camera set into position with the help of what is known as a video transmitter running to a receiver allows the view from a security camera in a specific place or aimed in a certain direction, such as in a parking lot or door entrance. The security camera whether it is wireless or not, then makes it possible for the surveillance of anyone or anything through sending visual signals through the lenses back to a security monitor which is connected directly to the system
- In some cases security cameras are remotely operated, while others rely on the actual surveillance of a person sitting in front of the security monitor at all times in a separate area. Another form of security camera, simply records the surveillance and it can be viewed at another point and time. Security cameras all have to have power of some kind in order to work however
- Additionally security cameras work on frequencies as well as range. Different concepts are taken into consideration when a security camera is installed. Therefore, there are many security cameras on the market today. Some are better than others, while some security cameras are basic and simple, to those security cameras that are very complex
- One of the worst materials a security camera would have to go through would be metal, these types of security cameras are high frequency cameras and are very expensive. Most wireless cameras are limited to four different frequencies while others that must have hidden video lines such as in ceilings or walls can have additional frequencies. The range of reception on security cameras vary. Security cameras provide the initial perception that the issue is safety, while the second of course is protection, from theft or vandalism of property. The security cameras come in many different designs as well as types. Some security cameras help assist authorities when trying to apprehend suspects in crimes or other acts of violence, or vandalism
- You want to have a good reception especially if the security camera that is in use, is the type that simply records surveillance. As opposed to a security camera that has a person monitoring at all times. In this case you want good reception as well but it doesn't have to be nearly as clear. Security cameras can be as small as a button on a shirt, while others can be the size of an average camcorder. The size of a security camera varies as well
- Price doesn't necessarily mean better, depending on what the security camera will be used for. If the camera is going to be for personal use then one that isn't that expensive will probably do what you need it for. Security cameras are made to work for the security of people, places, and things of value, as well as keeping places safe and protected. In some cases security cameras are used to give people the peace of mind of feeling safer than they normally would without one
- 1 x 2.4GHz Wireless Vidicon CMOS Camera
- 1 x 2.5 inch TFT LCD 4 Channel Receiver
- 1 x Adapter for Camera
- 1 x Adapter for Receiver
- 1 x Earphone
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Video Cable
- 1 x Instruction
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 134.95||USD$ 129.04||USD$ 123.14||USD$ 115.26|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How is the Frame Rate related to Picture Quality?
Quality can refer to both how detailed the image is and how fast the frame rate is. Frame rate is simply a measure of how many individual pictures make up the video. "Full motion", what you see on television and on VHS tapes, is 30 frames per second, or fps. Most often, security systems record at slower rates, which result in more jerky-looking images but saves tape or hard drive space, allowing longer periods of time to be recorded.
- Why is Resolution important to consider?
Resolution refers to how detailed a picture the camera can see. The measurement to look for is horizontal TV lines (TVL). A normal CCTV picture is around 350 to 400 TVL, with high resolution getting up to 480 or 500. You need to make sure your entire system is capable of supporting that resolution. If your VCR records 350 lines and your monitor displays 400, the money you spent to upgrade to a camera with 500 lines is completely wasted.
- Will a 2.4GHz telephone signal interfere with a 2.4GHz wireless surveillance system?
In some instances, it could be a problem. When using a 2.4GHz phone, the monitor's picture may go out, or lines of static may appear. There may also be a horizontal hold type problem with the picture. There's no telling what problem may occur becuase each phone model is different. For example, the older 2.4GHz telelphones occupy the entire 2.4GHz range and will cause a high level of interference. The new 2.4GHz Digital Spectrum telephones don't seem to cause as much interference. If you have a 2.4GHz phone system, or any other 2.4GHz device in your home or office and can't get good video reception, unplug the power to the phone or other device to determine if that's causing the problem.