Customers Also Bought
- Imaging Sensor Type: Vimicro 0702 CMOS
- Picture Total Pixels: PAL: 628 x 582 Pixels; NTSC: 510 x 492 Pixels
- Horizontal Resolution: 420 TV Lines
- View Angle: PAL: 60°; NTSC: 40°
- Minimum Illumination: 0Lux
- Band with: 20M
- Angular Field of View: 45° (F=6mm)
- Power Supply: DC +12V
- Receiver Channel: 4CH; CH1: 2414MHz;; CH2: 2432MHz;CH3: 2450MHz;CH4: 2468MHz
- Db Level:-90dB
- Video Frequency Property:FM 2.4MHz
- LCD 2.5 TFT: 960 x 240 Trans. ective LCD
- Video Out Mode: NTSC/PAL
- Video Mode: NTSC/PAL
- Resolution: 640 x 480/320 x 240
- Compressed VideoFormat: MPEG-4/AVI/ASF/MOV
- Play File Format: MPEG-1/MPEG-4/AVI/ASF/ADPCM
- Audio Frequency Range: 20Hz ~ 20KHz
- Output Channel: Stereo
- Earphone Output: L 20MW+R20mW (160)(Max Volume)
- Play File Format: MP3/WAV/MPEG-1
- Speaker: 1.5W
- Picture File Format: JPG/JPEG/TIF/TIFF
- Storage Flash Memory: 128MB/1GB
- Storage Media: SD/MMC/U disk/HDD
- Operating System Supported IBM-PC: Windows 98SE. ME. 2000, XP
- Serial Bus: USB 2.0; USB OTG2.0
- Disk File Format: FAT32
- Language: Chinese/English
- Battery As Adapter: DC 5V 2A
- Internal Battery: Li-ion Battery 1800Mah
- Standby Time: Wireless Recorder 3hrs; Player 5hrs
- 2.4GHz 4-Channels Compact Wireless Portable AV camera&receiver
- Auto channel switching Mode-(Selectable channels display sequence)
- Date Stamp function
- Standby recording mode
- Support up to 4G SD/MMC memory card
- Support 1.8" External Portable Hard Disk up to 40G
- Support U Disk, USB memory stick
- Selectable Recording format (AVI, ASF, MOV)
- Support (MP3/WAV/MPEG-1) Audio Playback format
- Support (MPEG-4/AVI/ASF/MOV) video playback format
- Support (JPG, JPEG, TIF, TIFF) picture playback format
- Internal 1.5W stereo speaker
- Real time Display (30fps) for display and recording
- 640 x 480 High Display and recording resolution
- Inbuilt with 128MB memory
- This CCTV Camera Security System is with Cable AV recording and TV out function
- Very High 960 x 240 Definition 2.5" inch TFT LCD display screen of this CCTV Camera Security System
- OTG and 2.0 High-speed USB interface
- Inbuilt with high-capacity polymer lithium Battery, 5hrs continuous playtime and 3hrs continuous recording
- 420TV lines clear picture display
- Built-in microphone for audio monitoring
- Min. 100m transmission distance without block
- This CCTV Camera Security System is compact design and easy to set up
- 2.4GHz 4-Channels Compact Wireless Portable AV Receiver
- This CCTV Camera Security System is excellent and environmentally friendly
- Security CCTV Wireless Vimicro 0702 CMOS Color Camera
Neighbors and visitors will think that you have a complete video surveillance system
The motion detector sensor and activation light makes it appear to be an actual security camera
Customers and coworker will think that you have a complete video surveillance system
Have fun watching how friends and family react when they think they are being video taped
The motion detector sensor and activation light makes it appear to be an actual security camera
Help prevent or deter suspicious activity by placing the security camera to survey the areas
- Do not operate the camera under sun or strong light
- Please use correct power, do not expose the camera in rain or dusty surroundings
- Do not touch the CCD surface with finger. If cleaning is in need, Please wipe it using soft cloth with a little of alcohol
- In order to prevent the camera from damaging, be careful shock to avoid strong shock
- Only professional technician can install and test this camera in the allowed surroundings
- During use, if any error occur, cut off the power immediately and contact local distributor
How to Protect Your Home With an Outdoor Wireless Camera Security System?
- Determine the purpose of your outdoor security camera: will you be monitoring to see who comes up to your front door or do you want to be able to watch all angles of the perimeter of your house and yard?
- Determine the view angle you need from your camera. In general, the wider the view the more the camera will record. This is particularly important if you will be using your camera to see who is approaching your front door and you want to be able to determine whether or not they are alone
- Determine the picture quality that you will need from your security camera and choose a camera that will provide it. While many screens are small and can use a lower resolution, a higher resolution will provide a clearer picture
- Choosing a wireless security camera? Choose a camera with a transmission range that will suit your needs; keep in mind that the walls of your home will reduce the range a wireless camera will have
- Planning to record the signal? Choose a camera that will broadcast to the system that you have chosen: closed circuit tv, your computer or a digital video recorder
- Do you want to have a camera that will be on all the time or do you want a camera that will start recording when movement is detected? Either way, a motion detector camera can make sure that you are able to record anything that happens
- Determine the size and type of security camera you are looking for. Do you need a camera that can zoom in, a camera that blends in or a camera that can record sound?
- Lastly, determine whether you want a camera that is monitored by a security company or not; if you do, be sure to choose the right company. Ask questions and get recommendations
How to Install an Outdoor Wireless Camera Security System?
- Select the type of connection you want; you can choose a wired or a wireless connection. Wireless systems are easier to install with no limitations on the distance between the devices and the monitors. Be aware, however, that wireless connections are subject to signal interference. If you choose to install a wired connection, it will require more work, but you won't have any signal interference. Wireless cameras are also battery-operated, so you will have to replace the batteries periodically. Wired cameras connect to the monitors, which run on the main power source
- Decide where you want your security camera. Place your camera in a position that will display the entire area you wish to view. Then, decide whether you want your camera visible or hidden. If you set up a wired camera system, hiding and wiring your device will be more difficult
- Drill holes for mounting the brackets. If you are setting up more than one camera, make sure you allow enough distance in between. Test your camera or cameras by turning them on and placing them in position. View the coverage area and decide where to drill your holes. If you are using a wired system, make sure the camera cables are long enough to connect your camera to your monitor
- Attach the brackets using the screwdriver. Regardless of whether your camera is on the ground or on a wall, you will need brackets to securely position your camera. Make sure your brackets are tight and stable enough to hold the camera
- Mount the camera on the brackets. Make sure everything is tightly secured
- Select a location for your monitor. The monitor should be where you spend the most time. If you are using a wireless system, you have completed the setup process
- Run a cable from each camera to your monitor if you are using a wired system. Cables can run along door and floor edges or under a carpet. Use electrical tape or a staple gun to secure your wires. If your monitor does not have multiple plugs for your camera cables, you need to purchase a multiplexer. Plug your camera cables into the multiplexer and plug the multiplexer into the monitor
- Turn on your system to view your area
- 1 x Mini Security CCTV Wireless Vimicro 0702 CMOS Color Camera
- 1 x 2.4GHz 4-Channels Compact Wireless Portable AV Receiver
- 2 x USB Cables
- 1 x Adapter for Camera
- 1 x Charger for Receiver
- 1 x AV Cable
- 1 x Earphone
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 104.25||USD$ 100.05||USD$ 95.85||USD$ 90.26|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is a Wireless Camera?
Wireless Security cameras are a combination of three components: A camera, a transmitter to send the signal, and a receiver to receive the signal. A wireless camera transmits video from a built-in transmitter to a receiver, which is in turn plugged into either a monitor or other recording device.
Wireless cameras come all shapes and sizes; some look like traditional security cameras, while others are inconspicuous, Spy cameras that resemble just about anything. The possibilities are as endless. Wireless spy cameras are true masters of disguise, like a chameleon, they observe everything while blending effortlessly with their surroundings.
- How far can Wireless Cameras Transmit?
Wireless cameras come all shapes and sizes and are capable of transmitting to different distances. The transmission range of a wireless camera is usually rated by use the Line-of-Sight (LOS). Standard wireless video cameras have a range of about 700 feet LOS. The signal can be transmitted through most solid objects including glass, plastic, wood, fiberglass, and some metals, but the signal is attenuated. So the actual transmission range depends on the number and type of objects you are transmitting through, such as brick walls, concrete walls, trees, etc. An ordinary 700 ft. LOS covert camera can typically transmit signal through about 6 interior walls with ranges up to 300 feet and is designed to work comfortably in a building up to 6,000 square foot (home or office).
- What is the difference between various frequencies?
Most cameras operate on a 2.4 GHz frequency, as do cordless phones. There are three other frequencies: 2.4 GHz, 1.2 GHz, 900 MHz, 5.8 GHz, each with their own unique specifications.