Customers Also Bought
- Can receive all four camera signals simultaneously for connection with a multiplex monitor
- Manual selection or automatic scan (for all four cameras)
- All cameras are equipped with 12 IR-LEDs for night vision
- Built-in microphones
- Weather-proof (water resistant) housing
- Maximum range of about a 100 metres, depending of the circumstances
- Supplied with Vac adapter & 5 A/V cables for the receiver & cameras
- Provides all the accessories here, easy and convenient to use the CMOS Cameras Security System
- Sensitivity: <-85dbm
- Frequency: 2.400~2.483MHz
- Image Sensor: 1/3inch Omni Vision CMOS
- No of Pixels: 628 x 582 / NTSC:510 x 492
- Resolution: 380 TV Lines
- Camera Lights: 12 LED
- Gamma: >0.45
- Electronic Shutter: 1/50 ~ 1/100.000 sec
- Lens Angle: 45°
- Min. Illumination: 0 Lux
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >48 db
- Video Output: 1Vp-p/75 Ohm
- Audio Output: 1Vp-p/600 Ohm
- Operation Temperature: -10℃ ~ +50℃
- IR Range: 7m
- Power Supply: Adapter 12Vdc/500mA(4x)
- The Wireless Cameras Security System features 1/3inch Omni Vision CMOS image sensor, provides HD pictures for you
- Receiving Frequency: 2.400GHz-2.481GHz
- Frequency Tune: PLL
- Receiving Sensitivity: -85db
- Video Output: 75Ω/1Vp-p
- Audio Output: 10KΩ/500Vp-p
- Video System: PAL/NTSC/SECAM compatible
- Validity Distance: 150m (Open Distance)
- Auto Switch Output: Widows Default is switch once every 5 seconds
- Power Adapter: Input AC power
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Voltage: 100-240V
- Output DC Power: 5V/1.5A
- Power Consumption: <5W
- High quality material makes the Wireless Cameras Security System durable and reliable for long time use
What is a CMOS Camera?
- Sensor Chip - When a camera uses a CMOS-based image sensor chip, it enables the integration of all required camera circuits within the same chip. This makes the CMOS suitable for small and portable cameras such as those in PDAs and mobile phones. Although initially used for less expensive devices, the CMOS sensor has been further developed in terms of power, efficiency and functionality. Many professional cameras already incorporate CMOS sensor chips for their technical needs
- Voltage - Compared to the CCD, the CMOS operates at lower voltages, thus reducing power consumption for portable applications. The CMOS chip allows any analog or digital processing functions to be readily integrated into the chip in order to reduce the device's system package size and overall cost
- Monochrome or Color Configurations - CMOS cameras typically employ color separation devices, instead of having integral filters on the camera's sensors. Each camera might be available in either monochrome or color configurations. A monochrome CMOS camera captures images in black and white or grayscale. A color CMOS camera captures a range of colors generated through varying combinations of discrete colors
How to Set Up CMOS Cameras to Stream Over the Internet:
If you do not want to shell out for a dedicated webcam, there is a chance you can use your digital CMOS-based camera as a webcam to stream, as long as it has a live preview option on the back of the camera. Setting up your digital camera to stream over the Internet as a webcam allows you use a webcam without paying for extra equipment.
- Download the camera software and install it. (See "References below.") Note that you may need to pay to use these programs.
- Connect your camera to the computer using the USB cable. Be sure to turn on the camera as well.
- Position the camera so that your full face can be seen on it. An ideal place is on or around your monitor, or someplace at eye level.
- Run the camera software. Follow the instructions on the program to make your camera work as a webcam.
- Run any software you normally would that can use a webcam. You should be able to select your camera as you could any webcam.
Tips & Warnings:
- Consult your manual. Some cameras can act as webcams without any adjustment other than connecting the camera to the computer. If your webcam allows this, follow the directions indicated. If not, proceed to Step 2.
- You may need to adjust the focus and distance of the webcam. While regular webcams typically automate their focus, regular cameras may not have this feature.
- If your camera does not recharge when connected to a USB cable, you will need to keep an eye on the camera's charge. Consider having an extra battery at the ready.
- 1 x 2.4GHz 4 Channel Skip Wireless Receiver
- 4 x 2.4GHz 12 LED Infrared Weatherproof Wireless CMOS Color Audio/Video Cameras
- 5 x Power Adapers
- 5 x AV Cables
- 1 x Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 133.51||USD$ 130.45||USD$ 127.39||USD$ 123.32|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.