Customers Also Bought
- Wireless camera: 380TV lines Sharp picture display
- Built-in microphone for audio monitoring
- 4 channels available to avoid interference
- Min 100m transmission distance without block
- Suitable for monitoring children and elders, and widely used for theft prevention, after-hours surveillance, home security
- This unit is manufactured with international new integrated circuit and TFT colorful liquid crystal display technology. It has the following features: low power consumption, stable performance, no X-ray radiation
- It is suitable for monitor, supervision, inverstigation, obtaining evidence, installation, commissioning and other professional usages, and can meet high-level professional safety demands
- It is attractive for powerful function, simple operation, small volume, wireless signal transmission
- It can be matched with minitype colorful wireless camera for hidden usages. Its signal can penetrate wall and realize synchronization of picture and sound at the site
- Imaging Sensor: 1/3"CMOS
- CMOS Total Pixels: PAL: 628 x 582; NTSC: 510 x 492
- Horizontal Resolution: 380 TV lines
- View Angle: 62 degree
- Minimum Illumination: 1.5 Lux/ F1.5
- Gain Control: Automatic
- Frequency: ISM 2,400MHz~2,483MHz 4CH
- Transmission Power: 2mW
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Bandwidth: 18MHz
- Unobstructed Effective Range: 100m
- Consumption Current: 80mAh
- Operating Humidity: 85% RH
- Operating Temperature: -10C~>50C / 14F~122F
- Storage Temperature: -40C~-85C /-40F~>185F
- Channel Frequency: CH1=2414; CH2=2432; CH3=2450; CH4=2468 (MHz)
- Screen: 2.5" TFT Color LCD
- Display Resolution: 480 x 234
- Active Area: 49.2(W) x 38.142(H) mm
- Dot Pitch: 0.1025(W) x 0.163(H) mm
- View Angle(U/D/L/R): 10/30/45 degree
- Brightness: 250cd/sq.m.
- Contrast: 150:1
- Light Source: LED
- Demodulation Type: FM
- Input VSWR: 2:1
- Receiving Frequency: ISM 2,400 MHz~2,483 MHz; CH1=2,414 MHz;CH2=2,432 MHz; CHI=2,450 MHz; CH4=2,468 MHz
- Intermediate Frequency: 480 MHz
- Frequency Stabilization: ±100 KHz
- Local Leakage at Input Terminal: <-55dBm
- Receiving Sensitivity: < -85 dBm
- Power Supply: AC-DC adapter (DC >6V 800 mA)
- Rechargeable Batteries: NI-MH AAA 850 mA x 4pcs
- Consumption Current: 400 mA
- Power Consumption: Approx.3W
- Operation Temperature: -10C~>50C/>14F~>122F
- Storage Temperature: -40C~>85C/-40F>185F
- Operation Humidity: 85% RH
- Connection Terminal: AV output jack, earphone output jack, power input jack, AV IN jack
- The frequency range of 2.4GHz wireless audio and video receiver is 2.400GHz-2.483GHz
- It has four-channel switch (2.414GHz, 2.432GHz, 2.450GHz, 2.468GHz) improving flexibility and reliability
- The transmitter and receiver can be used in the same channel, or one to several usage in the same channel (that is, one transmitter sends signals, several receivers receive signals, the receipt is synchronous and accurate, equivalent to wire video distributing machine) or several to several usage (that is, each transmitter takes a channel, slightly adjusting frequency of receiver to select video and audio transmission of another channel, without mutual disturbance)
- The video signals received are clear, stable and vivid in color, with good sound effect
- Video transmission in NTSC or PAL
- AV output terminal of receiver can be connected with equipment with video and audio input, for example: recorder
- The AV input terminal of receiver can be connected with equipment with video and audio output, for example, VCD, DVD, convenient for installation and commission
- This unit uses Li-ion battery, convenient for tour
- Wireless security system Camera and receiver for video surveillance monitoring. Affordable wireless surveillance solution for easy installation, include cameras can be installed indoor or outdoor, wherever you need to keep an eye on your family or property. Connect the receiver to your existing TV, VCR or Digital Video Recorder
- Setup in seconds with digital wireless technology for clear video and audio
- Installation and set up were simple and easy
- Easily installation, plug and play just connect receiver to your TV or VCR, This system can be used to monitor and record video and audio in any indoor or outdoor space at any time of the day
- 1 x 2.5 Inch TFT Color LCD 4 Channels Receiver
- 1 x Security CCTV 1/3"CMOS Color Camera
- 1 x 8.4 V 1300mA lithium Battery
- 1 x Audio/Video Cable
- 1 x 9V 1A switch power for Receiver
- 1 x Earphone
- 1 x Charger for Camera
- 1 x Battery Connector
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 81.50||USD$ 77.77||USD$ 74.04||USD$ 69.06|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is 2.4 GHz Wireless Spy Camera comera?
A 2.4 GHz wireless spy camera comes equipped with 4 channels. There is no tuning required. We generally recommend 2.4 GHz over 900 MHz because the overall video quality is better. Range varies from 200-700 feet, depending on environmental conditions.
Generally, the worst kind of interference a RF radio signal may encounter is another nearby radio signal operating at or close to its own frequency in the RF spectrum. These 2 (or more) signals then "compete" for use of this frequency. If there is any "winner," it will always be the stronger signal present. For example, a microwave oven is essentially an extremely powerful microwave transmitter tuned to the 2.4 GHz frequency range. Many cordless phones also operate on this frequency and may cause interference, if placed in close proximity to a Wireless Video Camera.
- Will other electronic devices interfere with Wireless Cameras?
The signal generated by a 2.4GHz wireless camera may be (but not always) disrupted by the 2.4GHz cordless phone or other 2.4 GHz devices. If you are not sure whether or not your cordless phone or any other 2.4 GHz system in your home or office interferes the wireless camera (cannot get good video signal), unplug power to your phone etc. to determine if that is the problem.
Your microwave oven might also generate a conflicting signal; your wireless video camera and the microwave oven operate on the same frequency. This will not damage your camera.
- What is the difference between a Wireless Camera and a Wireless Network Camera?
An ordinary wireless camera transmits its A/V data via RCA or COAX cable to a monitor or a recording device (either a VCR or DVR). If you want to view this data remotely, you would need to purchase a special kind of DVR that converts the image data to digital output, and has networking software to broadcast this digital data over a network.
Also called "IP Cameras" or "Ethernet Cameras," a wireless network camera transmits its Audio/Video (A/V) signal via standard computer networking CAT5 cable. It has software built-in on its chip that allows anyone on the network to view the A/V data, just like a computer on a network. There is no special software needed to view the camera. You can view the images in an internet browser by pulling up the IP address assigned to the camera. To record the video, you can use software such as ReCam - network camera monitoring software on any computer on the network.